House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Give me your blood~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

I found her home, a small place but a few blocks away. I slipped in through a window and into what appeared to be her bedroom, I laid her upon the bed and sat next to her. My face closed hers, my tranparent light eye's looking over hers.
"I'm sorry..I was hungry, and you.."My hand gently brushed her cheek. My lips drewing closer to hers, but I did not kiss her. "I wanted you all to myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

"Why" i asked softly..."Why me?" he could have picked anyone else...
Back to top Go down
xxforeverxx
Finally mastering Earth
Finally mastering Earth
xxforeverxx

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ravyn Cat
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I had stalked the vampire for a while following him to this poor girls house. The last vampire. My family had almost eradicated the Vampires and yet he still lived. I would have to finish the job to make the world safe for all of the humans before he could change one. The job would have to fast and precise because if not he would kill me. At least if he killed me I would be dead and that was not too bad considering his other option.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

"Because you interest me. Pure and simple. I love the taste of your blood."I let her see the fansg that I hide before. I leaned in closer and kissed her softly. "I am the last of my kind, Vampire. Which I'm sure you already know." I smelt something in the air, or rather felt it. Danger was'nt far. And here I thought everyone had forggoten about me.

I gently pulled my lips from hers and whispered. "I have made you mine, I will call upon you from time to time. I will see you soon. Do not worry, you won't become a vampire." And with that, I was gone. I had all those supernatural powers that you read in books, turn into bats,fog,smoke and all the little nifty tricks. I faded away as smoke and into the streets,into the grates and to my lair where I laid sleep till the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 pm

"But what if i want to be one?" i said softly as he disapeared....
Back to top Go down
xxforeverxx
Finally mastering Earth
Finally mastering Earth
xxforeverxx

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ravyn Cat
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm

I stalked him to his lair where I would kill him. I snuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 pm

The faint whisper of her question as I left made my heart flutter slightly. The thought of another Vampire in this city caused me some conflictions. She was a sweet,common girl. If I made her a Vampire. It would cause trouble with the laws I made if ever my kind surfaced to this world once more.

I was king of none. If I started to create fledglings now, it would but cause a mass destruction of the human species. No, it was better that I was the one and only.

I slept in my coffin deep under the earth, non could follow me or find me once I demeterialized into the soils from which I should have became when I died as a mortal.

But being given vampire blood,reanimated my corpse. I had become the walking dead and remaind so for hundreds of years. I've outlasted civilizations before me. witnessed eclipses and meteor showers which past generations of human kind.

I saw many wonders of the world and now I lay in my tightly made bed of cusion. Wondering if I should give my blood to another.
A day had gone by while I slept, the girl would feel fine. she probably would have thought it all a dream except for the marking I left on her neck.

(I'm ignoring your post Forever, for two reasons. One being that it's god modded, secondly that tiss not decriptive enough to actually work in my opinion.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 pm

when morning came i sighed. i worked two jobs. during the day i worked at a bookshop and at night i worked as a waitress. i got up and took a shower.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 pm

I laid in my coffin, sleeping soundly in waiting for my enemy to fall past the sky and for the moon to greet me whence I wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 pm

afer i got out of the shower i got dressed for my first job. i grabbed my waitress uniform and stuffed it in my bag, i headed out. the book shop was a few blocks away from here.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Sleep was peacefull,mindful to me that I never had to wake even once. But I stired ever so often. He blood still on the taste of my tounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm

(do you just want to skip to her night job?)
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm

(if you wish.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

(ok.)

my shift at the bookshop was over. the went down while i was waiting for the bus that would take me to my waitressing job.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 pm

The sun was finally down. And I woke,hungering. Wanting. Now to find my women, she was going to be in a world of many feelings tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 pm

when i got to my job i went into the bathroom and changed into the stupid skimp uniform. i clocked myself in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm

I hated my waitressing job. truck drives and well just men in general looked at me.....as in not the kind of looking at me that i wanted. i should really quit this job and find another one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

*courtney* wrote:
I hated my waitressing job. truck drives and well just men in general looked at me.....as in not the kind of looking at me that i wanted. i should really quit this job and find another one....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I got to her home and found it quite easy to break inside. Unlocking doors was an easy mind skill Vampires could use from time to time. I took a seat on her run down couch in what seemed to be the living area. I sat there and relaxed. Waiting for her.

(sorry,been going through a rough time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

(its ok...pm and me...maybe i can help...)

when work was over i went home. i walked up the stairs to my apartment. i took out my key and unlocked the door and let myself in.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm

"Good evening, I'm glad your home. I was worried you were attack by another peice of garbage like before. I did'nt realize you hade two jobs." My voice called out to her as she entered from the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 pm

it was the guy from last night......i closed my door...he was sitting on my couch. "Trust me if i didnt have to id only work at the book shop. the diner is full of perves and truck driver perves."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 pm

"Such is the male testostorone. Sex is mostly on the males brain, some females as well." I smirked as I slowly got up and walked over to her. My hand gently brushing her cheek. "You should sit, take a load off. I'll get something for you to drink. Are you hungry." My smile grew, allowing her to see my fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

"Um....." i was sort of lost in hs eyes...."Usualy i make myself some tea....and then have some left over take out food....."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm

"Tea it is."I guided her to the couch and sat her down. Then quickly made my way to the kitchen. Moving quickly I prepared the hot kettle. "How was work?" I spoke to her so formally, but, she was mine. I owned her now. I could speak to her however I pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Give me your blood~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next