House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from public to private (x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jaz
Affinities : Fire, water, and spirit.

from public to private (x) Empty
PostSubject: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Private schools and public schools are way different from each other. In Public school, people steal the pot and are in gangs. In a private school people can afford the pot and pretend to be in a gang. Being a public school girl i never thought that I would go to private school, or if i did that i would have anything interesting to do there. I wasn't in a gang, i didn't smoke pot, though i did the occasional black and and mild, but it wasn't anything serious. Hell, i was even a virgin. And then I met Him.

Name: Amy
Bio: Amy was of course from a public school. She is not moving to private school in the middle of the year. She tends to keep more to herself. Not spoiled what so ever. and mainly runs before anything could happen to her. Good or bad. She got into this school with a full scholarship...
Looks: from public to private (x) Miranda-kerr-1
Back to top Go down
http://panda9490.xanga.com/
Altair1992
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Altair
Affinities : Air, Water, Fire

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Name: Leon (aka Him)
Bio: He's that guy. The one every girl wants, but none can have. He was born into the high life. Money's never been a problem. He's captain of the lacrosse team, state champion for kickboxing, and being one of the few people in the world born with silver hair and violet eyes, he's the sexiest guy to ever walk the halls of a private school. But he has a wild side that his parents don't know about.
Looks: 5' 11", medium length silver hair, violet eyes, very muscualar and defined. Evenly tanned skin, 8 pack, pecs, biceps, triceps, everything perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I was walking off of the bus as i looked up at the school. I felt knots forming in my stomach. People were arriving in BMW's, convertibles, Mercedes Benz, everything that i had only ever seen on television. I saw girls in name brand clothing and backpacks that looked like purses. I felt my backpack. I had had it since the 8th grade. It had patches and re-patches, duck tape, some blood and even burn marks from my black and milds... and other things on it that i didn't want to think about. I walked into the hallways and looked at my paper for my locker. 107.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Another day of school. I walked through the doors and threw my stuff into my locker, 108. That's when I noticed the girl walking down staring at the locker numbers. She wore ratty torn up clothes. Her backpack had obviously been to hell and back. She didn't weat makeup. She didn't accessorize. She was most definitely public school trash that got a scholarship. Disgusting. I grabbed my books and went to my first class, AP Calculus. I'd finished the class a few years back at home with a tutor, so it was really simple.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Once I had found my locker i put my stuff in it and when to AP calc. I was smart. This was how i got the scholarship. I walked in to find a few people in the class. It seemed like this was all that there as going to be in the class. I sat down at the empty table, my baggy jeans dragging against the the floor and my sweatshirt, that was once my older brothers, was weighing me down. I pulled out my calculator, pencil, and notebook. I taped my pencil as i waited for the class to start and slouched in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Oh lovely, white trash in classroom. I looked at her, "I'll have to have a word with the janitors. It seems they missed the pile of trash in your chair."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 pm

I looked back at him. I raised a brow. "If you are going to insult me do it properly. call me a beaner. Wet back. Not white trash. I am mexican, stupido." I said. Some of the class laughed at that. Oh and tell my tio (uncle) that there is something smelly in your chair too. it smells like an a$$" that one got a few more laughs.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:02 pm

"Sorry, but you're still white trash to me. And you're uncle is the janitor? I supposed he snuck you into school in the grabage cans. That would explain where you got the clothes from as well." The whole class laughed. This was my world. She wasn't going to f*ck it up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm

I looked at him. "how am i white trash? huh? because i am not a pu$$y like you." I stood up. "you know, were i live, people like you would be shot for your shoes." i looked at them. "Oh wait.. they are trashy, i see scuff marks" i glared. Just then the teacher waled in and I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 pm

I wore my cheap shoes today. Only $600 a pair. I didn't care if they were scyuffed. The teacher walked in and started the day's lesson, so I pulled out my sketchbook like usual and continued my tiger from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I couldn't help but look a the drawing. It was decent enough. Actually it was good. I wasn't going to lie to myself about that. I went back to writing my notes. I couldn't help but see that he was a pretty boy, not a bad thing at all. H was very cute, but not my style of self centered. I continued my notes and didn't think anything more about it for the whole class.

Once it was over I had study hall. I walked there and had some girls talk to me. "Hey, so there is a sink in the girls bathroom that you need to fix." She smiled at me. She was a blonde haired girl who wear just a little to much perfume. I put on my head phones and turned on my music. I started my AP calculus homework, I was going to finish this so i didn't have to worry about it during work.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:32 pm

My next class was AP Government. I'd finished that with a tutor too. The only reason I even came to school was because of my parents. I finished my tiger and went to sleep until the bell for lunch woke me up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 pm

I had finished my homework right before the bell for lunch rang. I walked into the cafeteria. Some people looked at me. Some people looked at me. I looked around and realized that i was the only person of color here. I sat down at a table alone and read my book. I never ate lunch anymore. I hadn't done that since i was in middle school. I read Smoke and Mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I saw the girl sitting alone, without even getting food. I grabbed two enchiladas, two orders of fries, and two sweet teas. I sat one of each down next her before walking to my table. "The food's actually pretty good you know?" I called behind me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I leaned my book down to see what he had. He bought my lunch for me. I didn't know what to say. Was it an insult? Was it him just being nice? I pulled the tray closer and put my book down so I wouldn't get anything on it. I practically inhaled it. The food was good... and it was the first meal i had eaten in 36 hours. We ran out of food in the house I was going to have to get some after school and before work. I finished the food in about 5 minutes and read my book again.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:55 pm

The girl practically inhaled her food. I walked over and threw a $100 bill on the table. "You obviously haven't eaten in days. Get yourself some food." I walked off towards my next class, Phys. Ed. Best class of the day. We were kickboxing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Now my mexican pride kicked in.. I had boxing class next. I got ready and saw him in the class too. I put the $100 in his back pocket. "I don't want your fathers money." I said. I put the gloves on. "I work for my family's food." I said.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm

"My father's money? Actually I run two businesses and a law firm and my own kickboxing dojo. All the money I have is mine. I'm even richer than my father." I pulled the $100 out of my pocket and placed it in her hand. "Keep it or throw it away. Your choice." I walked into the locker room and changed into my shorts. I didn't wear a shirt in this class. I put on my cup and threw in my mouthguard and went out to the punching bags to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm

I sighed taking off a glove and put it in my bra. I had no pockets. I grew up with mainly men so i knew how to box. Somewhat. I wasn't the best, but i wasn't the worse. Some people laughed at me and tried to push me as i punched the bag. I heard a lot of wet backs and beaner and sh!t skin... stuff that i had heard from my own family. I tried to ignore it and continue with the punching.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

The new girl was here too. "Stalking me I see," I laughed. "You need to work on your punches a bit. Train with wrist weights," I held up my arms to show her mine. I wore 5 lbs on each arm and could still punch faster than anyone in the room. "They'll make your punches faster and harder also, this is kickboxing." I kicked the bag hard making it swing hard. "You want to learn to do that."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:19 pm

I looked at him. "why are you suddenly being so nice to me?" I said. I went behind the bag and held it in place for him. "i thought you said i was white trash." I held on tight.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:38 pm

"You might want to move. People have learned the hard way not to stand near it when I kick." I ignored her question.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:41 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." As he was about to kick I swung the bag, making him miss. i walked to the other side of the room. I wasn't about to waste my breath on someone who didn't even want to bother. I put those 5 pound weights on and started to punch again.
Back to top Go down
Altair1992
Altair1992

Male Gemini Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Hmph. Smart aleck girl. She had an attitude, but at least she knew when to take advice. I took off my weights and went to the sparring ring to take on Alex, the best fighter besides myself. "Ready for another @ss whoopin'?" I grinned at him.
"Just you wait son," he smiled. "One of these days I'm going to beat you." He threw a punch at me and I easily blocked and counter with a two hit combo followed by a leg sweep and put my foot on his throat.
"Not today my friend. I have the weights off in case you didn't notice." He looked at my wrists and ankles.
"Damn dude, I didn't stand a chance," he laughed. "How do you do it?"
"Practice," I shrugged. "Oh, and you need to play more defense when you fight." I went to get a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm

I watched and examined them each. How they moved, where they looked, everything... Pretty boy knew what he was doing. There was another guy that came in. "Well well, what do we have here?" He said circling me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. "Hey where are you doing chica" he grabbed my *edit your post and this will go away*. Immediately i put him in a head lock and started to choke him. "next time you touch me, i'll gladly go to jail for murder." I gritted my teeth and let him go. He fell to the floor coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from public to private (x)   from public to private (x) Empty

Back to top Go down

from public to private (x)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next