House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

I was never one to enjoy stringing up my victims, screwing them silly and then feeding off them. But I rather enjoy it from time to time. I'm just your average joe Vampire in a sick little University filled with twisted little boy's and girls. Don't think me wrong, I love screw them both and giving them the night of their lives. But I grow rather tierd of the usual things.
Since I killed my last pet I was now searching for a new one to play with. I sat in the school's luncion. Searching for my next prey.

Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) Hot_emo_boy
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jaz
Affinities : Fire, water, and spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) AdrianaLima_Lingerie051

Trying to find where i was going i ended up dropping my books. "sh.it" i said. I was a bit jittery. I was always like that. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe it was because i was crazy. That's what my friends used to say. I was a smart girl, never did what most girls did though. But honestly, i was bored. i needed some kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
http://panda9490.xanga.com/
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

"Bingo." I whispered as I spotted her fumbling with her books, trying to pick them up. Girls laughing at her. Teens staring at her as if she was something weird and alignated from them. It made me even more excited. I walked on over to this little cutie. Oh I would be having fun with this girlie.
I knelt down, a warm smile and kind words. "Here, let me help you with that." The other's were a bit shocked. I picked up two of her books quickly and handed it to her.
"I'm guessing your new. Names Tommy, but all the other freaks just call me Tom." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

I looked up... someone was speaking to me. "uh.. " i said. What did he mean by freaks? "uh..." i said. SAY YOU'RE NAME STUPID! "i - uh..."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I could'nt help but sontinue to smile as I helped her to her feet and gave her arm a gentle pat. "Maybe i'll see you around the school sometime.See ya cutie." I smirked as I turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

I watched him go. "Jessie..." I said a bit too late. Some people were laughing at me so i just sped it to class.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Lovely name, i thought to myself as I left the lunchion. I hear her clearly, it was'nt hard for me to hear anything. I could blar some insane music into my ear and still hear her whispering from a football feild away.
I made my way to class quickly.Taking my seat I noticed a new chair had been setted in the row of the ail I sat in the bleachers of the classroom.
I knew instictively, that little Jess, would be my new little play thing from now on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I sat in the class. My hair covering my face. I was sure that someone who laughed at me was going to be in this class. i sat in the corner of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 pm

(not a dead rp!!))
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

I saw her sit far from everyone, I decided to move next to her. watching her. My mouth almost dried as I reached out and moved her hair from her face so I can see her. "Hello sweetheart. Watcha doin hiding from me." I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:36 pm

I looked up blushing a bit. "I am not a people person..." i said letting my hair down again so he couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 pm

"Really, I'm sorry to hear that. I was...hoping to get to know you, a bit better then others." My hand gently brushed hers. "I'll let you in on a little secret, how about that for a start?" I leaned in closer to her.Waiting for her to bite the line to reel her in..
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I slowly looked at him. At least he was taking the effort. "Alright..." I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"I'm not like all these losers in this stupid school. You could say i'm somewhat special. I'm not some retard mind you...But..I can't really show you till after school." I felt a deep throbbing in my pants when she took the line. Oh how I wanted to stwist this girl and break her! What fun, i'm getting more excited by the moment I play with this child!
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 am

I looked at him. "So, YOU want ME to follow you somewhere after school, even know I just met you?" I raised a brow. I wasn't that stupid. I started to get up to move to another spot on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

moved to Finished on request of the owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)   Get on your knee's and beg.(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get on your knee's and beg.(Private)
Page 1 of 1