House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Outcast (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Vampire Outcast (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Vanessa Lear was a normal girl, normal home and a normal family who supported her through out her life. She had many friends,boyfriends and the like. She lived an average and cherished easy life. Easy jobs came and gone, she finally got a job and was accepted into college in another town. Her parents insisted on going, though they would miss her. So she went, what other choice did she have. She wanted to become a nurse, well paid, well needed in the world of today.

They had set her up on campus, yet she couldn't help but drive around town at night, finding something to do. She had a problem, one tiny problem that set her back now and then. She had Insomnia. Unable to sleep during the nights, wandering either on foot or by car at night. And one night, it almost got her killed.

As Vanessa drove out from the campus and headed downtown to grab something to eat. As she drove, her insomnia kicked in, she only closed her eyes for a second. But had passed out for five minutes, until she hit something. A vicious thud on the hood of her car made her attention snap awake and hit the break peddle, luckily she didn't crash. Only there was a heavy dent in the hood of her car and a limp body laying on the ground several feet in front of the car.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jaz
Affinities : Fire, water, and spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Vanessa screamed as she felt the car hit something. Hitting the breaks hard she started to shake in fear. As she got out she looked at her car for blood. Nothing. Vanessa looked around and saw the body not far from her. She started to cry. Her heart was pounding hard. Unable to silence itself.

Slowly Vanessa walked up to the body, leaning over it to see who it was, or even if he or she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
http://panda9490.xanga.com/
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

The person she ran over was a young,handsome man. His short dark brown hair, deep full lips and dark tanned skin made him look innocent and sweet. But there was a deep cut on his forehead, his blood trickled down his face. He was clothed lightly, dark black shirt and blue jeans. Not something to wear out at night.

Suddenly as she was inspecting him a man appeared out of no where, snatching her off the ground and throwing her onto the hood of her car. A giant brute, twice the size of any normal man. His eye's burned as bright as fire. Red as blood, his hair long thick wave of red. He was torn up more then the guy she hit. As if he attack a grizzly bear and barely made out of it alive.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Vanessa couldn't help but cry as she looked at him. He was attractive... and she killed him. She didn't understand why he was wearing only a shirt and jeans. He should've had a coat on... Her scream clouded her thoughts as she was thrown onto her car. The metal not only hurting her back, but also knocking the wind out of her. For several seconds all she could do was stare at her attacker. As air finally reached her, she screamed loudly again in fear. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" She screamed out as she cried. She reached into her pocket for her cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Once again she was thrown about, to the ground. He rphone went about the road like a skipping stone then broke apart. She was abandoned to the monstrous being who stood over her. Smiling and drooling like a wild animal. But as he leaned over he paused, a gasp of air. Blood spitting from his lips as he soon drops to the ground.

The young,handsome guy who she hit with her car was standing, pulling a long sharp wooden stake from the giants spine. "Well... that was a bit reckless of me." He mumbled in a British ascent. He looked up and saw the frightened young women. "You ok? He didn't bite you did he?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Vanessa screamed again as she was thrown. This had to be a nightmare but the pain told her differently. She felt a sense of hopelessness as her phone shattered on the road. Looking up at death she suddenly knew she wasn't ready to die. She had stopped crying. She was too scared to remember to cry.

Some of the monster's blood got onto her as he started to fall to the ground. Her eyes widen as she saw the ghost of the man she had hit. no, not his ghost. It was really him... She stared at him, in chock to everything going on. She was frozen on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 am

He sighed while bending down to look at her. His rough jaunt look made him appealing. Yet there was some sort of heavy red glow in his eyes. Yet, none threatening. It was gentle, soft and kind. "Please. Breath..." He mimic deep breaths. "Now you...And try not to scream. I have a head ache thanks to the front end of your car." He smiled jokingly. He seemed so easy going, as he just moments ago snapped the neck of a beastly man who laid behind him dead.

"Here.." He pulled out a sleek expensive cellphone. "Call an ambulance. Say you hit a that wiring pole there." He pointed to the nearby electric cable pole made of solid cement. He looked back to her and dropped the cellphone onto her lap.

The giant brute behind the british voiced young man suddenly faded into dust.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 am

Vanessa was still in too much shock to move. She sat there for about 20 minutes before she finally got up. She needed to think this was a dream. As she got up she went to her car, grabbed her purse turned it on and sat in there for a few minutes. She didn't like the feeling of her car right now. She knew she wouldn't like it again. She held down the gas and jumped out before it fell into a near by cliff.

Her actions confused her, but for some reason she felt that killing her car was the best thing to do. She started to walk home. It would be about another 10 miles before she got to her school apartment, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 am

The young man simply stood by and watched her drive the car off the nearby cliff and walk away as if it were nothing. "Ok...Thats a new one." He mumbled as he didn't know what to do, follow the girl. Or just wander about and continue his buisness elsewhere. He chose the first rather then the latter. He began jogging to catch up. Once done so he spoke rather quickly. "You ok? You do know you just drove and expensive vehicle of a cliff right?" He paused. "Oh by the way. my names Derek. Vampire Hunter." He smiled when speaking his profession.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:24 am

Vanessa jumped and turned very quickly. She didn't think that anyone was around her. She was as pale as her dark skin could go, that was saying a lot. She didn't speak back to the man. She just looked at him, waiting to see what he was about to do next.

((Why did you choose the name Derek???))
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:28 am

(I have used many names. I'm just out of ideas which one to use at this point LMAO XD)

Derek paused as she jumped and turned to look at him oddly. She looked scared, paled slightly. "Your tense, I know...I would be to if I was assaulted by a blood thirsty creature of the undead and had just ran over someone." He laughed jokingly. Trying to relieve tension. "Do you need a ride? I can get you to where you need to go a lot faster then walking?" He smiled charmingly with a boyish happy manner.

Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 am

((Derek is my BF's name xD))

Vanessa just shook her head. Very slowly. She didn't know if she could trust this guy. He just killed another man, yet he was able to smile. She had to tell the cops. She couldn't let a strangers blood be on her hands.

She turned and started to jog slowly, then she started to run. She needed to find someone of authority.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 am

He ran right beside her. Yet he didn't look strained. "By the way, even if you do speak to the cops or press about this. There is no proof but the blood on your cloths. And that doesn't look good on your part. They'll think your a crazy loon and lock you up. Please, take my offer. I'll explain everything if you just come with me." He got in front of her and spread his arms out as if to stop her.

(o.o XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

Vanessa ran right into him and when she touched him she started to cry. He was right. Was she crazy though? She sobbed and shivered in fear. She didn't know what to do anymore. Her mind was jumbled up in a mess. Vanessa tried to push herself away from Derek to run home.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 am

He quickly wrapped his arms around her. "Stop running. Calm down. I promise I won't hurt you. Just calm yourself ok? I'll give you a ride home, or at least let me call you a cab?" He whispered to her. His embrace was gentle, his hands glided along her back. Trying to comfort and calm her. He was never really good with women. Never really knew what to say or do. He just did what he could. He hoped she would calm down a little. "Remember. I saved you back there, even though your the one who hit me with a car. Should you be afraid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 am

Vanessa finally spoke. "I RAN YOU OVER!" She yelled. "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" She continued as she was stuck in his embrace. "This shouldn't be happening!" She cried. "Excuse me if i am not calm, but i just ran over one of the more attractive people i have ever pt my eyes on, then was about to be murdered by some psycho, and the person I ran over and should be dead just kill the person who was going to kill me! SORRY IF I'M NOT CALM!"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 am

His hand took her by the cheek as he forced her eyes to meet his. 'Calm down." He whispered as his lips suddenly touched hers. They were hot and slightly wet. When he pulled away he quickly answered. "I'm half vampire, its a bit more difficult to put me down. The guy who attacked you was an outcast vampire. I was hired to hunt him down. If you don't believe me. Here." He handed her a card.

It was a dark silver with gold word outline.

Derek Bain.

First class Gramaton Saint of The Vatican Exterminates Council.

Qualified for Demonic or Supernatural Creature extermination.

He soon let her go and stepped back. He slipped open his phone and pressed auto dial. He was soon talking over the cell. "Ya, I need a driver at my location. Thanks Jude." He then closed his phone and slipped it into his pocket. "Ride will be here any minute ok?" He said with a warm smile. "By the way, your very cute when flustered."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 am

Vanessa read what was said. She suddenly felt light headed. This wasn't supposed to be real. She felt like she was upside down. She took a minute to herself. "I can walk. Again excuse me if I don't exactly trust you." She said. She didn't want to respond to his comment about her being cute. She started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 pm

He stood there, watching her walk away. He sighed as he pulled out a tranquilizer and shot her in the back of the neck. "Sorry, you gave me no other choice." He whispered as he slipped the gun into his jacket. As he walked over to her, he still had a warm and calm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Vanessa gasped as she felt the pain and soon fell. The last thing that she saw was him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:42 pm

He sighed softly as he watched her fall. The dark sleek car pulled up and the doors opened. "No...Lets get you home." He whispered as he picked her up and carried her into the car. He sat with her. Watching her. Once in awhile his hand brushed her neck. A heavy swirl of burning in his chest. Once she awakens, she would be in her dorm room. Derek sitting by her side, watching her. "Sorry about that..." Was all he said. He smiled lightly as his eyes burned softly. "I had to drive you home, the area you were walking through is a Vampire nest. I've been placed in this area to hunt down the small group."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Vanessa was so groggy when she woke up. She felt the rememberable comfort of her dorm bed. It was dark still though, but just starting to get light enough to see Derek. Vanessa grabbed his hand as she tried to grasp everything that was going on. "Vampire nest?" she grumbled out of her mouth. She was gripping him tight but not enough to hurt anyone.

Some tears started to form on her tear ducts as she felt the fear she had just hours ago...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm

"Yes. I'm sorry I had to put you under to get you out as quickly and without hesitation. Lay down and rest. The tranquilizer will wear off shortly. I'll make you something." He kissed her hand and settle it back down beside her. He then raised off his bedside chair and brewed her some tea.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Vanessa really had no strength to make him not let her go. She was scared, but if he brought her to her dorm then maybe there wasn't anything TRUELY bad about him. She laid there for a bit. She shivered, but wasn't cold. She sat up after about ten minutes, didn't get up, but sat against the wall of her dorm. "Why did you help me?" She asked, a little slurred but he could understand it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

The young handsome man sat back down minutes later when she had some feeling back in her body. He had brought with him a cup of tea which he handed it to her. "It's my job to see all humans are kept safe from the creatures of the night." She could no see his clothing underneath his long trench coat. They were black and silver robes, something like that of a priest or minister. "Even though I am a Vampire, I know how to control the craving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Outcast (Private)   Vampire Outcast (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Outcast (Private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next