House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

"I live for novels based on vampires....well i like reading about fantasy in general....but i always find myself wanting to be a vampire......." i said softly and smiled a little. "You must think im crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

He laughed softly. "No, I think it's kinda cute. Thinking of you as a vampire is kinda sexy to." He laughed lightly and took her hand. "To live forever, to enjoy life to the fullest and to never fear of death. It's been on peoples minds for the longest time. That's why they write about them in such colorfull ways. I myself, am a big fan of vamps." Not mentioning he is an actual Vampire!
He did his best to hide it from her and everyone he knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 pm

i smiled at him....."Well id like to think id be a good vamp. Only i wouldnt want to hurt humans....id drink from animals."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

His smile remained steady and clean. "I see, well we can wish upon a star,can't we?" His laugh was soft as his hand held onto hers gently. His eye's staring into hers. I will never let harm come to-

Just as he thought of the vows,the unexpected happen. They had been some distance from the resturaunt. And they were to be the victims of a typical mugging, the sleezy rough looking man came around the corner, holding out a rather sharp,pointed blade towards the two young adults. "Give meh your money and jewelry and I won't kill ya." He said roughly.

This was a first for him, he was never sure how to deal with humans who attack him. He always was easily avoiding such conflicts. but this was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

oh sh*t., i thought. i did as he asked......i didnt have much on me....thank god i didnt wear the gold ring that my father left me...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

I moved quickly, the man was nervous, he was clutz. He moved to quickly,grabbing whatever he could from her. I saw he moved to stab her and I got in the way. I felt the hot sharp pain of the knife stab into my chest. Then man cursed,turned and ran as fast as his skiny little legs could carry him as I slumped to the ground. Slowly I pulled the knife out and tossed it aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 pm

i gasped. "James!" i took out my cell and started to dail 9-1-1. "We have to get you medical attension........" i said as i knelt down to put my free hand on the wound to apply pressure.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:34 pm

"No..."He whimpered as his hand grabbed her's and shut the cellphone. "No hospitals..." breathing was heavy as the bleeding was slowly stopping and the wound was closing on it's own. Though he could'nt let her see this.
"My house isn't far from here....I have medical supplies, ambulance won't...Get here on time..." His whole body cried out with thirst. He could smell his own blood,hers and a few other creatures that scurried along the streets at night.
He tried to slowly get up, but the wound had taken closely over a pint from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 pm

"Okay...." i helped him up. "Tell me where im going so we can get to your place." i still had a hand on his wound so their was pressure.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Slowly he moved her hand with his own so he could cover the healed area as to not alarm her. He pointed to a rather lavished house a few blocks away on a main road in town. His walking was alright,he mostly faked the pain but the other side of it was mostly thirst that weakened him. He blood was calling out to him. But he was more resiliant then some other Vampires could possibly be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 pm

i walked with him to his house. sneaking looks at his face so i couls see his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 pm

His eye's glowed a faint red, though before they were green.

Soon they reached the house and he opened the door with his spare key. Thank god his dad was'nt home, with or without her mother there as well. He made a strait fast pace to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "I'm sorry..but could you wait for me in the kitchen." The house looked rather expensive,well kept and decorated for rather rish blooded kind of folk.
Compleatly unexpected from two single males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 pm

"Ok." i said. i went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 pm

(nice post.lol >.>)

The kitchen was rather cleaned and well made out to be for those with lots of money, rather not leading on from either himself or his father about their wealth.

The young Vampire was in a bit of a mess, he did'nt know what to do. He quickly changed out of his bloody torn shirt. Thoring it into the garbage can and put on a new clean one after he washed up. He stepped out slowly and calmly,sitting down on the couch. He had to think quickly to what he would say to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:01 pm

(well it was to the point of what he wanted her to do.)

i looked around the kitchen. it was nicely set up. a pro chef would kill to have his show in this kitchen
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

(Well, I would like you to enjoy yourself, play with words ^_^)

He waited for her to come around to see him. "I cleaned myself up..." He whispered in a soft voice. He did'nt know what else to say to her. Maybe, this was the end of his secret, the world would probably find out eventually. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 pm

i went to where his voice was coming from....but it sounded....forlorn......maybe i should just go home and leave him be.......but i knew in my heart i couldnt......i felt like i owed him...he had saved my life....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2