House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

My life Empty
PostSubject: My life   My life EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm

I cried from the pain you brought me. I was standing in my room with a razor to my wrist hopeing that it would make all of my pain go away. I had let you do this to me and I blame myself for trusting you. I should have seen that friendships never last. I had no other options and from the first time I cut I was hooked. After what seems like a million cuts all I can feel is the pain from that and nothing else. Everything else is numb to me which is good. I fall asleep clutching my razor. It's my only friend in this world of hate. My only comfort that knows me so well. I wake up the next morning and look at the damage that I have created. I get dressed in a dase and go to school knowing that it will be worse then ever before. I have me razors in my backpack so my parents wouldn't find them but as time went on I was cutting more often but I never thought I would be in public cutting, it was always something that I had done in secret. But it was a monday and it seemed like the worst day ever. My ex best friends had found out I had been cutting and made a big deal about it. When I thought no one was watching me anymore I left the room and grabbed my razor. I went into the girls bathroom and started sliceing my wrists again. I saw the fountain of blood appear and I knew I wouldn't be able to go on with this anymore. I sat there for half an hour before I knew that I would have to go back to class. I cleaned up the blood and pulled down my sleeves. I walked back into class and saw them there, the ones that hurt me so. I walked to the other end of the classroom and sat down. I didn't even try to pay attention to the teacher. When school was finally over I went home said hi to my mom and went to my room. I didn't do my homework and fell behind in all of my classes but I didn't care it was just another thing I failed at. My ex friends would torture me ever chance they got and they found it fun. I had no one to talk to that would unserstand what I was going throught. I just kept becomeing distanter and distanter from everyone. I could tell that it was hurting my family but I couldn't care about that. I was cutting every day and every cut was deeper tehn the next. It was may and I was dreading summer. Summer means it's warm out and I cant wear long sleeves or sweatshirts. I didn't know what I was gonna do but then I decided that I wasn't gonna cut on my arms anymore. I started on my legs. It was easer to hide for now. My life was getting worse, my only friend I had left knew I cut and still talked to me was ditching me for her boyfriend. I started talking to one of her guy friends and I started to like him. When she found out I liked her friend she was mad, so she told him that I was in love with him which was so not true. When he told me she had said that I confronted her about it and she denied ever saying it. I didn't know who to beileive anymore, but I known that my life had finally fallen apart. The final piece had fallen. I finally couldn't bare it anymore. I wrote a suicide note but I couldn't do it. I couldn't put my parents through that. I had failed at that too. I was a failer at life, but I think it is gods joke to see how much bad stuff he could put me through before I finally killed myself. Well I was sick and tired of liveing but I was scared of dieing too. I was trapped, so I'm still liveing in this hell most people call a life. They are right it's a life but a life I wouldn't ever wish to anyone not even my worst enemy.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

My life
Page 1 of 1