House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Moon
Going about a regular day
Blue Moon

Female Cancer Pig
Location : Sweet Home Boring, Dumb, Stupid, Broke Down Alabama

Character sheet
Name: Blue Mary Ann Moon
Affinities : Earth. At night when the moon she can see clearly and when she looks at a person she sees a bit part of their future.

New Life Empty
PostSubject: New Life   New Life EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 pm

I wrote this story and I dunno if its good or not so please read it and post comments. Nice ones. If don't like it. Don't post. Thanks Smile

Living and growing up in Bangor, Maine isn't so exciting. It's very scary- well for me. Have you ever read a story? Something with werewolves, fairies, ghost, shadows (or are those two the same thing) and even VAMPIRES! But then your parents tell you they are not real. Well its time to smile and say 'ha-ha, you're wrong' because they are real. And I can prove it to you. It all started by when I was only thirteen. I was coming home from school.
I was walking home when I saw a shadow to my left. I turned to look. But nothing was there. I looked around and started thing to myself.
Maybe I should have thought twice about walking through the woods as a short cut.
I looked around one more time and shrugged. Maybe it was my imagination. I grabbed my IPod from my left pocket with my right hand. In my left arm are my books and homework. I quickly slid my earphones in my ear. Shifted the volume up and began walking again. While singing along to the music I saw something wink at me. I blink and looked closely.
"What is that?" I whispered.
I dropped my books to the ground and walked to the tree that had the item in and started to climb without even thinking about my fear of heights. I kept climbing and climbing until I reached the top. I looked at the item again and notice it was a necklace. With a tear drop hanging from it. Beautiful teardrop diamond. The sun reflected from it and blinded my eyes.
"Wow." I breathe.
I crawled on the branched and reached out to it. The necklace tangled up around and my finger and before I can even climb down I saw a boy- not a boy a teenager. About my age but two years older and taller. He had midnight black hair like mines but his stopped a little on his neck. I couldn't see his eyes. But I sure could see his smile. Well he didn't exactly smile- he sort of grinned. My eyes widen when he disappeared in my sight before I could even blink. I fell right out the tree and landed on my back.
"Ow!" I yelled jumping up. I leaned back to see if anything was sore. And for my health. Nothing was sore. I sighed and felt something in my hand. Then I remember. I opened up my hand and saw the necklace. I looked around retrieved my books and finished walking home.
When I got home Ragen and Kennedy ran passed me. I smiled when Kennedy tackled Ragen. Ragen is older than Kennedy. Ragen is seventeen and Kennedy is nine. I sat my book down on the swing and watch them fight. Until mom yelled out their names. I got up quickly and break them apart.
"Will you two quit it? You've been at it for thirty minutes now." I said to them. Kennedy was still reaching out at Ragen until she saw the necklace around my wrist.
"Where did you find that? Have you been in the woods again, Alison?" Kennedy asks me. I smiled.
"What's it to ya?" I ask her. I let them both go and they followed me in the house forgetting about what they were fighting about. Then suddenly I laughed.
"Ragen got beat up by her little sister."
"Shut up before I beat you up."
"Bring it big sister." I told her. I held up my fist like a boxer. Then laughed. I walked in the kitchen and saw Angelo filling in his application for college.
"What's this one for?" I asked him sitting in the chair next to him. He looked up at me and smiled.
"It for CACC in Alabama."
"In Alexander City?"
"Yes, that's the one."
"Why go there? How come you can't go somewhere that's a shorter distance? So when I get my drivers license I can drive and see you." I asked him. He laughed.
"That's right. Next year you get your permit." He told me. I nodded. He went back to signing his applications. I sipped on my orange juice slowly.

I'll post up more if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.com/~moonlight water
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

i like it, wirte more ;Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 pm

thats was cool i like it
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Reaper
Affinities : speed, strength, visual accuracy, shadow manipulation

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 am

I'm going to be brutally honest............... The peeps want more so get to it. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Affinities : Earth. At night when the moon she can see clearly and when she looks at a person she sees a bit part of their future.

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

I think I should have put this in Fan Fiction.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Well I'm still updating more. So here

That night I decided to sit on top of the roof until it was time to be in bed. I looked up at the stars and imagine myself as one. I was beginning to wish upon a star when a pebble hit my forehead.
"What the-"
I was beginning to say another word but I looked down and saw who it was.
"Luke, what in the world?" I ask. He chuckled and climb up. He sat next to me and looked up at the stars.
"It's a beautiful night. How come you know when there will be a beautiful night?" Luke asks me. I giggled.
"I don't know. I just have a feeling I should go out." I told him. Then looked at him. I frowned.
"Aw, Alison, Don't give me that look. You know if I was allowed to take anyone to college with me it would be you."
"But you're too old for me." I told him. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.
"And your brother would kill me." He said. I laughed. Luke and his brothers are the only three people we know as our friends. Well Luke and I are secretly dating behind my brother back. I sat closer to Luke and he wrapped his arm around me.
"What college are you going to?" I ask him. He was quiet for a moment and then he sighed.
"Somewhere in Alaska." He told me. I groaned.
"Now, now, Alison you know what I told you about that."
"Do not groan unless you're sick." I answered him. He smiled.
"You're not my dad." I told him and he laughed. We talk almost all that night.
It was Luke, Angelo, and Ragen graduation day. I decided to look around Bangor, High School to see what it was like. Of course Kennedy and I were home school (don't ask why). Kennedy was walking next to me- when she stopped. I looked at her.
"Come on, Ken. Let's finish so we won't miss the graduation." I said. She shook her head.
"No. Alison, why does Rage and Ang have to leave us?" She asked me. I looked at her and saw that she was crying. I frowned. I really didn't feel like telling her why because it might make us both cry. I was suddenly angry.
"Kennedy, go find mom and stay with her. I'll be right back." I said. She nodded and ran off. I went to look for the restroom. When I found the restroom I heard voices. I didn't care who was in the restroom. All I wanted to do was look in the mirror at myself. I walked in while looking down. But I had a feeling I should be looking up and so I did. Four girls stood looking at me.
"Uh, Hi." I said to them. They waved.
"Hi." One of the girls said. She smiled at me. And her smile was warm and friendly. She had long dark brown hair about to her mid back and pitch black eyes. She was a little short than the other three girls and she looked like she has a lot of energy.
"I'm Juliet." She told me.
"I'm Marie." Another girl said. She had black hair. She kind of looked mean but sweet at the same time, she also looked like she was born to be a super model and she had the super model shape. She also had pitch black eyes.
"I'm Kacy." The other girl said. She also had dark brown hair. It was a little below her shoulders. She had that nerd girl had a make over look and she looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't help but stare. She also had pitch black eyes. But the last girl caught my eye.
"Hi, I'm Elizabeth." She said. She was the tallest. She had that mother look a little. But still had a teenager shape. She had black and brown hair. Her eyes were really pitch black. I thought I could see a little red in them. She had a super model shape and looked like a smart girl a little. But what amazes me most was their voice. All four of them sounded like they were singing angels. I could hear little wedding bells and it was smooth as a river. I smiled a little.
"It's nice to meet you four. I'm Alison." I told them. They looked at me from head to toe and smiled.
"I like your dress and those shoes." Juliet told me. I thanked her and looked at myself. I was wearing a sea blue dress that was fitted at the waist. My shoes were white high heels open toe shoes. I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair. Then I got irritated.
"Who cares what I look like anyway?" I ask myself.
"You're very pretty." Marie tells me. I didn't notice they were looking in the mirror with me. I looked at her for a moment and smiled. I pulled out the little box with the necklace in it and put the necklace around my neck. Then I got angry.
"I'm not going to the stupid graduation." I said. I took off my heals and walked off.
I stopped at a field of wild flowers because I saw a little girl. She was picking some of the wild flowers and picked the petals. I walked out into the field and she looked at me. She got frighten and back away.
"Wait, wait, I'm sorry did I scare you?" I asked her. She looked at me for a moment and sighed.
"Kind of." She said. I walked towards her and she sat back into her spot.
"How old are you?" I ask her.
"One." She told me. I smiled.
"And your name."
"Tyra. Will you tell me you nama?" She asks me. I giggled.
"I'm Alison Claire Law. I'm thirteen." I told her. She smiled.
"My daddy fifween." She told me. My head cocked to the side and I looked confused.
"Your daddy got a girl pregnant when she either twelve or thirteen."
"What's pwegant?" She asks me. I looked at her and shook my head.
"Nothing I just made a word up." I lied.
"Tyra!" Someone was yelling. She looked back then looked at me.
Back to top Go down
Blue Moon
Blue Moon

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Some of the story I had my friend type because I'm always busy with Creative Writting club
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 pm