House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seasons Of My Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should I continue?
YES!
The Seasons Of My Life Vote_lcap80%The Seasons Of My Life Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
The Seasons Of My Life Vote_lcap20%The Seasons Of My Life Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Black
Affinities : Air

The Seasons Of My Life Empty
PostSubject: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 pm

This all starts on the day I got my first cell phone . . .

It was June 22nd and I was in the truck with my dad, I was all hipped up about my first cell phone and I was freaking out about like being mature enough to get one! So we walked into Bell Aliant and I picked out my Palm Pre, I’ve wanted ever since I first seen that multitasking commercial for it! So my bff’s mom activated it and I was set!

When I got home I texted my bff then she replied that she was with the druggies. That’s when it hit me. I wanted to be like her too! I wanted to have guys after me! Then I asked her where she was. She was at Shoal Harbour with Devon. But I had to have supper. So I had supper then . . . kept texting her. Soon it was time for bed. Then that night as I fell asleep . . . I didn’t know my whole life was about to change tomorrow . . . the last day of grade 7.

So as I walked into school texting Kaitlyn, my bff everyone just jumped around me and was all like ‘hey you gotta cell?, what is your number?’. So then I gave my number out and before I knew it my phone was flooded with texts. I replied to each with ‘Hii!’ And then soon . . . school was out! I was so happy. And this is really where my story starts . . .

When I got out of school, I was sooo bored . . . so I texted Kaitlyn and she was with Tyson and Cody this time. So I went down with her and them. We went swimming and had some fun. I tried to get up on them both . . . but they wouldn’t let me! It sucked! So then we had supper and went home.

That night I had one of the best dreams of my life. I knew Kaitlyn was obsessed with this guy named Adam and she was in love with him. And well that night I had a dream about him. We had a sleepover at his house and had sex. It was the best dream ever!

So sometime that week me and Kaitlyn had a sleep over and I have always wanted to see if this Adam guy she loves is the Adam guy from my dream. So I spent $7 on a taxi and we went up to his work at Need’s and he wasn’t working. Then we went to his house and he was gone fishing. So we got really mad and went to see if Victor was home . . . he just lived across the street and he wasn’t home either. So we paid another $7 and went home.

That morning we did the same thing and no one was home! So then we went swimming in my pool at my house and then she went home.

The next day we got together again with Tyson and Cody. I was kinda hitting on both of them and I almost had Cody when Kaitlyn decided to come in and steal him. So then Cody became her boyfriend. And that pissed me off.

Kaitlyn was always gloating about how she got guys and I didn’t and that she had about 5 guys who wanted to have sex with her, Cody, Tyson, Victor, Devon and Adam. So I got so pissed off that I started to text Adam. And as we would talk . . . he started asking me questions about my love life and if I had a boyfriend at the time.

Tell me what you think! Should I post more? It will get more intresting . . . when you heard about Adam it will!

Last edited by XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Write more!!!!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm

haha i am . . . tomorrow! lol
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Keep going looking great.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Because this is an original piece of work I am going to move it to the Stories section. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm

haha thxz! lol . . . btw Lumanee has an original peice in the fan fictions! haha srry again
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Right then I knew he was intrested and wanted me! At that time I had an ex-bf, Jordan who wanted me back and I was after kissing him several times after we broke up! So I told him no but I had a ex-bf. And he said that was ohkay because he had a gf, Jenny. He had used Kaitlyn to heat on her and now he wanted to use me too!

So on August the 9th, he came and picked me up in him beautiful small blue car and drove me to some dirtboke pitt that I think was call Mike's Pitt. And we were completly alone in a HUGE round bowlish dirt pile!

So he took that advantage and got out of the car and told me to stay in . . . So I did. Then he came over and picked me up and laid me on the hood of the car! Then he jumped on top or me and started making out with me. But that wasn't enough for him . . . He wanted to go all the way . . .

Now! Haha. Should I continue . . . Do you think I went all the way? Do you think I Will!? Haha I kept you on a hanging edgey thing . . . Wtvr that's called! Haha I may post more later today! If you guys want me to!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 pm

You should post more!!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 pm

keep going... dont leave me hanging lol..
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm

i shall post more probubley today . . . Maybe tomorrow! Haha I wanna leave yah hanging! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

That's mean!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm

haha! Yah . . . I culd post more right now but . . . Nah I'm not gonna! Haha . . . Maybe I wil . . . If I get a PM saying that someone wantsmore I will!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Well I just sent you that so ha!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 pm

But . . . I didnt . I want tohave sex . . . But if anyone finds out I will get in truble and Adam would go to jail! And I REALLY don't want that to happen . . . So I didn't . . . Then he went in his car and pushed the seat down and he lid down. And he told me to get on top of him . . . Then he shoved his 'tool' DOWN MY PANTS! So then we did some more making out and then I told him to stop . . . So he did. Heis really nice and respected when I said no. So then we stopped and hewent to cheak his texts and he had to go . . . So he asked me for a hug and he smelled so good! He had on some kind of weird axe.

his tongue tasted like cigarettes, toast and beer. And when I got home . . . I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth!

Then later that day, I went to mf bffls, Kaitlyn's and I knew she couldn't find out about him! But . . . We went swimming and she had her bf, Cody at the time but she wanted Adam to come swimming to because they had a 'thing' . . . So I started getting nervous because well . . . We were just together earlier that day! So I kinda freaked out! . . . Well then she told me to call him . . . So I did and he said that he would be there in about 20 mins. But then I started freaking! He asked if Kaitlyn knew about earlier today and of course I am not telling her about us! And what we almost did! . . .

So I never did and we waited and waited and I called him back and he was gone from his house. He had to work. So we just got so pissed . . . And I didn't bother texting him for a week I was that mad but then wheni tried to text him a week later . . . I couldn't. Hisphone wasbroken . . .
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Write more please!!!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm

OH MY! why is everyone so intrested in my story? its so boring and i forgot a MAJOR part that happened b4 this! haha . . . so i shall add that in now. i guess i can well . . . omg! i am so confussed haha . . . ohkay so then Adam happened on the 9th of August and then something else MAJOR happened on July the 17th, my half bday! haha . . . so then i shall add that in. it doesnt matter that it happened b4 thow . . . it rlly dont matter . . . I CULD HAVE A FLASHBAKK! ohkay thats what imma do!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Once I found out that his phone was broken, I called his house and I talked to him. He said it was broke and he couldn't use it. Then he told me not to call his house because he had a gf named Jenny and he didn't want her or his parents finding out about me . . . so I thought about his every second of every day . . . but I finally gave up and persued the guy I have met and hung out with before . . . RYAN!

*Flashback to July*

"Why don't you go after Vic" Kaitlyn had said to me one day we were swimming.
"Well sure . . . yah. He has a house after all . . . so that means a bedroom." I said

Now . . . Vic also had a gf named Felicia . . . just like Adam . . . but he is 19. Almost 2 years older then Adam. And my bff Kaitlyn was trying to talk me into getting with him because she had Adam. And she also wanted me with Vic because he was after my and Kaitlyn's enemy, Courtney! So I decided to go after him, but before I got the chance . . . Kaitlyn went after him. Now see . . . Adam has told Kaitlyn that if she is with Vic anymore they're done . . . so he heard about it and they were finished . . . then he came after me! But not before I had the chance to get with Ryan . . .

So anouther July day, me, Kaitlyn, Ryan and Kaitlyn's NEW guy Devon hung out on flatrock. Devon and Kaitlyn were trying to hook me and Ryan together but Ryan wanted me to take the first step so I kissed him . . . but he fell asleep . . . so that didn't work! Then we had to go home for supper and so did they . . .

But then I had anouther chance to get with Ryan on July the 17th . . . my half birthday if only my dad and Kaitlyn didn't ruin it!

SOOOO! Have I left you hanging once again? HAHA! I will eventually write more soon . . . probubley today . . . maybe tomorrow. mopst likely ONE MORE post for today then that is it . . . wait for tomorrow's then! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Post more!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

KEEP Going PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:18 pm

HAHA! i will . . . eventually . . . maybe today most likely one more post today!? haha . . . u guys must love it or something . . . but when this summer ends or when i come to the stage i am at right now then i cant opost more then what is happening with my life! haha
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Lol we understand!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Yep yep..
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

haha cuz i cant write more then is going on in my life! lol
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Simona
Affinities : Music control, Lover's eyes

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 pm

This is great. Keep going!
Back to top Go down
http://kaminoclonetroopers.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Cc-7567_love
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

I shall . . . Eventually . . . Probubley later today! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seasons Of My Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next