House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seasons Of My Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should I continue?
YES!
The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

Yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Black
Affinities : Air

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 pm

so u guys want more i am guessing?
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

So . . . all on the 17th, I was texting Ryan all day. Because he was getting a tattoo but he needed $30 more! So I was planning to meet him at Wal-Mart and then give him the money outside, then buy a birthday present for my other bff, Michaela. So he was on his way with Devon and stupid me just had to tell Kaitlyn I was meeting them. So she said she would come up here and hang out with them . . . but it didn't work out that way!

She got there and I was freaking out. And she was like Oh My God, Vic is right there too! And I was like WHAT!? He was at the ticket booth with his gf, April buying lottery tickets. So I was in the like lobby type thing freaking out because my dad was looking for me. Ryan and Devon finally got there and I was like Kaitlyn are you coming and she was like No I'm going to stay with Vic. So I went and gave the guys $25 for the tattoos and I got a kiss from both of them. I thought I was just going to kiss Ryan . . . but I got one from Devon too! And I was on Cloud 9!

So after I got a kiss . . . Kaitlyn came running around the corner yelling "Your dad is there, at the door, hurry up!" And well . . . I walked and and he was pissed. He made me get into the truck and then I didn't do anything but just chill and all I was thinking 'It was worth it'.

So when I got home . . . I lied my butt off saying that Kaitlyn just wanted for me to meet them guys and that I had no clue who they're except for their names, Devon and Ryan . . . but I knew them much better. I had hung with them and Kaitlyn at Flatrock for several days. And they bought it. I don't usually lie. Unless it will save my butt, then I will do whatever I have to!

*Out of Flashback*

So a week after I was with Adam, I started back onto Ryan.

And Kaitlyn stated at me with being with Adam behind her back . . . and wouldn't stop with the questions!

SOOOO? Likin' it? I know . . . my life is awesome! haha srry but it is . . . for now in this story it is! haha
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Stop stoping so soon on them posts its driving me crazy! any way Keep going looking great.
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

what do u mean stopping so soon?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 pm

She wants longer posts of the story lol but its good!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

yah! imma post some more now i spoze . . .
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 pm

She just kept asking what I did, how far we went, where we went and if I would so anything with him again. I finally got so pissed off that I just didn’t answer anymore. So then . . . she went to Adam and asked him about what we did! After that . . . I just got more and more mad at her. She started seeing Cody everyday, all day and the only way we would talk is to ask a question about Vic, Ryan, Adam or the rest of the druggies.

So one day, I was meeting with Ryan at Kaitlyn’s house, but I didn’t know how to get the secret past mom and dad. So as I never would’ve guessed . . . Ryan brought us back together.

So I texted Kaitlyn one day wondering if I could meet her at the ball field because I was meeting with Ryan later. He needed money to get away from in town. So I met with him and gave him money for a taxi home to here. So then we walked around but we only hung for like . . . I don’t know like 30 mins because he had to baby-sit his little sister, Ashley. So at the end, he kissed me and left for his dad to pick him up at Wal-Mart.

So Kaitlyn was texting me, wondering if I was going to have sex with him and I wasn’t going to . . . there’s like NOWHERE private. So I wasn’t going to in the open!

So I was heading to Trout hole and I seen her there. Then Cody was there to. We hung out the hole day and became bff’s once again! Because I honestly really need one. My like was frigged up and I needed someone! So then we became bff’s once again. And my dad came to pick me up and everything was perfect.

imma post more in about 15 mins
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm

I'll be waiting!!
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 pm

kk imma post more now . . . hopefully! ahha
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok!!! I shall be waiting
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

STOP USING SHALL! and i may in like a half hour cuz im getting like a TON of PM's and even thow its 2:30 i need to get breakfats . .. PM btw so srry LOL
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I'll wait
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

oh . . . hah i havent wrote any! LOLZZZ! haha ill do that NOW! PROMISE! LOL
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Then . . . after that day I texted Ryan EVERYDAY, all day . . . my life had been perfect! I’d found my new Adam! On the Friday before Labour Day, he was getting a tattoo and needed $30 for it. So he said he would meet me at Cabot at 5, so I texted him to make sure he’d be there and no he wasn’t . . . same with Saturday and Sunday. Finally I just got so pissed off at him.

He said he would be there on Monday and he promised he would . . . so I went there at 5 and no Ryan. I texted him and he didn’t reply so I went home with my $30.

While I was having supper he texted me at around 5:30 using some girl named Ali’s phone. Said he would be there at 6. I said I wasn’t coming to meet him but went anyways. So I started texting Ali and she said “Him and Vic paid for a taxi up there to see you” and I was like “Well yah ‘cause I’m giving them $30!”.

So I went up there at 6:30 and they were there. So I gave them their money and they both gave me a kiss and left with a guy and a girl I didn’t know. So I tried texting them but they wouldn’t reply and neither would Ali. But I never knew what they would do that night, that would make me want to kill both of them . . . if I ever did see them again!

posting more today or most likly tomorrow
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 pm

That night, after I gave them they money not one person texted me . . . until 1am. It was Ali . . . all she said was “Heey”, but I didn’t do my usual “Hii!” back, this time I said “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO VIC AND RYAN”, she simply said “quad” and I was like what? “They stole a quad and Ryan is running away!” From what? At this point I was confused, scared and freaking out! What if Ryan moved away? What if I never got to see him again? I wished I would’ve told him I loved him that night I gave him the money.

She said that he was running away from the cops and so was Vic. So that morning the second I woke up I texted him saying “Ryan, I know about the cops. If your done running away, text me. PLEASE!” So he didn’t text and didn’t text back . . . so after that I sent him a message like that every hour.

So on that Tuesday night, Ali texted me saying they got caught and put in jail for the night of course.

But I now know it wasn’t just one night. Vic has to stay in jail for 8 months. I will miss him SOOOO bad . . . but it wasn’t like I hung with him as much as Ryan . . . but I got off easier hearing about just 8 months for Vic.

Ryan has to stay in a boy’s home . . . I don’t know where, and I don’t know how. But I thought it was just for 8 months like Vic’s trial . . . but no. It’s possible that they may be keeping him there for the time required for stealing a quad . . . or possibly, since he is a minor, until he’s 18. I don’t know how long. And he didn’t bother telling me. Not even that he stole a quad. Ryan will be 18 on November 10th, 2011 and I hope he won’t forget about me until then! But all I know . . . is I miss him.

If I had my time back right now . . . I would’ve had sex with Adam when I had the chance and told Ryan I loved him . . . but both isn’t possible for right now . . . Adam isn’t possible at all. I’ve given up totally on him. I will get Ryan soon . . . he will be mine.

will post the last post of this story tomorrow or maybe today . . not sure
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

ohhhhhhhhh..... interseting. but love it lol.
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 pm

last post will be in about 30 mins
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Ok I'll be waiting
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm

I was supposed to lose my virginity to Adam on the 10th, but that didn’t happen. He did it with his gf, Jenny. Then he got a girl I don’t even know, t text me and tells me its over and to stop chasing after him . . . so I’m stopped. He was too much trouble in the first place. I’ve given up on him.

The next time I talk to Ryan . . . I’m going to ask him to hang with me in person . . . and I’m going to tell him how I feel. How I love him, how I always have, what Adam done to me, I’m going to tell him everything. I need SOMEONE I can be totally honest with! It can’t be Kaitlyn, because she loves Adam or my parents or I’ll be DEAD! But Ryan would be perfect! And I plan to give him an early birthday present, my virginity!

And Vic . . . poor Vic, in jail for something he didn’t even do! Ryan stole the quad . . . and stashed it at Vic’s. But he still went to jail . . . NOT FAIR! All he ever wants from anyone is sex . . . I think I may give that to him . . . but that’s it.

Ryan will be my true love! I think if he proposed to me right now, I would say yes . . . we’d get married and adopt 3 kids . . . Dayvidd, Aschlii and Jhon. I’d become an astronomer, he’d do . . . whatever! And our lives would be perfect!

So I’m going after him . . . not Adam or Vic . . . just him! Adam is done and I’ll just have casual sex with Vic from now and then . . . that’s it.

And that was my Summer of 2010! I have learned things, done stuff and had more fun then ever in my life all because of a few guys and my bff, Kaitlyn! I will never act like the weird, guy chasing, book loving, egotistic freak I was in grade 7. Grade 8 is a whole new me!

Last edited by XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 pm

AND THATS IT! imma be posting a . . . a school grade 8 one i think . . . hopefully soon! haha!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 pm

You should change the title to The Season's of my life
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 pm

thats wuld be kewl . . . OMG! imma do that! . . . just one question . . . how?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Go to your first post and click on edit then you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seasons Of My Life   The Seasons Of My Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seasons Of My Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next