House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Rephaim choose Light?

Go down 
+38
AmrodAegnor
Nightchild
Fallen_warrior
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
-~Lumanee~-
Cecily
SerenityLynn
zoeyredbird123
Moonerz.
Nonny~~*
Katie-la
Sodafop
little miss nightmare
Mari-chan
Lain Renee Stark
Lilith of Night
Annamarie
Skyeee<3 [;
little_miss_bookworm
Bklvr93
LadyofKaos
Red_Harumi
Fire-Fly
Hex
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Megean
mcabral0821
shivergirl1316
HalfVampire
katelinelaine
myelement
earth-spirit
Honeygrace
Bella-Rose
Iyari
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

What side will Rephaim choose, Light or Darkness?
Light
Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Vote_lcap100%Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Darkness
Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fire-Fly
Attending your first supernatural classes
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

for a second time, i agree Razz
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Katelin
Affinities : fire

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:
It would really irritate me, to have all this stuff happen in Burned, Rephaim and Stevie have formed such a strong bond, then in the next book, NOTHING! I would have thought there would be no more 'guy drama' with Zoey as Stark's pretty much become her guardian, and i don't think anyone can really compare with that.

oh man me too. i would be really mad. but like i said. it probably won't be all about one person vs. the other. we definately havne't seen the last of stevie rae and rephaim. i really hope that zoey doesn't have much boy drama because that becomes annoying. i know she's definately going to be looking for heath but i really don't think he'll be coming around anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katelynn00
Bklvr93
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Bklvr93

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Ok, so I might be really late in replying, but I believe that he will choose light in the end. I really don't think think he would chose differently I think he is just really confused. He has known the Darkness all his life, and all of a sudden he is thrown into a world where there is goodness and caring, he has just experienced the wonderful feeling of a goddesses love through healing. Never before has he asked for something and received it without bartering for it. Now, because he is the son of a dark man, he is having a hard time choosing between what he has always known, is comfortable with and his father, or Stevie Rae, the connection they have, love and the chance to be human. Besides, Stevie Rae kinda promised the black bull that she would love the human in him. How could he NOT choose light? I think it would go against everything we have read so far.

Forgive me for being rude. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Skyler
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

The whole 'Stevie-Rae/Rephaim' thing has actually become my favourite couple in HoN!! I love the story line and I can't wait to see if Rephaim picks light or darkness. I really hope he chooses the light. How can't he?!! I love how she can see the good in him when everyone else can't, and sees past the appearence. The world would be a better place if more people could do that.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 pm

um, I think Rephaim will choose light. I believe that he will see just how much Stevie Rae loves him and how much she needs him. Also, how much he's begun to love and need her. That's my prediction, though I'm not phsycic so I could be wrong =D
Back to top Go down
Fire-Fly
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:41 pm

little_miss_bookworm wrote:
The whole 'Stevie-Rae/Rephaim' thing has actually become my favourite couple in HoN!! I love the story line and I can't wait to see if Rephaim picks light or darkness. I really hope he chooses the light. How can't he?!! I love how she can see the good in him when everyone else can't, and sees past the appearence. The world would be a better place if more people could do that.

Ditto. This is the exact samething that i think.
I don't want to say that for sure he will choose the light, because i don't think EVERYTHING will be perfect at the end, PC and Krist will probably do some sacrifice, but i hope so much that it will not be Stevie Rae and Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I just hope that Zoey doesn't leave Stark. They are perfect for eachother
Back to top Go down
little_miss_bookworm
little_miss_bookworm

Female Gemini Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

I agree - I don't believe for one minute that everything will be all sunshine at the end but I do hope mother and little Cast don't do anything else to Stevie Rea! She deserves to be happy after everything she has been through.
I also think it would be good to see someone converted to the side of good for a change, rather than the other way round.
Back to top Go down
Fire-Fly
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
Annamarie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Posts : 13

Character sheet
Name: Annamay
Affinities : Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 am

I do think that Rephaim might choose Light for Stevie Rae.
He was actually somewhat disappointed when Kalona returned. And he often thought about how "joyless and dark" his life was without her. Not to mention he already went against Darkness just to save her, rejected Darkness to save her. It wouldn't surprise me if he might choose Light if to just be with her.

Besides, Rephaim seeks love. Stevie Rae can give him that and Kalona... well I don't know what he gives him but I hope its not the love he can get from Stevie Rae stare
Actually from what I read he wasn't getting any love from him period.
Eventually his warm loyalty with Stevie Rae may outweigh his cold, bloody loyalty with Kalona.
Or who knows, maybe Kalona will choose Light, or at least Nyx, for personal reasons and he won't really have to choose. But that is just a thought.

And Aphrodite's vision was of a world where Zoey would not return. Since Zoey did return, the future has been altered.
Anyway I genuinely hope he does chooses Light over Darkness for her. I really love them together.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am

I think that Raphaim is capable of choosing Light, and the Native boy they saw in the fountain is what he could possibly end up being if he do so. I think that possibly through Nyx, and Zoey's circle that power of Light and the elements could in essence cleanse the Darkness from him and by doing that he'd have a human form. I think that Raphaim is only loyal to his father because he's his son and he didn't know anything else about Light and what it feels like or means until SR showed up. I think now that he knows he'll begin to think about what he'll be asked to do and he'll question his father's orders and even disobey them. I feel that the part of Aphrodite's vision where she saw a Native boy and Raphaim fighting him, I think that's more of a metaphor for an inner battle between Darkness and Light, also when Kalona said something to Raphaim about not doing something again, I think it'll be something about defying him and choosing SR over him.
Zoey's vision didn't involve Zoey, because it was what the future would be like if she didn't come back, but she did. So according from what Nyx said it could have changed the future a lot or just a little. We won't know yet. I also thought that Raphaim is kind of like Stark for Zoey. Only he hasn't chosen Light yet for Stevie Rae. I also thought that Dallas was more like Heath. He was kinda sweet, but wasn't really who we'd want her to be with. Then he went all crazy with Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Fire-Fly
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Annamarie wrote:

And Aphrodite's vision was of a world where Zoey would not return. Since Zoey did return, the future has been altered.
Anyway I genuinely hope he does chooses Light over Darkness for her. I really love them together.

THAT'S a point. Like, totaly true, the future that Aphrodite saw change from a to z, so, you gave me a bigger hope about them XD
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

We also have to take into consideration Rephaim may be flying back into a trap. Neferet, via her projections through Nicole, is bound to know of the situation between Stevie Rae and Rephaim, and Rephaim would make very handy bait against Stevie Rae. Then there's the fact that Kalona's soul is now under Neferet's dominion, Kalona could very much be a prisoner in his own body. I can't see Rephaim abandoning his father to that kind of fate, even if it was self-inflicted. Rephaim could always go to Stevie Rae for help in breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Fire-Fly
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh men, that's another point :O
Oooohhh my, why Awakened is coming soooo late????

Last edited by Rose-Alice on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 am

lol yea. I think now that Raphaim has seen what Darkness is capable of and what happened to his father because of Neferet, I think he'll choose light to try to save him or at least try to free him from Neferet's control.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 pm

he will totally choose Light because he has to. and i think it's scary for both of them to love each other.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 am

I don't think he HAS TO choose Light, but I think he will. I think that now that he knows there's more than just Darkness and following his father, he'll decide to go on his own path and choose Light.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah of course he doesn't have to but he like hassss to because that's how they'll be together
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 am

He seems to know that, but he also doesn't want to let his father down. The choice won't be easy for him, but I think he'll realize that his farther doesn't care about him and he'll end up choosing to be with SR.
Back to top Go down
Red_Harumi
Red_Harumi

Female Sagittarius Dragon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am

all he has known is his daddy so it makes sense for him to be having troubles with choose light and SR
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/Red_Harumi
Lain Renee Stark
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Zee

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

I believe and hope that he chooses Light. He's already followed his heart over his Power once. Also, in Aphrodite's vision of the Earth without Zoey, he destroyed the good self. I understand now that Stevie Rae wasn't talking to the Raven Mocker, but the Native American boy that outstretched his hands to her. She cried out because the Rephaim attacked the Light in him, just as Stark sacrificed the Darkness in him to save Z in the Otherworld.

I truly believe that Rephaim will choose Light and Love over the Hatred and Darkness that was all he knew now that Zoey has returned to the realm of the living. Though the decision will be quite difficult for him because, with Zoey's return, Kalona, too, has returned to his immortal body. I mean, Stevie Rae totally ripped him out when he became unsure of how important his heart was to him. He'll return to her, and that will determine his overall choice of Light or Darkness I think...
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

if he doesnt im gunna cry.... i think ive said that, but seriously! the casts shouldnt lead us on like that if they were just gunna turn him into a bird-kabob :\
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

Lainey Renee wrote:
I believe and hope that he chooses Light. He's already followed his heart over his Power once. Also, in Aphrodite's vision of the Earth without Zoey, he destroyed the good self. I understand now that Stevie Rae wasn't talking to the Raven Mocker, but the Native American boy that outstretched his hands to her. She cried out because the Rephaim attacked the Light in him, just as Stark sacrificed the Darkness in him to save Z in the Otherworld.

I truly believe that Rephaim will choose Light and Love over the Hatred and Darkness that was all he knew now that Zoey has returned to the realm of the living. Though the decision will be quite difficult for him because, with Zoey's return, Kalona, too, has returned to his immortal body. I mean, Stevie Rae totally ripped him out when he became unsure of how important his heart was to him. He'll return to her, and that will determine his overall choice of Light or Darkness I think...

I agree with this. I think there's so many variables, but in the end he'll choose Light. Kalona no longer has control over his own body or soul. So when Raphaim returns to his father, it's not going to be like it was before, and Raphaim hates Neferet and the power she has over his father. I think that will also help him overcome the Darkness and choose Light. And once he realized what love is, I don't think he'll be able to ignore it for very long, he'll eventually miss it so much that he'll do whatever it takes to go back to SR. Although he might still think love makes people weak, it's too strong to ignore.
Back to top Go down
earth-spirit
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
earth-spirit

Female Posts : 721

Character sheet
Name: earth-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Wow, I forgot about that. I think you are right. Perhaps Rephaim will return to Stevie Rae to get away from Neferet and his father who has become Neferet's puppet.
Back to top Go down
Lain Renee Stark
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Zee

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 pm

yes, that is a very good point. Neferet has become very controlling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Rephaim choose Light?
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next