House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Rephaim choose Light?

Go down 
+38
AmrodAegnor
Nightchild
Fallen_warrior
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
-~Lumanee~-
Cecily
SerenityLynn
zoeyredbird123
Moonerz.
Nonny~~*
Katie-la
Sodafop
little miss nightmare
Mari-chan
Lain Renee Stark
Lilith of Night
Annamarie
Skyeee<3 [;
little_miss_bookworm
Bklvr93
LadyofKaos
Red_Harumi
Fire-Fly
Hex
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Megean
mcabral0821
shivergirl1316
HalfVampire
katelinelaine
myelement
earth-spirit
Honeygrace
Bella-Rose
Iyari
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

What side will Rephaim choose, Light or Darkness?
Light
Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Vote_lcap100%Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Darkness
Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 am

I kind took it as "Nyx! I want some DAMN answers!" rather then "What should i do Nyx?"
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Simona
Affinities : Music control, Lover's eyes

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 am

I took it as, "Nyx, can you help me get some answers here?! I am so lost!"
Back to top Go down
http://kaminoclonetroopers.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Cc-7567_love
EmoAngel
Attending your first ritual
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 am

I think he'll choose light cuz of how much he likes Stevie Rae and if he chooses darkness he will most likely have to kill her and i doubt he could do that i mean hes shown that he has a heart
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm

I have been thinking about all of those possibilities. I think Rephaim will turn to light. He just sounds like he is turning away from his father.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

i think it will come to his decision when his father wanted him to kill SR. i am shure that there would be a scene like that - and of course he wouldn't kill her. He really likes her and i thought about that it could kill him if he kills her, cause they seem to have a stronger imprint like SR has had with Aphrodite and when SR burned on the rooftop, it nearly killed Aphrodite...
Back to top Go down
EmoAngel
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 pm

that is a very good point
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Yes, indeed it is. I am almost certain they'll put a scenario like that one too.
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Reaper
Affinities : speed, strength, visual accuracy, shadow manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 pm

which will make things interesting
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:39 am

Yes, vey interesting. I think he'll ditch his dad though. He has only ever felt love for his father, never for a woman. And a woman has never loved him in return, I don't think he wants to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 am

I have a feeling that Women have only seen Rephaim as Kalona's favourite pet (at best), or a creature completely beneath their notice and level of intelligence (at worst). I think that's why Rephaim wanted to know why Stevie Rae wasn't grossed out by him. I wouldn't think that with a father like Kalona that Rephaim would be given a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

i'm asking myself if every Raven Mocker could be a human, not just Rephaim (who was always described as something special beneath the other Raven Mockers)?

Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:55 am

I don't follow your question...
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

Dandelion wrote:
i'm asking myself if every Raven Mocker could be a human, not just Rephaim (who was always described as something special beneath the other Raven Mockers)?

it is possible however with Rephaim, he is closer to his human side than his animal side, as is evident by his voice. I think it would take alot for the others to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 am

I agree. I think with Rephaim he's always been different, seperate from the others. Why is currently unknown, but I have my ideas. Rephaim was always with Kalona and had more oportunity to observe Human/Immortal behaviour
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 am

Yeah, I agree. He has never really been exposed to vampires or vampire fledglings, has he?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

@bella: ya may be right, interesting thought. could be an explanation why he seems so human in difference to the other mockers.

Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 pm

See i think Rephaim's different from the others because Rephaim isn't just Kalona's son, i think he's a part of Kalona. Rephaim was made from Kalona's anger at being rejected by Nyx, after years of service as her Warrior, after following all the rules for centuries. I think that Kalona may have accidentally give Rephaim apart of his Immortal soul. And that part was everything he hated about himself at that time. His sense of honour, his ability to make a commitment, his role as a Warrior. I think all of that got transfered to Rephaim. Rephaim did say in Burned that they were connected by blood and Spirite and that he was bound to his father. Now don't get me wrong, that piece of Kalona's soul that Rephaim has is no longer Kalona's, it's merged and become apart of Rephaim, so it's still Rephaim's soul.

Or maybe this is just a crazy idea... Anyway...

Last edited by Bella-Rose on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:42 pm

an interesting theory, It would explain alot.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 am

Well the idea kinda came to me as i was reading Burned. Kalona got rejected by Nyx (supposedly) so he was proably thinking "What did i do wrong? I did all the right things, i was everything she wanted and needed and yet I was still not good enough." so he sought to reject everything he that he was, he pushed all of those things away from him. Perhaps he accidentally did it in a literal way as well.

I don't think he realised he wasn't just physically forcing himself on that Cherokee Girl, but that he was forcing a piece of his soul into her as well. I mean Grandma Redbird went on about how Kalona changed when he started sleeping with the maidens, fragmenting a soul is most likely going to make a person unstable. Grandma Redbird also said that when the women did get pregnant, at first, there were still-borns and miscaridges. Then suddenly Rephaim was born.

Maybe Kalona just didn't want to be surrounded by mortals who would never truely understand what it was like for him. We all get lonely and perhaps Kalona thought it better to have a son instead. Kalona learnt first hand that a bond with a woman can be easily broken, but a bond between Parent and Child can't. You can't not be related to someone. Kalona seems like the kind of nasty pasty that would Rephaim around simply to make himself feel better by comparison or the mentality of "Well, our lives are misrable, but miserable together,"

Just an idea, I could be totally wrong
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 am

Actually, I think it was a good idea. As Fallen_warrior said, it would explain a lot. I would have never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 am

Oh okay. That's good because it's been buzzing around in my head for a while now. Also Kalona was very insistant on keeping Rephaim with him. In Hunted, while Neferet is healing Zoey, and Kalona and Neferet were like "GTFO! You're only going to get in the way!" but it was perfectly fine for Rephaim to come on in o.O? Kalona also didn't have any problems with getting his mack-on with Neferet, while Rephaim in the room (which i thought was totally uncool). That kinda shows to me that Kalona just does whatever with his women infront of Rephaim frequently. Then there's the whole "How you dare you stab my beloved son! I slice your face now!" thing that happened with Kalona and Darius. And whenever Kalona is mentioned or Rephaim's mentioned, they're always mentioned together. Or maybe it's just me...
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 am

No, it's true. Like Rephaim always talks about Kalona, and Kalona talks about Rephaim. I really like your theory, it's really smart.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

i like your theory, but i don't think that Rephaim has a part of Kalonas soul. if he would have, i guess he wouldn't be able to hang around with SR like he did. he would be filled with hatred and anger (cause the reason why the Raven Mockers were born was anger - so i think Kalonas soul was full of anger and if Rephaim would have a part of Kalonas soul, he would be different). maybe they're closed linked because of her blood, but i don't think that includes the soul. i guess Rephaim is Kalonas favourite cause he was the first one and the most powerfull Raven Mocker. I agree with you that the reason for "making" the Raven Mockers could be that Kalona didn't want to be surrounded with non-immortals.

the scene with Kalona and Neferet with Rephaim in the room was really disgusting. poor Rephaim :/
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
-~Lumanee~-

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 pm

It is an interesting theory!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 am

Dandelion wrote:
i like your theory, but i don't think that Rephaim has a part of Kalonas soul. if he would have, i guess he wouldn't be able to hang around with SR like he did. he would be filled with hatred and anger (cause the reason why the Raven Mockers were born was anger - so i think Kalonas soul was full of anger and if Rephaim would have a part of Kalonas soul, he would be different). maybe they're closed linked because of her blood, but i don't think that includes the soul. i guess Rephaim is Kalonas favourite cause he was the first one and the most powerfull Raven Mocker. I agree with you that the reason for "making" the Raven Mockers could be that Kalona didn't want to be surrounded with non-immortals. the scene with Kalona and Neferet with Rephaim in the room was really disgusting. poor Rephaim :/

You're probably right. They're probably not connected like that. I just thought it was a little weird how Kalona and Rephaim do some of the same things.

"A shiver rippled through his body and I saw his hands begin to lift, as if he would literally try to push away the memory." p231 Tempted. This is Zoey observing Kalona (just so people know)
"With a deep cry of frustration, he threw his hands in the air, as if to rid himself of even the thought of her, and moonlight glinted off his palms." p226 Burned.

"Anger, familiar and safe, boiled within the immortal." p285 Burned
"And why not give in to the rage that had so often consumed his life? It would be easier - it was familiar - it was safe." p116 Burned

But i guess as their related their going to have some reactions that are the same. Yeah i totally agree, as soon as i read that part in Hunted i was like "Hey...! Wait a minute... That must mean that Rephaim was in the room the whole time Neferet and Kalona were doing that stuff? Totally not cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Rephaim choose Light?   Will Rephaim choose Light? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Rephaim choose Light?
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next