House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

)(Oh, yea week in Mexico no idea)(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 pm

( Ok where is sora at or have i even started ...)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 am

i took igns by the hand and pulled him out of the temple. things were different from the energetic interior of the temple. suddenly ignis heated with power and burned my hand. i pulled back and whimpered. "not nice." i whined
i hadn't meant to burn her but suddenly i was angry. something didn't seem right and it was affecting me. i went to grab for her but she pulled away. that hurt i growled. "what is wrong with you!?" i shouted. she flinched and looked away with tears filling her eyes. "fine don't tell me. you're wworthless!" i stormed away in search of entertainment to ease my anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 am

Sora walking in a meadow causing everything around him to die ..Sora gose and sit by a tree and thinks to him self ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 pm

i ran into a meadow and saw Sora. i was half tempted to turn around, but he looked troubled. i slowed into a walk and went to Sora's side silently."Penny for your thoughts?" i asked him softly not wanting to anger Sora as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

"Hey Unda ..."Sora flicked a doller coin at her .........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 am

i caught the coin and turned it to water. i smiled as shifted the water in my hands untill i had them formed into pennies. i handed them back. "tah-dah" i said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

"Cool watch this .."Sora caught the pennies and turned them all rusted green ...And put them floating in the air ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

i laughed softly and pushed several of the pennies around the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 am

Sora made a giant tornado of pennies ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:53 pm

i laughed and added water to make a small typhoon. i giggled and sat down next to sora. i pulled a penny from the small typhoon and handed it to him, "what's wrong?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am

I started to swing back and fourth
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

i noticed akisha and waved to get her attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm

"Its nothing but it hard not have the life we use to on earth that now were not worshipped but feeling the pain and the sufferine all the time get on your nerves ..."Sora said strching the pennies out and making a copper bowl ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 pm

i watched as he made a bowl. i felt sorry for sora. i reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled a sad smile. "in the end we are just like the humans, flawed, and yet....." i looked up at the dark sky above up, night was coming. i sighed. "yet we do not truely understand what they feel, we only catch glimpses into thier lives and thier drama's. we are all knowing and yet, we are blind. i took my hand from his shoulder and looked down at the ground. "you are always so sad sora." i looked back at sora and wished he would look me in the eyes. "i wish you would just smile like you used to." i sat down next to a puddle and stroked a frog as he swam about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

I picked up the copper bowl and filled it with water from the pond ..."Let me show you something ..."I put my hand in the water and it started shimmering into an image ...."Look .."I lifted my hand and showed her about to lovers frolicking in a field he was happy suddenly the ground started shaking and a bolt of lightning shot from the sky splitting them apart she fell down a crevasse but the sky went dark and he was alone in dark desalinate darkness the ground went black the plants all died and he went sad crying .."Thats me but it was a devastating day when it should have been me ..."Sora said ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

i placed my hadn on top of his in the bowl of water. "you were not the only one who was left alone." i staired almost through the water as my story slowly filled the bowl. a young blonde woman stood with her lover she was pregnant and naive, it was in that moment that she went into labor. her lover had just told her about an affair with another woman and how he had planned to leave her. the shock threw her into early labor and the child died quickly in the labor process. i pulled my hand out of the bowl and it came out dry rather than wet, but i shed no tears in my grief. "it's hard knowing no one cared enough to help you with your own child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

"Oh .."Sora said being selfish .."I mean thats not right .."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am

i looked down. "you weren't supposed to see that." i said and pulled away suddenly angry. where tear should have fallen they didn't. the water in the bowl started to rise and shift and i used it to put a wall between me and sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 am

I stood up making the ground shake and the wall to crack ..I reformed the copper into a sheet of copper and making another bowl ..."I am sorry for what happened ....."Sora said ..

( G2G Bye )
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 am

(kk) i lowred the water that i had pulled around me as a defense but only a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 pm

He saw that she lowered her shield and stop the ground from shaking ..."I wasn't done showing you what had happened Now will you look...."Sora put the bowl in the pond and filled it up and moved to the front of Unda ..."It was devastating what had happened to you and me but look for me please it ...."Sora asked and pleeded ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:49 pm

i looked sora in the eyes and saw his hurt. i parted the water in front of me keeping it to my sides and back as i walked to him. "i will watch. But only because words seem to hide from you." i said and looked at him showing trust in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:00 pm

I put my hand in the watery bowl and showed another scene from my past ...It showed The boy from the last vision cry and everything dieing around him but after that he vanished in thin air he didn't know what happened or where he was but he looked for what had happened but he was in the sky not on earth but in a dark sky being covered by the black in a clock of black and with powers stronger than ever he couldn't control and tore his heart apart ........
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

i felt the ghosting pain of my change just while watching his. i didn't look away. i forced myself to watch his change. and didn't bother with my tearless crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next