House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}

Go down 
+3
Skyeee<3 [;
Nova
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am

As the sky grew dark his heart went darker and he became the god of death and suffering ....Sora suddenly fell crying into tears .
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 pm

i knelt next to Sora. "I... I am sorry for your hurt." i said. i place one hand on his shoulder and reached my other hand around to touch his chest where his heart rest. i looked at sora and tried to hush his crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm

"Its ok "Sora said lifting his hand from the bowl ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 pm

i watched him with the same interest one has after watching someone go through a great loss. "is there anything i can do?" i used the hand i had placed on his shoulder and rubbed his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 pm

"Nothing really ....."Sora said sudenly he had strange black marks apear on his arm ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm

i watched and pulled my hand away. "did i do that?" i asked softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm

"I-i-i-i-i Dont KNow ....It dosnt hurt ..."Sora said ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm

i reached into the bowl and lifted some water and rubbed lightly at the marks, the color changed but slowly went back to black. i looked at him concerned. "we should get this looked at." i said and stood up, then offered my hand to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 pm

I grabbed her hand followed after her .....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 pm

i felt a shock when he touched my hand but led him towards the temple. i pushed open the doors and saw ignus inside. i scowled at him but led Sora to a statue on the far side, the statue was that of a small girl playing in water that was shining like light. i stopped in fron tof her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

The Black mark moved furth um my arm and went to my neck .....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

i looked at Sora then at the water and pushed him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Suddenly the darkness consumed him ..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 am

i watched him as the black covered his body and the water glowed even briighter i shifted to keep the glare of the water from hurting my eyes but i kept watching as sora changed. i remembered my change. and this water was the saving grace of everyone who had changed. i spoke softly when his head came up. "drink the water sora, she wants to heal you before the change is complete. if not, you'll surely die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm

He took a drink of the water as the darkness changed his way of life and look of body ...He started floating out of the water and the darkness grew darker and darker as everything around him grew dark slowly a pecie of his head showed and further on he had different cloths and different hair every thing was different His hair was blacker than the night sky he had marking on his face his cloths were like battle armer he had a sword in hs right hand he was wearing a white shirt with black designs and he a dark solid black eyes ....WHATS HAPPEN HE SAID IN HIS MIND ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 am

i smiled. his transformation was complete. i reached out to his through the dark and light and placed my hand on his that was holding his sword. i linked my mind to his. "sora, you are a warrior now. a war is about to begin. to reset the natural order of all that is good and evil. are you willing to fight in this war?" i said to him in my mind. i saw the flicker in his eyes that said he had heard me. i smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 am

He thought for a moment the swirly blackness on his am suddenly a black chain apeared in his hand ...Yes I am ready ....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 am

i pulled sora from the dark that was swarmed in light and he stood before me as he had become. i smiled and led him from the temple, taking his hand in mine. Our first order of buisness? is training you. it won't be easy but you'll need it, can you handle it?" i thought to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 am

I think so He followed after as his sword disapred into thin air and as did his chains ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 am

i smiled as i pulled him away from the temple and towards the mountains. "ok. first order of buisness." i said smiling at sora over my shoulder. "flashing." i said. "and i don't mean the kind where you see a girls teeta's." i laughed and disappeared before sora's eyes then reappeared behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 am

He Felt somthing behind him and teleported across the room in a battle position ...His chains apeared in her hand ......
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

(her hand?)
i smiled. "good, now do that with out being scared or protective. when fighting you must have a clear mind, almost like that dark that is your soul, just like water is mine." i turned slowly and just as slowly as i turne i dissappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 am

She was in the sky so I made the chains spin in the air wiping her down to the ground .......
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 am

i growled once i landed on the ground and flashed again. this time i was in front of him. "you are not keeping a clear head" i hissed and felt the ice cold water of my existance stir. i took his chain and wrapped it around my hand pulling him closer. i froze the chain and pulled again. "i am not your enemy here!" i growled i let go of his chain and quickly swiped the sward form him and delivered a blow to sora's gut. "now then." i said seeing the chain still frozen. "you are weapon less, what is your first action of retrieval?" i asked demanding a verbal answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 am

"Are you positive that i am weapon less ...."Sora said clearing his mind and his chain regrew to it normal size and had a sword in his other hand ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the greek gods {started} {closed}   War of the greek gods {started} {closed} - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the greek gods {started} {closed}
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next