House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ Empty
PostSubject: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Chapter One
I felt his warm embrace capture me. Butterflies with wings of silk fluttered within me and I felt him pull me
closer to him, his warm breath against my neck, with every word he whispered entrancing me. I closed my
eyes to help abso-BRIIIIIIING!

My eyes fluttered open. I scrambled around, trying to get my alarm clock to shut up. "Where are you!? I
demanded. Ha! Found it. Hidden under the nightstand today, huh? Original. I'd give it that.

I saw her prance down the hallway, fully dressed, hair brushed and not a single brunette strand outta place.
Damn.

"Very funny, Lucile." I snarled out. Damn my annoying little sister.

"I certainly thought it was." She flashed me another smile and skipped on her merry way. "You might want to
get ready. You're running kind of late." She yelled from down the hall.

What was she talking ab-$HIT!! I scrambled out of bed. It was already 8AM. I ran into the bedroom. No time
to shower. I yanked my brush through my matted mess of hair. I quickly brushed my teeth and re-packed my
things. Girl was getting consistent. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and slid down the railing of my
stairs. I leaped off right before the end and ran into the kitchen. I kissed Mom's cheek, knowing I wouldn't
have time to get to Dad's study to tell him good-bye. "Running late! Gotta go! Bye!" I pushed my sister
down as I opened the door and ran out, slamming it behind me. I snickered when I heard I faint "Hey!" right
before the door shut.

I heard her open the door seconds later, me sprinting to the end of the block. She easily caught up with me.

"That wasn't very nice." She pouted. "I coulda gotten hurt."

Puh-lease. Girl was 12 with the ability to fly, zap people better than a tazer, and get out of any trouble she
crossed simply by pouting. Yeah. Not on me. I rolled my eyes at my sister. "Consistant, little biotch." I
snickered. "Just because that pout on your face works on everybody else, doens't mean it'll ever work on me.
Never has, never will. Get over it."

She shrugged it off. "I'm an optimist. It's what I do."

We laughed and screeched to a halt as we reached the corner. We looked every which way. Where was that
yellow piece of $hit?

"There it is!" She yelled, pointing in the opposite direction of which I was looking. Again. Sometimes I
wondered if she was also telepathic. Girl had major guessing skills.

It stopped in front of us and we walked through the doors. Yes. Through. That's how you got in. Anybody
who waited for them to open were easily described as Shape Shifting Frauds. We took our usual seats, in the
back.

Okay. This seems a little unfair. I guess I should really tell you who I am now. I tend to do that. Get used to it
or get lost. On a brighter note, my name is Miracle. Miracle Monroe. As in, it's a Miracle I can get through
life. I'm 16, have redish-brown hair, eyes so brown, they're black, and am both Japanese and Emo.

Lucile here is about all of those things, but cuter and has bigger eyes that she uses to manipulate people like
the evil little girl she is. Okay. Fine. She's adorable. But she's eveil. Pure evil.

ANYWAYS!

Let's start off with my 12th birthday. That's when it always starts. I wasn't allowed to have a party that year.
Not that I cared. Turns out, my parents had a good reason for keeping it that way.

You see, in the Monroe family, if you aren't abnormal, you're abnormal. Did I lose you there for a second?
Sorry. Let me try that again. If you don't have a minimum of two . . . erm . . . parnaormal abilities, you're one
hunk of utter failure. Sorry, but it's true. I have two things to say about my family:

1. Crazy Fun; You have not LIVED until you've experienced flying above the birds or swimming in a vat of
Tapioca Pudding.

2. Flat Out Crazy; Oh . . . we're getting there.

Okay, so now that we've got that out of the way and I see my best friend Grace Hollis stepping through,
Imma just push my baby sister out of the sea-

"Hey!" She yelled in protest as her butt made contact with the floor of the buss. I smirked and she dusted
herself off and went to go sit with others.

"You really need to stop doing that." Gracie laughed.

I gasped in mock horror. "Are you telling me how to be a good older sister? Do you even have younger
siblings? No. So who are you to tell someone who's had a younger sister for over 12 years and really wishes
you'd take her and move to Guam to tell me how to do my job exactly?"

"Anyone and Everyone." We laughed in unison.

Haha. Gracie, too, is Japanese. We look a lot alike. My sister more than me, but we've easily been confused
as sisters. Her hair is a lighter shade than mine, though. And her power? Tele-Everything. Telekentetic,
Telepathic, Telephonic, Tele-Etc. Sometimes it got on my nerves when she'd call me from her head. Why not
just pop into my mind and talk to me? Oh. That's right. It'd be strange and abnormla behaivior. Pfft. Right.
And handing me my soap from to miles away while I'm taking my shower wasn't? Of course not.

On a brighter note, that's what Gracie is. She's the most wonderful Human Being on the planet. Which is why
I have my suspicions. She's a little too wonderful. Hehe, I'm just messing with you! Gracie's the Sun, and I'm
the Moon. She brings to me a beautiful radiance and blah, blah, blah. I hate droning on. Why don't you tell
me about your life? Yeah. Let's put you on the spot.

Neh. Nevermind. You bore me.

"Did you finish the math packet?" She scruffled through her backpack.

"She was serious about that? I threw it out!" I panicked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. I finished it." I opened my
neatly stuffed backpack and handed her the packet. She began telekinetically jotting down the
answers. "Show off." I mumbled.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "It's what I do." She straightened herself. "So what's up?"

"Neh. Not much." I'm giving a tutorial of my life to a couple of brain-dead bozos, but nothing else. No
offense. "Oh. The biotch found a new place to hid my alarm clock this morning."

"How did Kana get into your house?" She looked completely and utterly baffled.

"No. Little Biotch." I explained. The look left her face, replaced with a humorous and teasing squint.

"Yeah, I heard that!" Lucile yelled from the other end of the bus.

"Shut up! You already know we call you that!" I yelled back, failing to hide my snickers. "Well, at least I do!
Once Gracie grows a backbone, she will too." Lucile rolled her eyes at me and went back to whatever she was
doing before. Pft. You expect me to tell you what she's doing? Nes Flash. I couldn't care less about what
she's doing or what you expect of me.

I felt Gracie punch my arm playfully. "I do too have a backbone!"

I smirked. "Yeah. But it's weak and flimsy." We laughed as she actually socked my arm this time. Haha. Still
didn't hurt. "You trying to pick a fight you won't win, Girly?"

She shook her head, failing to hide her grin. "No, Ma'am!" We burst into a fit of giggles. Neh. This is why I
loved her.

Oh, $hit. Did I forget to tell you my special powers? No. I didn't. I'm saving it for later so shut up. God. You
people get on my nerves . . . BAHAHA! I'm just kidding. You know . . . maybe.

Anyways, I'm going to fast forward and say everything in one big rush:

GracieandIkepttalkingandlaughingandalltherestofthatshnazuntilBradthemegahotawesomedudeofourschoole
teredthebusthatforwhateverreasonIcouldneverunderstandwhyeveryonewassoobsessedwithhimwhichwasin
etrospectprobablywhyhelikedmysomuchnotthatIcaredandtriedtoflirtwithmeEPICFAILUREBRADthat'sallIha
etosayabouthimatthemomentsothenwefinallyarriveatschool.

"We're here!" Gracie practically screamed as she jumped out of the one of the bus windows. I, on the other
hand, walked through the door like the rest of the semi-ingly normal people of the school.

Talent Academy is surely a sight to behold. It's huge. And I mean, HUGE. It'd put the Coliseum to shame.
And the fine detail would make the Ancient Greeks insanely jealous. There's a story behind each statue,
brick, dent, crack, and line you'd find here. And we have a library to document those stories. We even have
17 books to explain the library's meaning and purpose itself. The library is constantly growing, too. Each step
you take is being documented. Nothing here is personal. However, the don't release the information until it
is, at a minimum, ten years after your graduation. No one can read a word of it until it's released. It's hard to
explain, really. The library you'd see the day before the first book released in your class is the library you'd
forever see. But my sister could tell me everything afterward.

I couldn't help but stand in awe of the academy before entering it. I had to absorb every single feature.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I nearly jumped out of my skin and let out
a highly embarassing and typical cliché girl scream. I blushed a deep shade of red as I spun midair and saw it
was Jason.

I let out a sight of relief. "Don't scare me like that!"

He grinned the cocky grin that the girls went wild for. "Sorry." His voice soothed me and we momentarily got
lost into each other's eyes. I hadn't realized that we had inched towards each other so much we were pressed
against one another. He slipped his arms around my waist and kneeled in to kis-

"Oh, barf." Lucile feld her arms over her chest, rolled her eyes and tapped her toes impatiently.

"Hurl somewhere else, Annoyance." I smiled sweetly at her, stepping away from Jason anyways.

"Someone's going to have to clean it up." SHe grabbed my wrist and marched away with me.

I peered over my shoulder to look back at Jason. "See you second period!" I compromised.

"Shut it." She demanded and tugged harder, walking faster.

I smirked slightly. "Jealous much, Lucy?" She hated it when I, or anyone really, called her that. My point was
proven when she stopped suddenly, spun around, pinched my nose, and pulled my down so we were gazing
into eachother's eyes. I wanted to laugh.

"Don't you ever call me that." She demanded, scowling at me. Her face had sheer terror on it the second she
was tugged away from me, though.

"Hello, Lucy." Kana smiled mischievously down at my little sister.

Oh, crap.

Chapter 2

My sister froze, unable to move. I stood protectively at her side. “What do you want, Kana?”

“Your lunch money.” She rolled her eyes. “What do you think I want?” She grabbed my sister by the collar and threw her into some lockers. She landed on the floor with a Thud.

I pushed Kana away and helped my sister up. “Kana, what’s your problem? Why don’t you just scurry on back to whichever Hell Hole you came out of?”

She snarled at me and picked up Lucy by the back of her shirt. Two feet off the ground. “What my problem is this one. She egged my ‘Hell Hole’, as you oh so cleverly put it, yesterday.” She threw her down the hallway, crashing into the wall.

“Lucy!” Blood had splattered over the wall. I ran to her. I looked back at Kana. The b!tch was perfect. Almost, at least. She was beautiful, independent, and strong. Emotionally and physically. That was one of her talents, actually. Monster Strength, as we like to put it. She had Dirty Blonde hair and Entrancing Blue eyes. Why were those two things capitalized? Cuz she’d lure them in with her body and hair flips, and then she’d turn the two daggers on them. Who’s them? Them=Everyone.

She laughed, suddenly behind me. “Did someone get an ouchy?” She gave her a swift kick to the ribs. “Oh. Sorry about that.” She snarled sarcastically.

I whipped my head so I was looking into her eyes. She flinched. She knew what would happen if I got angry. I wasn’t allowed to use my powers. Bull. If you even try to hurt my sister, you wrote your death wish. The ground underneath her tumbled and rumbled about. The air whipped in the sealed halls. Clouds formed just beneath the ceiling, pouring rain and thunder shrieking it’s warning. One zap of lightning. Just one would send her screaming. I let one loose, going right behind her, then one at her other side. Surrounding her with my yellow bolts, as if it were a cage.

Found out what my most powerful talent was, yet?

I was god damned Mother Nature.

And when Mother Nature gets pissed, you know you’re gonna get rejected from my mother effing planet. The rain fell harder, colder, close to hail. I faced my sister and touched her ribs. My hand glowed a faint purple, and it washed over her body, gleaming brighter as I healed her.

Talent Number Two:
I was the best effing healer in the world.

And don’t you forget it. My sister stupidly fell ten stories and I had to bring her back to life. Do you know how boring that is? “Oh, my Aunt Hellen died yesterday, can you heal her?” No, god dammit. Go find a different effing monkey, B!tch. That’s what I usually said. But the only person I’ve ever brought back to life was Lucy. I mean Lucile. (No, not really.)

Her body changed from the purple to a faint blue, then disappeared. I sighed in relief. She’d be knocked out for a little while. I whistled loudly and her shadow came up. You know. Like 3D. I handed her to it and it walked her to the Nurse’s office.

Talent Number Three:
Shadow Caster.

Okay, okay. So I wasn’t just a Shadow Caster. I could bend Darkness and Light . . . ness to my will. But I preferred just to call myself a Shadow Caster. I wasn’t a show off.

Okay. Point taken. Now, shut up.

So I turned on Kana and let myself calm down. The light stopped striking, thunder stopped rumbling, air stopped whooping, and the ground stopped shaking. My eyes halted their purple glow.

Sorry, did I forget to tell you about the glow? Every person has a glow. It’s kind of like and aura. It’s like a signature that marks when and what you’ve used your power(s) on. My sister had multiple markings of my good doings along her arms, which she covered with liquid concealer. We also have a certain shape and/or animal. Mine was an owl and my color is a radiant purple. Hehehe. My sister’s shape is a heart and her color deep pink. Go figure. Gracie was a bird type thing and a peach color. Kana a frozen block of fire and a deep, blood red.

Point is, Kana was glowing. A lot. She was obviously pissed and actually tried to freeze me. She shot out her hand and frost spewed out. I panicked and ducked down, my hand getting frozen in the process. I smashed it against the wall, breaking my hand free. I rubbed it, trying to warm it up.

I looked up and smirked. “That wasn’t very nice.” I pushed her back with a wind so strong, she flew into the wall at the opposite end of the hallway.

Didn’t phase her. She popped out of the wall and glared at me. “You so didn’t do that.”

“I so did.” I mimicked her spoiled her tone, making a perfect cliché girl face and twirling my hair as I did. I rolled my eyes and made the ground below her raise up and restrain all of her body except for her head.

She screamed in protest fighting against it. She curled around and tried to break free, even gnawed at it. Anything to get out. “Stop it! Get me out!” She wailed. “Stop it! Stop it!”

“She’s right. Stop it.” Someone grabbed me by the arm and squeezed like how people do when they feel a muscular guy’s bicep. I squirmed a bit, only to be shaken be whoever was holding me. I knew it was a guy by the tone of voice, the grip, and the size of the hand. Someone who cared about her.

Brad.

I snarled. “Brad. Get off of me.” I demanded, thrusting my arms forward.

He kept a firm grip and didn’t move a muscle. “No.” He replied, pulling me back into him. He wrapped his arms around me waist and my face twisted in disgust.

There was a loud PANG as blood splattered around and on top of me and Brad fell into a heap behind me. I hid a giggled, knowing immediately that it was Jason. I twirled around, ready to hug him. But Gracie was there. I sighed.

She blinked a couple of times, hands still near her head as if she was ready to telekinetically throw something. “Erm . . . are you not happy to see me?”

I shook my head. “No, no, no! I’m relieved, actually. I was just . . .”

She arched an eyebrow. “ . . . Expecting someone else?” She offered. When she saw me nod her eyes had a slight gleam.

I didn’t like that gleam. It was peach colored. I threw my hands around like there was an invisible swarm of mosquitoes around me. “Stop it! Get outta my head!” I demanded.

“Hehehe . . .” She giggled. “You were expecting Ja—“

I covered her mouth, glaring. “Don’t you dare finish that sentence. Don’t even finish the name. Understand me?”

She nodded, her eyes going slightly wide. When I put my hand down we stared at each other in silence. “--son.” She finished, the gleam returning to her eyes.

I screamed and covered my ears. “Don’t you do that! Never again!”

She laughed and we began to walk away.

“Ummm . . . Hello? Forgetting something!?” Kana demanded behind us.

We both looked over our shoulders and scoped her out. “Nope.” We smiled, doing everything in unison. We turned back and started walking again, our steps in sync as we giggled, Kana’s protests getting more silent each pace.

After a lot of mental teasing from Gracie’s brain about Jason, I went to second period P.E. As soon as I stepped out of the Girls’ Locker Room I was greeted by Jason, fully clothed. I rolled my eyes at him. “Remind me again how you manage to dress quicker than I when you get here from the opposite end of the school.”

He smirked. “Easy. Girls obsess over every detail.” Cliché, much? “‘Ohmigod! Can I, like, borrow you hair tie? I promise I’ll, like, totally give it back to you, like, after class!’ Or, how about . . . ‘Eep! I, like, just totally ran out of my Cherry Scented Body Lotion from Victoria’s Secret! Can I, like, borrow yours? Like, please?’” He snickered as I rolled my eyes at him.

I arched an eyebrow at him. “Don’t forget about the gossip.” I informed him, smiling apologetically, and slipping past him. I hid a grin as I felt him grab my wrist.

“Gossip?” He arched an eyebrow at me, clearly interested now. I almost laughed.

I inched closer to him. “Yeah. You know. Who did what. Latest celebrity break-ups and make-ups.” I felt his grip loosen as a look of relief passed over him. I snatched my wrist back as I chimed, “Boys.” And quickly ran away, laughing.

I heard him laugh from behind me as he quickly ran after me and trapped me in a corner in an easy three minutes. He put his arms on each wall on either side of me as I turned around, pressing myself further into the corner. “And do you ever participate in those conversations?”

I grinned. “Sometimes.” I quickly replied, trying to duck under his arm.

He laughed as he grabbed around my waist and pulled me into him. He knelt down so he could whisper into my ear. “And what do you usually talk about in said subject?”

I turned around so I was facing him and placed my hands on his chest, and turned my head slightly so I could whisper back into his ear. “The usual. Bad break-ups. Players. Next available. Newest couples.” I ducked under his arms and got a good two feet away from him. “Couple predictions.” I ran again, and was captured.

“And who was mentioned exactly.”

“Sarah and Keith. Hannah and Alex.”

“Who el--” BRIIIIIIIIIIING!!

I smirked. Saved by the bell.

Last edited by ~Reckless Rainbow~ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Sorry that there are a lot of places where it's really effed up. o.O x] If it wasn't like that, then you'd have to keep scrolling horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm

heehee x3 loving it ~!
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm

x] Twinkies~! I wrote it all last night in about an hour and a half cuz I got really bored. o.O x] I'm working on part of Chapter 2 now, but I feel lazy. But Imma definately going to try to have it up before Thurs that way you can read it while I'm in Vermont. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

hahaha yay!

Zane<3Riley~!
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 pm

What the hell does that mean? o.O x]
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: She'Quan
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 am

- reading -
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ShayBoogiie2012
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 am

Likes it? ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

Again, I feel like a piece of trash Moon! D: I enjoy my pain.
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 am

I don't know what you're talking about! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

Nothing! Happy person who doesn't hate themselves! Right here! -Points to self-
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am

Where? All I see is your finger! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am

Meh! Well. . . ;P
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:58 am

Hahaha great storie
you should continue
it's very gud .
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 am

Merci!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

I never knew the talented Moon spoke French.
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am

Hehe. Check out meh profile. ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 am

I saw it! Thinking
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

About . . . ? o.O
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

u have serious talent on her hands .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

I know! And I'm thinking about how school starts on Wensday. Wensday!
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

**Wednesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 am

>.> Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am

x3 Hehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 am

You made me feel bad Moon. Or an idiot I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~   Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Academy: Miracle Monroe ~*Chapter 2 Up!*~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next