House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 am

"Hey babe,"I said as I pulled her to my and crushed my lips to hers.

I watched as Justin kissed Izzy, my heart sank.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 pm

His kiss was demanding, I hated it when they were hard and possesive. I pulled away, knowing that our time together would soon be coming to an end, but i wasn't sure when.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she pulled away.

I smiled,"hey Justin nice!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:19 pm

"Justin i am just not in the mood for your macho business today." I knew he saw me talking to Nick and that is why he was touching me. Like he owned me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 pm

"right whatever and Nick watch your self!" I yelled at him.

i laughed.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm

I turned and smiled at Nick seeing him standing there. His smile was devasting, it made her breath catch.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm

I smiled then winked at her,' catch on ' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Justin was gone I turned and walked over to him, "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to do something... together?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm

My heart stopped then beated again,"Yeah sure what time or when?" I asked.

I seen Izzy talking to that freak he was so dead
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 pm

"It doesn't matter. when ever you can." I said, excited that he said yes.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

"Pick you up at seven ," I said then got in my truck and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I couldn't help it but i did a little victory dance in the parking lot. Then realised where i was and composed myself with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 pm

I was gonna beat that boy,"you just mad fun of him right?" I asked her.

I parked in my drive way and went to my room and took a shower.

(Be back in a hour)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm

"No we are going to hang out later. He is going to pick me up later." I said with a smile.

(Okay Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I was angry,"I can't believe your gonna go out with that freak!" I yelled.

I got out and got in my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I was angry, "He's not a freak. And it is none of your business anymore, we are over!" I turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:52 pm

No I was angry,'he is so dead,' I thought.

((time skip)) (to seven pm)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:53 pm

I was waiting for Nick to scow up. I was anxious
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 pm

I pulled up to her house," okay you can do this Nick," i whisperd to myself.
I was wearing the same thing that I wore to day. I got out.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I saw headlights and rushed down stairs, and out the door so that he wouldn't see my mom in her drunken stupor.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 pm

I seen her rush out,"where's the fire?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:03 pm

"Um... I just can't wait." I said with a smile. I haven't smiled, like really smiled in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:08 pm

"Cool me too! Let's go ." I said as i got in the truck and started it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I was curious, "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

"Umm.. the beach,"I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next