House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

"This late? Is it legal?" I asked and then felt stupid for saying it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I shook my head ,`no not when your rich grandfather from your mothers side gives you a private beach for your 15 th birthday.``
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

My jaw dropped, and I was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Ì know... he trys to win me over sometimes but that doesn`t matter,`I said as i pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 pm

"You got a beach? For your birthday?" Lucky I got a gift card to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

`Yeah....but I really wasn`t impressed , he does this stuff so he can choose a new husband for my mum .... because it`s kinda up to me too you know if I like him and my grandfather thinks if he buys me stuff I`ll say yes.``
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

"Have you liked any of the people he has chosen for her?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm

``No their all jerks ... you know using me to get to my mum and crap like that,`i answerd.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 pm

"My mom doesn't get boyfriends anymore." I was shocked that i had said that. I never talk about my family.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:36 pm

"Why
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

I decided since i started it i might as well finish it. "My mom is a drunk, passed out all the time. She doesn't go out because she thinks that Mr. Right will show up oon our door step."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

"Oh i`m sorry about your mum," I said to her, then I grinned ,"here we are."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I smiled, just glad that we were here. I started to get out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 pm

I pulled out the keys and went around i took her hand,"this way," I whisperd in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I shivered, from his breath on my skin.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:09 pm

I smiled," come on," i pulled her to the water then I splashed her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 pm

The water was suprisingly warm, and I splashed him back and started to run away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:18 pm

I ran after her,"not so fast!" I grabbed her by the waist and spun her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm

When I was turned and looking at him in the face, I couldn't help it, I brought my hand up to stroke his cheek. "So soft." I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I held he hand there,"I know," then without thinking I brought my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:32 pm

I was shocked when he kissed me, then i leaned into it so glad that he did.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I wrapped my ams around her waist deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:43 pm

I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. He was way better then Justin.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

I picked her up and layed her down on the wet sand as I kissed her more.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:53 pm

When he picked me up i gasped and then he layed me down. I sighed into his mouth. This was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )   Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling for you(sorry only for beautifuldarkangel and Caristiona )
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next