House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what will happen to stevie rae

Go down 
+11
SweetBlood
Emo Kitty
Dandelion
SerenityLynn
angela_jp90
sayieng
Fallen_warrior
-~Lumanee~-
Mari-chan
Caristiona
chosen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 am

Sorta like the calm before the storm?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah. definitely Wink
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 am

I think that's what Awakened going to be roughly, the calm before the big stormy battle between Neferet and Kalona and Zoey and Co.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:55 pm

but to be honest, the other books were kinda calm before the storm, too... i'm really asking myself how they're going to fill 12 books with the story. although i like it that there would be some more books Smile
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

It's not too far off, I guess. If you consider the half of Awakened being about Sgiach teching Z or even more (I hope not, while I don't mind Zoey learning stuff and probably getting more mature, it would be somewhat annyoing if she only returned at the end. I dunno, it was done in Burned already. It ended in the most interesting spot xX).

Then there's still a lot of background about Kalona they need to know, maybe Neferets past, background for some other characters, hopefully more stuff about Damien and the Twins (I'm looking forward to how their boyfriend issues play out), Dragon & Lenobia's past (I'm sure there will be something, Lenobia said "That will be a story for another time" about the scar on her neck. And hell yes, I'm looking forward to it! ^.^), the whole war with the humans stuff (which I think will play a big role in one of the books), the People of Faith and the connection to Zoey's parents, SR's mom, then the Council is still unharmed and I'm sure that at some point they're gonna be attacked/reduced to fewer members, Dallas, the renegades, Aphrodite's family...there's just sooo much stuff. So it shouldn't be that hard for them to fill a few more books with it.

Also, now I see Burned as a halfway sign sort of. The old Zoey died and she's born anew (well, I doubt she will be THAT different, though). It marks the end of Part I and the beginning of the second half of the series for me somehow. So Bella-Rose calling it the calm before the storm (in the second part) isn't too far off for me.

Also I think that some sort of clash between humans and vamps will be unavoidable. Though I think it will be a while still until the books get to it (I guess it will be close to the finale). There will probably be something (caused by Neferet, again) that ignites the air, which is already hot (it doesn't seem that way, but I think the events in Betrayed have caused a mess, even if right now it seems to be calm). And then Zoey, as well as Aphrodite will have no choice but to deal with their parents, maybe it will be the time for SR too, but with SR it could be anytime, I guess because her mother isn't all that important (as far as we know). Aphrodite's father being the mayor and the step-loser being important in the People of Faith...well, it's just obvious, they're gonna have to deal with them, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 am

To be honest i never gave Aphros parents a great position in the book, i really don't think that they might even appear again in the book! I think the steplooser will appear again and i guess it's more possible for SRs mum to appear than for Aphro's familie, cause the mum from SR was already mentioned in Burned. I'm pretty sure that SR would call her in Awakened and maybe see her.

I think we won't see something of Dragons past, maybe he will speak of Anastacia when the thing with Rephaim comes out, but there never were hints. I agree with ya, Lenobias story will appear definitely, cause she seemed to have had a fight with Darkness and there were already hints for her story.

To be honest, i don't think Z would change. I can see her to become more whiny because of Heath and to be mean to Stark, cause he cannot understand her feelings or something like that. I really expect her to remain the immatury girl, cause sorry but she wants to be a queen? yuck!

the war with the humans etc would appear, but not in awakened. maybe there will be first signs but i believe the other undone issues like Neferet tries to kill Z, SR and Rephaim, Sgiach and some past-stories from the charakters would take enough space and the book hasn't got so much sides.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 pm

I think they will, to give Aphro some kind of closure there. She might seem okay now, but I think it will still be a burden on her. And why not combine it with the impeding war? As the mayor of Tulsa it would be just weird if he had not at least an appearance indirectly (in the news or so).

I'm sure SR will go to her mom too sooner or later, but I'm not that sure about Awakened. It's really hard to tell anything about the timespan which Awakened will cover, which worries me a little. >.>

About Dragon, I thought that his and Lenobia's pasts were intertwined. Did you notice how close they seemed to be (Dragon and Lenobia, at the funeral pyre)? I bet they were a trio in the past. So naturally, a flashback of Lenobia as important as giving her a scar might feature Dragon and Anastasia somewhere in it.

True, I fear the same, that Zoey will stay a kid. But somewhere along the line, at least before the final battle she HAS to mature. At least somewhat. Or there's no way she's gonna get a good conclusion. She's a leader, as much as she denies it, she will have to have negotiations with humans and she will have to keep fighting Neferet and Darkness itself. If she stays as she is now, it's good night, world.

I never said the war would be in Awakened, or did I? I was talking about possible content of the remaining books, not just Awakened. I agree with you that these are issues that have to be dealt with first completely. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 pm

I agree in some parts with ya. i still don't think that Aphros parents appear ever again. but ya may be right, Dragon and Lenobia could have had a shared past. Nah, do you think she will change? With all her special habits and passions (brown pop etc), the authors try to make her cute and lovable. That everyone could identify him-/herself with her. She wouldn't make her more adult cause the target group are young teenagers. She already behave relatively adult. The things with the boy-sh*t will never stop, I'm really convinced of that.

Oh sorry then i understood ya wrong Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

No problem. Smile

Well, okay then our opinions differ about Aphro's parents. But that's normal. *g*

I think she will, at least in some aspects. In others she will stay a kid for a while longer, thats for sure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 pm

In feeling-things she will stay a kid. I would eat a broom if she'll ever stop to have guy-issues.^^
Back to top Go down
chosen
Freaking out
Freaking out
chosen

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Name: Chosen
Affinities : earth, and i can feel other peoples feelings.( no seriously

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 pm

have any of ya'll considered that the black bull made SR and Reprhaim"s imprint un breakable?
Back to top Go down
chosen
Freaking out
Freaking out
chosen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 pm

AWAKENED IS OUT AT WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think so anyway. my friend is a huge fan of the series and she said she saw it there.!
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:12 am

i really do not believe that o.Ô
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah, either she's trolling you or she only saw some commercial for it or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Maybe she messed it up with the Fledgling Handbook 101?
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am

That's possible. Or that she meant that the new line from Awakened has been released.

I think it's a possibility that Aphrodite's parents may get re-involved in the story, her dad is the mayor and i think he's involved with the people of faith or as he's an elected official he would have dealings with them. I would love to see Sister Mary Angela take down the step-loser, preferably with a frying pan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 am

^ This! xD
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm

@bella: that would be great!! x) i love Sister Mary Angela, she's brilliant Wink
Back to top Go down
chosen
Freaking out
Freaking out
chosen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

yeah well i am going to go to walmart to look for it and see if i can find it. if not, januray 4 is coming up soon so it will be out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:02 pm

ya right^^ but it would be on the blogs of pc if guys already have the book, i'm sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 am

Well see the thing is, Darius has given Aphrodite his Warrior's Oath, that's like a life-long act of commitment, but i can kinda see her folks being all "You're living in SIN! You must get married! We'll have the wedding here in Tulsa" thus would be Neferet's excuse to draw Zoey back to Oklahoma, because i would think Aphrodite would want Zoey to be maid of honour or at least apart of Wedding somehow
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 am

I'm sorry but why are you saying this? I'm confused o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I think that Aphrodite will probly do what she wants to do. If she wants to marry Darius then i think she will but if her parents make her i think she will try to atleast stand up for herself now that she does not live with her parents anymore you know what i mean I see her taking care of her self and knowing what to do. i think she will be ok on her own.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

i really don't think that they'll marry soon, i mean they're not very long together! and why should they do it? there is no need!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm

This topic is supposed to be about Stevie Rae, please stick to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what will happen to stevie rae    what will happen to stevie rae  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

what will happen to stevie rae
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5