House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled havent come up ith a title yet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

Untitled havent come up ith a title yet Empty
PostSubject: Untitled havent come up ith a title yet   Untitled havent come up ith a title yet EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Prologue
Splashes hit the ground as an elegant lioness ran in and around dark alleys. She looked left then right she heard approaching footsteps then saw the light from torches. She thought quickly and hid in a pile of debris and rotting fruit. But it was no use and she was found, then she was slammed down on the concrete slap. There was a sweet sent around here and she changed back into human form, and was carried off to the back of an 18 wheeler.

Chapter 1

The moon was rising and I felt the feeling of being free around me. The wind ruffled my fur. I love the opened air. I'm so happy about taking this vacation. This little town is perfect for Germany. But the disappearances of people are worrying me what if it comes back about a shapeshifter.
The vibration on my neck reminded me of my phone, so I changed back into my human form and grabbed it. The caller ID was unknown.
“Artemis here what ya want”. I started walking back through the forest back to the Inn.
“Hey that’s not nice, what up Aremis?” It was Jake my good friend from home. It has been about two years since I heard of him I left when I was 18 and moved to Vermont to join the pack of wolf Walkers.
“Hey dude no time no hear”. I started at a jogged when I started feeling rain hit my face. I saw the inn was just a few feet away so I slowed down.
“Artemis I tried your house phone but you weren’t there. But some guy answered he said his name was Luke. Who is Luke?” I heard his voice build with amusement. He didn’t know that Luke was my roommate, he and his boyfriend Nick. We have been roommates for a year and a half.
“Well Luke is my roommate. So is his boyfriend Nick. So what are you doing?” I asked as I got into the inn. The place was beautiful it was kind of like the Hilton but wider and bigger rooms. I loved it all of my friends and family joined in and I’m staying here for a month.
“Um same old, living in long island again. I was going to asked if we could get together to hang but since your in Germany. I thought you would go to Italy.” He seemed kind of sad.
“Well Italy is busy but this town I’m staying in is like it doesn’t have to deal with the big cities. I love it here.” I told frank all about me being a wolf walker so I know I can trust him.
“Can I tell you something Artemis?” Now he seemed really nervous. Why? I got in my room before I answered him.
“Yeah you can tell me anything.” I told him. I was getting nervous now. What was so important?
“Well I’m a Walker. Not a wolf Walker but I change into an eagle.” He told me quickly like it was a top secret mission. I was calm and happy but he didn’t hear it in my voice.
“Well that’s great? Or is that bad?” I couldn’t hear any emotions in his voice.
“Well it’s good at least I already knew you were a Walker. And you have been through the changes so I thought you can help me?” now he seemed sad. It was probably because I was in Germany and not in Vermont. I started to feel bad.
“Hey you can go to Vermont and they could help you until I get back. Don’t worry, I promise that everything is going to be ok.” I was being extremely truthful.
“It’s not only that, I heard that there were walkers disappearing everywhere. I think they are coming to New York next, I’m worried.” That started to worry me. That explains those disappearances all over the world, I need to get back to Vermont but I hear that there is a horrible storm coming. I didn’t hear anything on the other end for a couple minutes.
“Jake are you there? Hello Jake!?” now I started to worry. He never did that on the phone, maybe texting but never on the actual phone. I was getting scared.
“Artemis their in the house. I don’t know what to do. Help.” He wasn’t joking I heard the breaking of doors and windows.
“Okay you need to change and get away. What was that? Get out of there now!” that all I could say before I heard them grabbing Jake and someone else was on the phone.
“Well, you’ve been tricky Artemis. Now we can find you. Trust me you won’t be alone for long. See you soon.” And with that the guy hanged up. Holy crap I need to get out of here and back to Vermont. I grabbed my jacket and my carry-on bag. I will have them send everything else later.
I ran to the door but when I opened it there was someone there.

Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Untitled havent come up ith a title yet   Untitled havent come up ith a title yet EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Untitled havent come up ith a title yet   Untitled havent come up ith a title yet EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Untitled havent come up ith a title yet   Untitled havent come up ith a title yet EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Chapter 2

I screamed and threw something at him and closed the door. Locked it and when searching for something I can protect myself with. Whoever he is I won’t go down without a fight. I would die then get myself captured with out a plan to save the Walkers. But the voice from the door wasn’t creepy it sounded like he was in trouble.
“Hello, is this Artemis. I need your help. Please open the door.” I wasn’t completely sure about this but I opened the door. I had a knife behind my back so I wasn’t completely defenseless.
“Who are you? What do you want?” I opened the door all the way so he can come all the way in. there was a guy about 22. He has jet black hair with eyes like a beautiful painting of greens and browns.
“Hello I’m Darrel. I was sent here to protect Artemis.” He got on one knee and put his right arm on his chest. Now I know that if I get caught I have a macho guy by my side. Maybe we have a chance of saving the Walkers that were captured.
“Oh, hi Darrel. Well, I need to get back home and save my friends before the bad guys get here and we are all screwed.” I grabbed my carry-on and started heading to the hall. But I stopped when I didn’t hear Darrel behind me.
“But what about you luggage miss?” he asked looking at my two suitcases. And I hate when people call me ‘Miss’. I nodded and he grabbed the suitcases and we were heading to the lobby. It was about 10:00 o’clock in Germany so it is 7 in the U.S.
“Hey Darrel don’t call me miss call me Artemis.” I pointed out when we were waiting for the guy to get us a cab. He nodded and we waited in silence. Then the cab came and we climbed in. with in abut 5 miles the cabby pulled over and got out of the car. What now. I thought.
“You two out of the car. NOW!” He pulled my door opened but Darrel closed it. I guess he wasn’t joking about protecting me from them. I looked into Darrel’s eyes and saw that they had only one emotion in them protection I felt useless.
“Hey Darrel I have a gun in my pocket if you let him open the door I will shoot him.” I whispered into his ear. He shook his head but I kept my gaze and he finally nodded. He let go of the handle and the cabby opened the door. I pulled my gun out and aimed right at his head. But then the door next to Darrel swung opened and was pulled out of the cab. Then when I looked to see what happened I got pulled out of the other side.
“Let go of me you S.O.B” I yelled trying to kick him. After 5 times I kicked him in the shin. He let go and grabbed his leg. I ran towards Darrel and the guy that was holding him. Darrel ducked and I jumped and kicked the guy across the face. Darrel got free and we started running for a barn only about a half an mile away. Now it was a heavy pour and it was hard to see 3 feet in front of you. We were running across the middle of a highway we heard the honking of a big truck coming around the corner. But the truck was right two feet away. The headlights were blinding. We couldn’t move because we didn’t know where to go. I heard the tires screeched as the driver hit the brakes. He stopped only 10 inches from us. The sudden stop made us fall on our buts. The next thing I know was we were being dragged to the back of that truck. I was on and off. I just remember the sounds of chains locking, then that was it, I was out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled havent come up ith a title yet   Untitled havent come up ith a title yet Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitled havent come up ith a title yet
Page 1 of 1