House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~no title, but read anyway please~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twizzlers
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

~no title, but read anyway please~ Empty
PostSubject: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Alright so thank you all for reading, I hope you like it. The main characters name is liable to change, so if that happens I will let all of you know. Again thank yo for reading, and please let me know if you like it and if you think I should continue.

Everything was boring. I went to school, went to practice, went home, did homework, went to bed, woke up, and did it all over again. Nothing was happening. Time was just going by and I felt like I wasn’t doing anything to earn it, or to make it more exciting. I felt like a loser, and idiot, I felt all alone. I wished something would happen to me, anything, to make life look a little more colorful. I wanted this so bad, until it actually happened that is, until the day I died. And then came back to life. No, I’m not a vampire, but I am immortal. That’s what you thought I was going to say wasn’t it, that I am a vampire? Well you were wrong. See, to tell you how I became immortal, I have to tell you the event leading up to my death, and then my death itself. So, you ready? Here we go.

It started like this.

“Hey Amelia, you’re going to be late for school, get up!”

Great another day full of nothing. I was already ready for school I just didn’t want to leave yet. Sophomore year in high school, wasn’t it supposed to be great? High school was supposed to be the best four years of a person’s life right? Maybe I was just weird like that. Whoever said that was an idiot because in my opinion, it wasn’t like that at all for me. I went to school, and after I went to practice. Instead of going home straight away that day, I went to the beach walking about half a mile. The beach was the one place open enough for me to fill the space with all of my thoughts at once. Allowing me to forget about other things momentarily, the sky was a milky white. The ocean was the same blue it always is. I remember that I suddenly wanted to be in the ocean, and to let it take me away, wherever it felt like going. The next thing I remember is being in the ocean, with all of my clothes on. I opened my eyes, and I remember thinking that it was strange that I could see so clearly without goggles, because the water certainly wasn’t crystal clear. I could see my black hair whipping around in front of my face, and the school uniform I was wearing rippling around in the waves. I seemed to be pretty far out, seeing as how the ocean floor was no longer right under me. I saw coral reef soon after that, the water was still now. I was out far enough to not see the shore anymore.

How did that happen, I remember thinking to myself, how could I have gotten so far out to sea without panicking or realizing how far I was going. I didn’t remember being on the surface the whole time it was happening. So how could I still be alive, seeing as how obviously I couldn’t breathe under water. Could I? All of these questions were in my head and I was trying to figure them out, and then I didn’t exist anymore, only I did at the same time. Weird isn’t it.
So now you have been caught up, you are now where I am. In the present. Great way to die don’t you think, to just blink out of existence. Wonderful really, I wonder if I was remembered.

The water isn’t just blue anymore. It’s a cacophony of different colors that are somehow similar. It’s as if I have new eyes, I can see things much more clearly than ever. The ocean floor isn’t too far away, but the surface is miles away from the top of my head. And I’m breathing. My black hair is rippling around with the current, and it too is full of colors that are different and yet similar, blues and greens and purples. I lift my hands to my face, they look the same, the same olive toned skin, the same square fingernails. My fingernails. They are the color of the moon, straight silver, silver unlike anything I’d ever seen, pure.

Last edited by twizzlers on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Oh that was soo nice! I was listening to the song and the whole water scene just went with it!xD
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 pm

haha well thats kewl even though that wasn't my intention at all lol
Back to top Go down
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Audrey
Affinities : air and fire so far

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 pm

it was pretty good but i feel like ur rushing a bit to much, like ur not really playing with the scenery and stuff :O just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah was expecting the explanation of the death to be a bit longer,but it was still nice. Water part and song soo went.
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 pm

haha thanks you guys, i'll see what i can do about the death part
Back to top Go down
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Audrey
Affinities : air and fire so far

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 pm

haha okey dokey, just some little tips Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~no title, but read anyway please~   ~no title, but read anyway please~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~no title, but read anyway please~
Page 1 of 1