House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)

Go down 
+12
ApacheBoy
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Ivy
Blaze
Nightchild
Shizophrenic.
Rose
Run BB Run
Fallen_warrior
Midnight Demon
Sak-Chan
~Jojodances4life~
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Cola
Affinities : Fire

School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Empty
PostSubject: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Galyphora: School for the Gifted

A school that has been up and running for the past 500 years. Galyphora a school for the gifted has created a civil place for those who are more greatly gifted than the average human. The school provides a safe environment away from those that do not want the gifted involved with their world.
Galyphora's students stay until they can control there gift (the goal usually means up to four to six years). With the most experienced instructors to help each student control their gift this goal is easily reached.
With the world constantly changing there are more and more of the gifted that are inhabiting it.
Most of Galyphora's students are teens that have been captured and sent to the school to keep them off the streets of the "non gifted" so that they are unable to harm others. (Which is usually the case when a Gifted discovers there gift and is unable to control it).
Galyphora takes there students in with open arms and never turns down a "Gifted"
In this world there are the Gifted- the ones that have a special gift that humans normally can not posses. These gifts usually include control over an element, strength, speed, shape shifting, etc. ( you get the point... i hope lol).
And there are the Non- Gifted- the ones that do not have a non human gift. Non- Gifted ones are also called the " Normie's" as a Gifted would like to put it.

Each student gets there own room UNLESS there is another student with the same gift as the other. (Which is hardly ever the case.) Students are kept apart mainly for safety reasons. Students with different gifts require different settings... most of the time. Until a student has a great amount of control over there gift they cannot share dorm rooms. Once both a student and the one they wish to room with have both controlled there gifts and can handle being in each others settings (settings such as usually a student with a gift for fire or heat needs a hotter environment apposed to a student with a gift for cold or ice needs a cooler setting. This is usually the case when a student has not controlled there gift. Once controlled they should be able to deal with any setting) the students may go to the Headmistress and get permission.

Every few months the students are tested on there gifts to see if they've improved. When they first arrive at Galyphora they will be tested to see there starting point. The test is the students monthly exam.

Dorm Buildings:
Each of the students are seperated according to the gift into certain dorm buildings so they most likely won't hurt others. The dorm buildings deal with the settings.

The Natural Dorm: is for students that have simpler gifts such as: telepathy, mind reading, speed, shape shifting... etc.

The Sturdy Dorm: is for students that have a stronger strength or for students who's gift requires more stability.

The Elemental Dorm: is for students that have an element based gift. Such as: Fire, Water (Ice), Air, Earth. The elemental dorm is seperated into the four parts to keep certain parts heated, cool, or enviornmentaly friendly.

The Isolated Dorm: is for students that have a power that requires them to be alone most of the time in order not to hurt others. Such as: Empaths. This also can include students with telepathy, that don't like to have thousands of students thoughts in their mind while there trying to rest.

(Sorry that was a lot to read >_< This is my comeback roleplay because i've been gone so long and i miss roleplaying like crazy.)

Name: Cola Stone
Gift: Empath
Bio: Daughter of Euphora, the Headmistress of the school. Cola always defines her "gift" as a curse, because it truely is. She can feel what everyone else is feeling and they can feel what she wants them to feel as well. The so called gift is very uncommon and at Galyphora, and Cola has been the only Empath to arrive at Galyphora in the last 200 years.
Looks: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Black_hair1

Name: Euphora Stone
Gift: Immortality, and mind reading
Bio: The 2nd headmistress of Galyphora and possibly the last. Runs the school and is fun but strict in keeping her students safe from each others powers. Especially the only two Empaths that remain in the school, one being her daughter.
Looks:School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) 36646

To Join:
Name:
Bio:
Looks:

Last edited by ~Jojodances4life~ on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://otherworldly.netgoo.org/forum.htm
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:51 am

I'll JOin this looks fun lol.

Name: Mia Silverwing
Gift: Shapeshifting
Bio: Mia loves her gift but she has it mostly undercontrol but not all the time. She Love the shapsifting world she is always in. Trust her and shew will trust you.
Looks: find later
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

Name:Isabella
Gift: Mind reading
Bio: She loves her gift in many ways but at times wishes there would be some swicth to turn it off. She hates when she gets used or lied to.
Looks:
School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Emo_girl_pink
Back to top Go down
Fallen_warrior
Temporary Mod
Fallen_warrior

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Reaper
Affinities : speed, strength, visual accuracy, shadow manipulation

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 am

Name: john
Gift: strength, speed, fire
Bio: john discovered his gifts when he was 15 and constantly kept getting into trouble and fights, he has been arrested and is a new arrival it the school.
Looks:
School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Is?SVGD75RyFHw9OZmXFSGj9j7MS6ebK0Uf62vaj2t4hZI
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 am

Thanks for joining guys Smile at least two more people and we'll start. More can join if they wish.
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admiring your affinities and tattoos
Admiring your affinities and tattoos
Run BB Run

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Jojo!!!! Hey!!! How have you been! Very Happy Very Happy

I'll join too. Smile

Name: Hailey (Hales)
Gift: Electricity
Bio: Her life was fine until she was 16. She had lots of friends, good grades, bright future. The whole package. But when she was 16 she would walk into rooms the lights and electrical devices would spark and go out. No one could figure out why, until one day people saw her control a lightning bolt. After that, her friends and family dumped her and left her at the school, lost and confused. She's determined to move on and pretend like her old life never existed.
Looks:School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) 300-x-300-katie-cassidy-melrose-place

I can double as a guy if you want.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 am

(Hey! I've been good, I'm glad to be trying to come back lol how r u, and thanks for joining Smile )

Okay one more then we'll start.Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Name: Troy Jones
Gift: Elemental control over Dark
Bio: Troy loves his gift. It gives him the bad boy image he likes having, with a control over darkness Troy can control shadows. He can make them do his bidding if he wanted. A powerful friend to have...or your worst nightmare
Looks:
School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Dougie179

Back to top Go down
Shizophrenic.
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Shizophrenic.

Male Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Nathan Kidd
Gift: Empaths
Bio: Nathan never knew about his power in full detail, but was told about them when he was just fourteen.
Looks:
School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Emo20b10
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Name: Amber Black
Gift: Telekinesis
Bio: Amber never knew that she had a gift, but always thought she had seen stuff move by themselves. One day in school, when she was mad, things started flying around in the classroom, hiting people and causing them to having to go to the hospital. The only one that didn't get hit by anything was Amber, and the others realised that she had a gift for telekinesis, so they sent her to Galyphora. She just got there.
Looks:
School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Dvz1010

Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

((Thanks for joining everyone! We'll start:) ))

Another day at the school Of Galyphora. As i walked from the Isolated dorm to the main building i took a deep breath. I was in piece in my room. No one's emotions to disturb me. Nothing painful. Just piece. I knew that would be all over as soon as entered the main building. Moving with the hundred students that ran through the halls. When i opened the door i took a deep breath and stepped inside. I stood by the staircase and waited. Like i always did, for anyone new who was already lost.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm

I sat there, out in the courtyard.
There were lots of shadows here, I liked being surrounded by them.
I sighed leaning against the wall and watched as people walked carelessly through the dark shadow cast by the school. I looked up at the sky with a small smiling, the sun, bright as always.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Could I still join?
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm

((Yup, you sure can.))

Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

I was waiting behind, Everybodys thoughts crowed in my head. It really annoyed me. I waited by the corner. The halls would clear up soon then i would be able to get to my natural dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm

(to late to join??)
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 pm

((nope, you can still join.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:14 pm

(sweet. I'll start working on my character sheet. Give me like....5 min max Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Name: Nevaeh Caprio
Gift: Light and Wind are her specialty.
Bio: Nevaeh is a different kind of girl. With a name that spells Heaven backwords you would think that she would be an angel and her life would be perfect. That is not the case. Nevaeh's life is anything but perfect. In fact it's down right hell. She hates her life and most of the time she wishes her life would end. That is until she found a new home. You can find her out in the stables with the animals most of the time. She doesn't like to be around people.
Looks: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) 917154-xs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Nevaeh smiled as she stepped into the sun. Her hair fell over her shoulders as she looked around. She just came out of her dorm and she hated being near people. She didn't really have any special reason why. She just did. Nevaeh slipped her hands into the back of her jeans and started to walk. Her head somewhat low as she walked through the shadows between the buildings. She looked up long enough to see some guy smiling at the sky. In her head she wondered what was making him so happy to smile but she didn't want to ask. She wasn't one to talk much. Atleast not to a stranger. Her friends though, she wouldn't stop talking for anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:27 pm

((Thanks for joining Smile ))

I stood there and tried to block out as many feelings as i could. Some people were happy, some were sad, angry, and even down right depressed. But i took a deep breath in. I had to just keep my mind clear or i could end up killing everyone here... i didn't want to go through that again. It had happened at my old school. During an assembly, a riot broke out. So much anger. My power amplified it. And i killed all of my friends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Neveah bumped into some girl on the steps as she walked into the school. She grabbed her and had the wind held keep her from falling down the steps. "I'm so sorry..." She blushed at the girl. "Are you ok?" Her head was not here. It never was. Neveah was one of those girls that was spacey until her friends came along to get her grounded and think. Otherwise she didn't pay attention to anything or anyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm

THere was only a few left out of there dorms. All the thoughts still crowed my head. I wish they would shut up. I was nevre at peace. Day or night. THere thouughts were always there. I headed down the hall trying not to draw attetion to myself. " Ya i am fine are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Euphora: I spent most of the morning preparing for classes. But i was interested in seeing how my daughter was doing. Many of the students didn't know that Cola was my daughter, so we intended to keep it that way. The only time i would see her was during private meetings and when i went to her classes to check up on her. If only i had been a good mother at the beginning, she wouldn't have gone to a public school. I beat myself up everyday for doing so, instead of making her attend here from when we first found out about her power.

Cola: I watched and tried to push the thoughts i had away. I had to focus. I took a deep breath in and made everyone around me feel slightly calmer, maybe this way people could get to where they were going easier and i wouldn't feel so sick to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Yay! Thankies:D

I am going to double;)

Name: Winter and Summer Olsen
Gift: Ice and water <- Winter's gifts. Fire and ground (Rocks and stuff) <- Summer's gifts.
Bio: Winter and Summer are identical twins. After discovering their gifts their parents put them up for adoption. As they became older their gifts became stronger. Sooner or later the two accidentally destroyed the orphanage. The orphanage sent them to the school so they could not cause any more chaos.
Winter: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Vjfnvs10
Summer: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Sdjkbf10
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)   School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!) Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the gifted. (Anyone can join!)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next