House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))

Go down 
+2
~TayTay~
Ninjagurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:26 pm

"Come on" I said and took her hand smiling
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

I smiled and linked our fingers.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I squeezed our intertwined hands
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 am

Countryemogirl wrote:
Still sleeping i snuggled closr o him,it wa a good drm before a wolf emrged from the bush...bt this timeI watched...and Eli died...I jolted up right breathing hard...close,very close to tears.

i woke up. "Jersey you okay" i looked down at her. tears on her face. "Jersey" i looked down she still felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I smiled as he gave our hands a light sqeeze.

I whipped my eyes and looked into the fire,the dream playing over and over in my mind.
I couldn't help but be guilty I've been this way ever since I was in the car crash with my brother...killing him instantly.
I could have killed Eli,I whimpered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm

"jersey" i said more clearly this time. so she would look at me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 pm

I looked at him,guilt washing over me..hitting me like waves on rocks...I didn't say anything.I let the tears roll down my cheeks as I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm

i didnt say anything. i just held her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I cried into his chest,clenching his shirt as the dream was fading from mind.....
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:19 pm

i just looked at her. i knew there wasnt anything i could say to make her stop crying right now.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I sqeezed my eyes shut and wispered,"sorry...I'm so sorry for everything.."I got up and ran from the library.I ran to my dorm and locked my doors,I fell on my bed and cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

i ran after her. i wispered "water please wash the guilt from her." i asked.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I felt the guilt wash out from me as I liad there,I breathed in and ot,"thank you water return back to Eli..."I opened my door and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 pm

i smiled alittle when she hugged me.i hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

I smiled weakly and held onto him,I closed my eyes and said,"thank you.."I kissed the coner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"i'll always be here for you" i said.

-------

http://www.houseofnightforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6491
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40