House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))

Go down 
+2
~TayTay~
Ninjagurl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Empty
PostSubject: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Here people fall in love,break up and make up...all that stuff that has to do with being a lover.

Name:
Elements:
Crush:
Pic/looks:

Name:Lily
Bio:She is only child as her parents deied in a plane crash.She was rised by her Aunt and never talks about her past,keeps to herself.
Elements:Spirit,water.Ice.
Crush:Brandon
Pic/looks:House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) 1430_jojo

Last edited by Countryemogirl on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Dallas
Affinities : Spirit,music(singing),darkness,sounds.

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Name:Gigi Burdens
Bio:Gigi is a rich girl,everyone accuses of her being snobby.But she's nice and sweet.
Elements:Fire
Crush:None yet
Pic/looksHouse of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Blake-Lively-blake-lively-2125662-1024-768
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

(( May I join?))
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 pm

((yep))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm

(( Thanks ))

Name: Brandon Yoshi
Bio: He´s loyal and persistence even if he sometimes acts like a jerk.
Elements: Ligthning and earth
Crush: Lily
House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Alex-pettyfer-i-am-number-four-31-3-10-kc

Last edited by samjie156 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm

((I'll be his crush:) ))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

(( ok =) Thanks ))
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Name: Briella
Bio: Shes was found on the steps of an orphange. But was never adopted. She was had a great boyfriend. But she found out her bff and him we cheating on her with eachother. shes never gotten over that and never lets anyone close to her.
Elements: Fire
Crush: She doesnt even care anymore
Pic/looks:
House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNojnCdQzO7v2Gn4L-iHR0sRPFqm9B-DfSBYMbJohKUCwyEqP9dw

Name: Jason
Bio: He was one of many kids. he always got the handme downs and really never loved. Now he trys his best to get noticed and apreiciated.
Elements: Air
Crush: gigi
Pic/looks:
House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfdCS9ZXK985aUetPzm1nS0CGNBTRLSZZmW_wPywLoRo6MWJhz
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

(can i join)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks Moonwalker:) and go for it Gamer!!
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Name: Eli
Bio: he never let anyone close to him after his parents died he was left to live alone
Elements: water, ice, electric
Crush: none yet
Pic/looks:
House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Emo%2BBoys%2BFashion
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm

So when do we start?
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Name:Jersey
Bio:She is basically Lily's only friend and is her cousin.She loves to have fun and party.
Elements:Music and sounds
Crush:Secret;)
Pic/looks:House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) 091017tvh_sororitywars1

((Right now:) ))

I smiled as I linked arms with lily,"we should go to a party tonight...I heard there's gonna be a major one in the guys dorm."

I looked over at her,then away,"i don't know.."
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

i walked bymyself down the path going somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:21 pm

(Jason is red. Briella is Blue)
I walked down the hall looking threw my ipod.
I sat in the cafeteria eating
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

I rushed down the hall,people giving me glares.Ugh!!I wasn't snobby at al even tho I was rich..
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm

i pulled my cell out of my pocket. checking texts and all that stuff. nothing. so i pulled out my ipod putting one of the ear buds in my ear.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I pulled my hood over my head and kept looking threw my ipod I didnt like school as it was but no way am i going to get stuck here forever.
I headed down the hall. i saw Gigi. "Hi." i said
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"Please it will be so much fun!!"i smiled at her,nodding,"there'll be classmates there and guys!!"

i made a face at the guys part.

"Don't you dare make a face I see how you look at Brandon!!"I giggled abit.

Isighed,"how come you can tell who like\s who and no one can tell who you lieke?"

I shrugged as I walked backwards,looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm

I blaired my music. I kept searching for a song that will drown them all out.
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

I looked up from my cell,"hey."
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

turning a corner i walked into the guys dorm. i sat down in one of the chairs. listening to my music.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"So what you up to?" i asked walking with her
I walked until I got to the fathest corner of the school I sat in a tree and wrote.
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

"Umm..other than getting galres...nothing you?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next