House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))

Go down 
+2
~TayTay~
Ninjagurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:35 pm

"Um other then bored out of my mind nothing."
I listened to music until i got a head ache. I pulled out the earbuds
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I gave her a puppy dog face.

I sighed again,"fine!But find out what time,okay?"

I nodded and ran off to the guys dorm,I walked in.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm

i sat there for awhile stairing at the celing then i decided to watch tv. "nothing else to do right now" i found the remote for one of the tvs turning it on. i changed the channel till i found something to watch.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 pm

I rubbed my temples. "Im going to end up making my ears bleed." i said to myself
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:37 pm

I saw a guy watching tv,hopefully he knows about the party,I tapped on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm

i herd someone walk in. i turned to see who.
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Dallas
Affinities : Spirit,music(singing),darkness,sounds.

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm

"Mm...intresting,"I smiled.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

As I was walking I noticed that Lilie was there with her cousin. I smiledn at them and straightened up my shirt
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yup, so you going to the party?" i asked
I sighed and put my ipod back. I started walking again
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I let out a breath as she ran off,I couldn't belive she made a puppy dog face at me...I smirked abit and shook my head.Looking down at my feet I lead against a wall.

I sighed,"umm excuse me.."
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I nodded,"yeah i am,you?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm

"Probably." i said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

"yeah" i looked at her. "something you wanted" i asked.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm

I reached them and waved "Hey girls, are you coming to the party?"smiling especifically to Lilie
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm

I walked to the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm

"Yeah do you know about the party,"I crossed my arms and stood up striaght.

((Lol tere's just Lily there now:) ))

I smiled,"yeah Jersey is dragging me along,you?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

I grabbed an apple and headed back outside.
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm

"Cool,"I nodded,I looked around and saw a group of girls flipping me the bird.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm

"Offcourse, if you want you can come with me " I offered to her, it amused me how she was standing so straight, she looked kind of nervous . I smiled waiting for her answer.

(( Lol Smile okay ))
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm

"i herd it was supose to be in a hour or two" i was trying to rember when but couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

I shook my head. "Dont let them bother you. there just idiots."
I walked around eating my apple. I heard people talking about a party. I knew I want going. I never go to partys to crowded
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I smiled,"okay thanks,"I turned then turned back,"are you gonna be there?"I asked the guy.

I looked at him,alittle suprside.Then I satrted to play with my hair.But kept my eyes on him,"sure I'd love to go with you.."
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 pm

i turned to awnser."yeah i have nothing better to do"
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 pm

"Come on! Let´s go" I told her and added "You look surprised, why is that?" I asked amused
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I sighed and went to my dorm. I sat on the couch. I saw people getting ready to go to the party. "Well at least Ill have some peace and quiet." i said to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next