House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))

Go down 
+2
~TayTay~
Ninjagurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I nodded,then smile,"well see ya maybe,"I ran out and but stopped when I saw Lily talking to brandon,"poor girl,love is such a husle.Lucky I only make friends with guys..."I laughed to myself as I jumped into a bush.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

i returned to watching the show. "mabey" she had already left so she hadnt herd me.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 pm

I got up and threw the apple core away. I sat back on the couch and put on Saw IV
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:59 pm

I leand my hands on my knees and smiled.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

(( Brandon answered up there =) ))
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Dallas
Affinities : Spirit,music(singing),darkness,sounds.

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I sighed,"kinda hard not to,"I looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 pm

"I could always go yell at them." i said
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 pm

i turned the tv off getting up. i headed towards my room. i reached in my pocket to get my key. "no" it wasnt there. how could i have lost it? i walked back down stairs checking the seat. not there. i walked back outside passing some people making sure to check the path i had taken to get to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

"Ucause nobody really talks to me,"I whispered,"so yeah,"i walked with him.

I clapped in joy and jumped in victory,I blushed as people turn there heads twoards me,"what can't a girl celebrate?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I got bored. I had nothing to do. I sighed. I turned the tv off. I headed off to the library
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

I laughed,"no..no it's okay!!"
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

"Well, I´m talking to you" I smiled and walked beside her
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

"no no no no" i hadnt found my key yet.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

I smiled. "You sure?"
I was walking to the libary i saw something on the ground i picked it up
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 pm

I looked at them and then walked on.

I smiled,"yeah well that's a suprise."
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 pm

"great now im gonna have to go ask for another one" i sat on one of the benchs.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I looked at it. It was someones room key. I looked at mine. It wasnt a girl so it was a guys. I better go give this to the dorm suppervisor
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

"I´ll have to ask again, why?" I asked
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Name:Derek
Bio:He is a amzing guy,loves sports and usally plays them with jersey.he is known all around campus.
Elements:Music,and air
Crush:Briella
Pic/looks:
House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 BKKxWzqU2qsr2leumbGlDZpOo1_400
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm

I was still blushing madly as I walked past the guy I talked to earlier.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

i got up walking to the dorm supervisor to see if i could get another key when i saw a girl walkign there to. i walked over to her."you lose your key to" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 pm

I started heading to the guys dorm. "Why do I care?" i asked myself. I looked at the guy. "Um, I found one." i said holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm

"ythat must be yours,"i walked in and talked to the guy,he said that this was the last time he was making me one,I laughed and walked out.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

"can i see it i lost mine" i asked.
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

I saw Briella,I smirked and walked up dodging Jersey,"hey Briella."

i smiled,"postive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next