House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))

Go down 
+2
~TayTay~
Ninjagurl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 pm

i finaly stopped when i herd one of the people say we had to get out. i just smiled at jersey. walking out with her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:36 pm

I smiled back as we walked out. This boy could make me forget about anything and I liked it..
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:38 pm

i walked her out to her car. once outside i kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:40 pm

I kissed him back again,wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm

i kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I kept kissing him,enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 pm

i kept kissing her leaning in.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 pm

I smiled when he leaned in,I kept kisiing him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

i kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

I pulled myself closer to him,kissing him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 pm

she pulled me closer i kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:33 pm

I loved his kisses,they were filled with so much just couldn't explain...
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 am

i kept kissing her. i didnt want the moment to stop. what she made me feel to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 am

I didn't stop till he was ready to stop,so I kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 am

i stopped when a bright flashed infront of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 am

"You okay?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 am

when i opened my eyes i first looked at her. "yeah its just the sun" i looked and saw it was already rising.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:20 am

"Oh right we should get back,"I said getting in.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 am

i got in the other side. "well that was fun" i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 am

I smiled,"it was."
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 am

"also i cant wait to see you in that talent show" i smiled i would have kissed her but she was driving.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

I smiled,"yeah,and I'll be watching for you in the crowd,"I drove back to the house of night.I parked,"well I'll see you tomorrow."I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 am

i kissed her bacl. "see ya" i smiled walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 am

I smiled nad got out,I ran to my dorm and slipped in quitley.Lily was already asleep,I changed and crawled in bed,falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 am

i layed there on my bed for an hour before i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))   House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next