House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Kind of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Dallas
Affinities : Spirit,music(singing),darkness,sounds.

Our Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Our Kind of Love   Our Kind of Love EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Her eyes scanned the corwd,as she approached the building,her hands were shaking and her palms were sweaty.
Being new was not fun for Carrie,she looked around for her sister Tara but there was no sign of her.

So Carrie took a breath and pulled the door open,it felt like opening a door the was bolted shut..
Walking in her heart pounded in her chest as her face went reall red,she could hear poepl talking about her.

Carrie looked at her sneakers and walked abit faster,she wished she could be back in Chicago,with all her friends and mother.
But no she was here in a new scool in the middle of California near sandy beaches,clear oceans...
Back to top Go down
~TayTay~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~TayTay~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Dallas
Affinities : Spirit,music(singing),darkness,sounds.

Our Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Kind of Love   Our Kind of Love EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Shaking her head to clear those thoughts she walked in the office,a woman about in he 40's with brown hair,freakles that coverd her nose and gray eyes looked up.
Giving Carrie a warm smile she said,"you must be Carrie Woods...Welcome to Sunny High."

She smiled weakly and took her schudule with a thank you she turned on her heels and walked out.
Bumping into someone her books went everywhere,"oh gosh I'm so sorry!"Th voice of a girl siad.

Carrie waved her apology away and picked up her books and said,"don't worr about it."
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

Our Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Kind of Love   Our Kind of Love EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

cool keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Kind of Love   Our Kind of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Kind of Love
Page 1 of 1