House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 pm

I moaned softly to the pain she gave me. My hand gripping her a$s as I pulled her close, my thick throbbing tool pressing against her stomach. "I want more.." I whispered to her as one finger went through the back door.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

I growled and moved my body down and put his c0ck between my breast and moved up and down. I smiled and started to nibbled on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Her soft t|ts felt like an amazing masturbation toy as she nibbled on my stomach my finger slid out of her tight behind. I wanted to ravage her again and again. My tool grew larger and thicker then before, my mind became blank as it began pulsating madly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I smiled and tucked my chin to my chest so that everytime his c0ck came up I took the tiip of him into my mouth sucking roughly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I could'nt handle it any longer. my hands grabbed her head roughly as I shot my c@ck deep into her mouth and down her throat. I began thrusting hard and fast as it dipped past her uvula.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

I purred and played with his sac massaging it with my hands. , I wanted to taste him. I wanted to taste his warm seed in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I didn't stop as I skull f@cked her till my second hot load poured down her throat, sticking it nice and deep as I climaxed, my d|ck throbbing in her throat as I poured a nice gallon into her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

I smiled when I came up and looked at him. I climbed up his body and nibbled on his ear. "Did you like that?" i flicked my tongue over his ear.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm

" Yes..." I moaned softly as I fell back into the hot water. I was hungering for blood now. "I want to feed...I want to f@cking tare a women open and feast on her heart." I wanted to kill so many people to feed myself. To gorge on a river of blood.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I smiled and stood up. "Then come on. Let go quench your hunger." I smiled and walked out of the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

I smiled as I leaned forward grabbing her before she got out and kissed her delicious slit, my tongue slipping inside and tasting her sweet juices. He slowly pulled her out of the tub and had a good hour f@ck in the bedroom before getting dressed and readying to leave.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm

I smiled at him and stood up starting to get dressed. "Your insatiable." I said pulling on my leather outfit. walking over to him. "Help me zip this up."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I smiled as I slapped her *edit your post and this will go away* roughly. "Well if you would'nt be such a treat I wouldn't be bending you over every moment I have with you now would I my delicious?" I smiled as I zipped her in and groped her body as I kissed the spot I bit her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm

I smiled and moaned. "If you don't stop we aren't going to leave the room." I laughed and wanted to pull away, but it felt so good. I got instantly wet again.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm

His hand grinded into her a$s, gripping the nice peice of flesh in one hand then letting her go. "Let's go f@ck up the town my succubus." He was made with power,lust and hunger. He could no longer keep himself in check. Every person he passed on the street, male or female. He wanted to be inside of them.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 pm

She smiled followed after him. She was grabbed and asked if she wanted to go back to a couple of guys places with them, she sadly had to decline because she wanted to party with him. "Where to first a party? The clubs?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yes." He simply answered as he entered the first club they passed by, immediately finding a sexually provocatively dressed women and dragging her to have a "Private dance."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm

I followed I just wanted to watch, it was always amazing watching the first feed. I hadn't seen them happen myself but I remember mine. I watched the girl grind on him a little then pull him into a room.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Immediately he began f_cking her like a wild animal, making her cum and scream in ecstasy. Taring into her neck she climaxed one last time before she fell limp dead.

Slowly he pulled out and came all over her corpse. "Well, she does'n complain at least." He looked to his beloved temptress and whipped his cock into a heavy erection while smiling at her, tucking his big fat c-ck into his pants and going back out for seconds.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm

She watched and was tranfixed, this was hotter then her first time. "get two." She whispered in his ear before he left. She wanted to play also, she couldn't take this anymore. This burning heat inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 pm

It did'nt take him long before he got both a guy and a girl to the private room, throwing them onto the love bed. "Which one you want, a d_ck or p_ssy?" He spoke so smugly as he whipped out his long throbbing undead c_ck.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 pm

She smiled "I will take either one." She said laying on the bed in the middle of them both. She looked at him, "Come join us." She said running her hand up both of their chests.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hmmm." He smirked as he grabbed the young male and threw him to the floor onto his chest as he pulled his a$s up into the air and slamming his large slab of meat into the boy's hole without lubrication.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I smiled at the girl, "That meants your mine." I said ran my hand down her stomach to her clit. I thrust my fingers into her really fast. I smiled and put her fingers inside me when I bit her. Felling her p*ssy muscles clench around my fingers as I brought her to orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

I quickly pumped the boy's hole till he passed out and then drained him dry and left his semen filled body on the floor. 'Not bad." I smiled as I walked up behind my vampire b|tch and shuved my long stick inside her back door.
Back to top Go down

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next