House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I supped back and smiled at him. "Take her." I said and removed her hand from inside me. I ran my hand down my body and ran my hands through my slit and started to rub myself watching him take her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm

"Come here.' I began to finger her as well as screwing the dying girl as I tore her neck open and drained her dry, then sloppily pulled out, cuming all over my vampiress and licking the bloody tongue all around in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm

She screamed coming and she flicked her tongue out so that she could taste the blood on his tongue. She wanted more blood, she moved down and bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 am

He smiled sickly twisted as he banged her while she fed off him. He screwed her like a wh0re in heat. Finishing her as he soon went out and fed on three more bodies. I want to kill them all! He wanted to kill some many, a serial killer given immortality and power can be a scary thing indeed.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 pm

I stretched, and stood up. I pulled on my clothes and walked out of the room. "We have to get out of her before people start noticing that people aren't coming back out of that room." I said and took his hand heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 pm

I smiled as I followed her out into the cold night air. "This life is amazing..If only i was a vampire sooner i could have done many things to many people." He laughed deeply as he continued on to the next club with his voluptuous vampiress.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

I smield at him, "You are fun to party with." I said and looked around the club. I started to jump around the music, "dance first." I yelled pulling him onto the dance floor. "More people come to you when you dance."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Micheal smiled as he pulled Catalina closer, kissing her and dancing around her body. Bumping and grinding in a sexual manner. His lips touched all along her neck as he carried her along the dance floor then splited with another to have some fun. He already had two women flocking to him as they grind their cr0tch's against his leg.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

She smiled and turned so that she could dance with a couple of guys. One was dancing behind her and the other infront. She leaned in nibbling on the guys neck feeling his erection against her stomch. She started to move her body against the guy behind her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

He took one girl and began feeding on her while the other had her back turned. Her low cut skirt made it easy to slip inside and began thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm

She smiled and the guy behind her reached around and started to rub her through her pants. That made her bite into the guys neck infront of her, she moaned and moved her body against this guys hand.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

He didn't need long to weaken one and then bang the other till she fainted. Placing them on a nearby table he moved back along the dance floor, his move's and sway's were hypnotic and smooth.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

She came and closed the guys wounds on his neck. She smiled at the guy behind her and truned around while the other guy left. He smiled back "I think I need to repay the favor." She whispered and bit into his neck moving her hand against his erection.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Slowly Micheal lost himself in the warmth, the bodies and skin touching skin. He kissed,bite and @!#$ed everyone he touched. Moving like a ghost among others, his drinking was the little drink. just a mouthful, nothing to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Catalina stopped drinking from the guy once he came on her hand. She closed the wound and smiled up at him. "Cone homw with me." He whispered in her ear. "I can't."
"Yes you can." he said trying to convince her by pulling her close to him.
"If i come home with you mu f*ck buddy would kill you." she said and got out of his embrace and walked away. She found Micheal "We have you go. Some guy is getting really attached to me."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

"Like you said. Dancing to attract the moth's to the flame." He stuck out his long slithering tongue and motioned it as if eating her out as he continued on dancing and grinding, gripping her *edit your post and this will go away* and pulling her close so she could feel his large hard on pressing in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:58 pm

She smiled at his gesture and leaned in and licked his tongue. "Don't make promises you can't keep." She said grinding her body against his erection.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 pm

He smiled as he pulled her into the air, pulling her clothing down and exposing her self as he inserted his long shaft into her, not caring if others watched as he moved and @!#$ed on the dance floor with his women.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm

She screamed out his name and moved against him, she looked around and saw the people starring at them. She saw some of the girls reach down and start to rub themselves and the guys started to pul themselved out of their pants and stroke their shafts. "Yes" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 pm

He laughed as everyone began screwing one another. The dance floor turned into one giant orgy as bodies were swapped back and fourth, c*m was sprayed,shot drank as climax's turned to wet 0rgasms and everything felt hot and wet. He continued to bang her on top of the pile of riving bodies.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 pm

She leaned up and wrapped her arm around his neck, "F*ck me." she moaned in his ear. Looking around the scene was starting to get really hot, couples turned into threesomes and foursomes.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 pm

He did as she asked, f@cking her nice and raw till they both climaxed several time's, their bodies sticky from the s#men and sweat. No just wild thrusting and crazed growls,groans, moan's and screams in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 pm

She smiled "Well since this party is clearly turning for the better, lets go." she smiled and stood up stealing a girls mini skirt and another girls tank top.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 pm

He quickly gathered what clothing he could and left to the cold air of the night streets. Poorly lit sidewalks up and down as far as the eye could see. He stood there, breathing in everything and smiling as he exhaled. "So much better..." He whispered as he pulled his lover close, his lips pressing roughly to hers.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)   Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm

She smield against his lips and started to bite his lower lips drawing blood. She pushed him against the wall behind them. How in the hell was she still so ready for him after the scene that just happened in the last bar.
Back to top Go down

Sick Smile(WARNING:Explicit Violence,Sex and all good stuff)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next