House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:58 pm

He's good at what he does. I guess his years in the force trained him to be pretty brutal when it comes to protecting the one he love's most." Whispered Marcus as he stood near Ally, he pulled her in close and hugged her. "It's ok, your safe. Come and sit down." He guided her to the couch and sat her down. He hugged her close and rubbed her back gentle. "It's ok..He'll keep you safe." He smiled, and he looked rather calm. Marcus's eye's were strained, as though he was going to faint from all the blood loss earlier.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Arthur walked back inside but I screamed at him to stay away. He stopped and looked at me with pained eyes. I leaned into Marcus an whispered, "He... Killed them. Like animals. Which they were but... No one has that much strength... He isn't human Marcus. he can't be..." Then I started crying. They started as silent tears but grew more and more loud.

Arthur could only watch as the woman he loved turned to his 'son' when he wanted to hold her. He could always erase more of her memories... but there were too many and too little time. How could he erase a day's worth of memories? He couldn't, not without causing brain damage.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 am

"Arthur's always been hiding how strong he is, this is one reason Mom. Come sit down, you need to calm down." He guided her to the couch and looked to Arthur with sad eyes. "Can you make her some tea dad, she's a bit shook up from the attack." Marcus sat beside her and rubbed her back. "Arthur, and myself. We're somewhat trained to take on serious situations, My sister taught me how to fight, how to hunt wild animals with dad. Arthur's specially trained to take on difficult cases, he never wanted you to see this side of him because he knew you would act like this." He smiled as he hugged and continued to rub her back. "Once you calmed down he'll explain it to you.

Hopefully he's good at to lie about some special training he's taken.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 am

Arthur nodded and got out some tea. The calming vanilla kind I knew that she liked.

I shook my head. "His eyes... Marcus... I haven't seen those eyes since we took down that last drug lord," I said with unseeing eyes and unhearing ears. I could only make out certain words like special training and how they both took it. "Or that one serial killer. Those are.. his eyes.. blood lust."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 am

Marcus pulled her to stare clear into his eye's. "Because he loves you and wants to protect you Ally. Don't ever forget how much he loves you." He spoke loudly and clearly directly at her then he let her go and hugged her, gently rubbing her back. He never had to deal with such a thing before, he had to end this soon. Things were getting to dangerous. He-would have to leave them both soon, their to much involved now. He was making their life dangerous, he would have to kill that old man pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 am

I looked at Marcus. I knew he loved me. I knew that before. But this... was.... I have never seen him like it before. And it shocked me. It scared me. I took a few beep breaths while I saw out of the corner of my eye Arthur handing Marcus the cup to give to me. He knew that I wouldn't take anything directly from him for now.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Marcus slowly handed the cup to Ally and stayed by her side. He sat there,starying with soft eye's as he turned on the TV to some nice movie about true love or some other drama garbage he never took interest in. "Just relax ok?..." He smiled and got up to talk with Arthur as he pulled him into his room. "What do we do?" He asked him after he closed and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

I sat there with a cup in my hand. I looked at the TV it was the "Titanic". How fitting.

Arthur looked at Marcus and told him, "I can't erase these memories without causing brain damage right now at the worst and the least would be she remembers everything I ever erased from her. I can't help her Marcus. She's so scared of me. Just like every other time." He sat down on the floor. "I can't loose her."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

"You won't, you need to keep calm about this and wait for her to calm down to." Marcus sighed as he sat next to Arthur. "You did the right thing, protecting her from the wolfs. I'm...really sorry I couldn't kill him before this happened." He mumbled the last part feeling somewhat sad that he didn't have enough strength to finish the fight.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:31 pm

"If he's your uncle you don't have to yet," Arthur said. "Let's just wait to see how things with him play out." He got up. This was no time for over reacting. Right?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Marcus shook his head. "I have to kill him exactly because he is my uncle. He knows that hurting both of you gets to me and he will exploit that." He slowly stood, unlocked and opened his door as he stepped out and headed to sit on the couch. "You feeling any better Ally?" He asked softly as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

I blinked and looked at Marcus. Rose and Jack had just made love in the car when Marcus came in. I nodded slowly. "A little," I said softly. "Where's Arthur?"

Arthur stayed up stairs. he didn't want to set her off again so he went into his and Ally's bedroom and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Marcus sighed as he laid down,resting his head on her lap. "He's taking a nap. He said he'll wait till you calmed down to go near you." He closed his eye's, his body felt horrible and he didn't his his discomfort in his face. He was also hungering, she smelled so good to.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm

I blinked and let my arms lay on his shoulders and head. I played with his hair a little bit from time to time. I sighed as the titanic began to sink in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am

His breath was hot against her arm till his lips kissed her skin. Tasting it. He felt and awkward squeeze in his chest as his stomach growled. "Sorry." He mumbled as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 am

I blushed when I felt his breath on my bare legs and then... oh god. He was kissing my legs! He was! Dear god help me now. Please. "If... If.... If you want food I can make you something Marcus," I said softly. Anything to get up. Anything to... get away from this lust that I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

The boy slowly sat up, bring his legs up as he sat on the other side away from her, biting onto his finger and nodding as he kept his eye's low. "S-sorry.." He stuttered as he tried to calm the shakes.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 am

I shook my head and stood up. "What do you want to eat?" I asked with a smile. He was still my son. And I was engaged.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:45 am

Marcus looked at her with a strait face. "Meat..anything..meat.." He whispered, he dared not say fresh, bloody and raw! God help him as the boy felt uncontrollable. He started to bite his thumb till it bled as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 am

I left the room and got out some chicken from the other night. I heated that up in the microwave and got out mayo, pickles and bread to go with it. "How does a chicken sandwich sound to you?" I called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 am

"Sounds good!" He called back as he sucked the hot blood from the wound as it healed. Still he was shivering with hunger.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 am

I cut up the chicken and put it on the mayo spreaded bread and placed a pickle on it. I put it all away before I came back out and gave Marcus the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 am

Marcus took the plate slowly, he was shaking quite badly as he ate his sandwich. It didn't calm him, still, the taste. The blood and flesh being chewed between his teeth, the smell of the flesh being torn open. The ever lasting pain he has to endure trying not to tare Ally apart. He would have to get use to it.

After finishing the sandwich and snuggled in close, feeling her body heat keep him on a low tremble from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I watched marcus in worry. "Are you alright?" I asked. He was shivering out of control and I felt as though I needed to do something to help him. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 pm

"I just need to relax, still kinda shook up a little." He snuggled against her closely, feeling her heat and warmth. He never felt so messed up yet calm at the same moment. "You doing ok?" He smiled softly under the long hair that covered his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next