House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story it has no name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven22
Going about a regular day
Raven22

Female Virgo Pig

My story it has no name Empty
PostSubject: My story it has no name   My story it has no name EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I was running for my life or so i thought. I turned back to see if i had lost him but to my surprise he was still there so i run around the corner and keep running tell I got to the lake. Then I did the only thing I could i jumped in to the lake i hit the freezing water then i realized that I forgotten how to swim. Then the boy or man (I don't know how old he is okay?) jump in the water after me he swam at inhuman speed toward me as i sank in to the beautiful water then he pulled me out i started to kick him and just then i realized that he was not trying to hurt me he was trying to help me. But why? "Let me answer that I'm trying do help you and you're not making it easy so please stop kicking me?" I stopped kicking him. "There is someone after you and it is not me. They are more dangerous then I am and they want you dead." Then everything went black

When I woke up and I was laying on a bed a big really old looking bed. I herd someone playing the piano. I got up and followed the sound "This house is huge," I walked threw a big doorway in to what looked like a living room it had really old looking stuff in it but it was all in black to windows was boarded up. that's odd why are they boarded up? Then i walked in to what looked like a hallway but bigger then one I came to a door i opened it to see the man playing to piano. He turned to look at me and we locked eyes,
"Hi I'm glad to see you up and moving around Kayla. How are you feeling?"
"How do you know my name? And who are you?" He looked at me like i should know but why? I stuck my head in the room and looked a round but the more i look the more old stuff I saw like the piano was one of toughs really old ones. but that's not what bothered me it was that i have that really weird feeling like I've been here before. and that piano i want nothing more then to go over and play it but i didn't even no how to play the piano so why that feeling? Man i hate not knowing it drives me crazy and why am I so clam about all of this I should be freaking out right now but I'm not why? giving up i looked but at the guy still playing the piano. And ah why was he still play that? He patted the free spot next to him,
"come sit down Kayla you still look tired." I just stood there. This guy is really starting to tick me off. "Oh come on Kayla I know you are still tired and don't worry about not knowing the answers will come to you latter. Now come sit down and talk with me." I did as he said and come over and sat down but not cause he told me to but because I was still tired but how did he know that? "so how have you been? Long time no see Kayla." I did not answer and I didn't plan to and I'm pretty sure he got that. "Okay so don't answer that." it was not a quieten but I answered,
"Okay I wont." he looked at me like I was a little kid doing something naughty and to tell you the truth it really hurt me, "What? jeez don't look at me like that. and what in the name of never mind is your name?" He just look at me like he was disappointed,
"Okay I'll tell you my name is Adrian don't you remember that?" I was so confused now. "Um why should i know it?"
"Because I told you it last night. you truly didn't remember it?"
"No but I'm sorry i didn't- wait what am I saying I don't even know you." he didn't say anything after that but he grabbed my hand and put it on the piano and helped me play it and that's when it happened
School had just gotten out and i was walking home when I felt some one following me. But did not pay attention to it my mind does weird things so there was probably no one there so turning down the ally like normal. It was darker then normal but oh well I still feel at home in it but the feeling of being followed didn't go away like normal I'm saying normal a lot why? I don't know cause I'm so not normal there I said it again. why? my life is so not normal. So I keep walking and walking singing to bass the time. "Story of my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul Cause it seems that wrong Really loves my company He's more than a man And this is more than love The reason that the sky is blue the clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again and to him I just can't be true." Okay so what I like Rihanna? i continued singing it (So take that.) then I hear foot steps I stop and spun around no one. okay so I am being followed okay don't panic, Don't panic just keep walking that's it, there you go good girl. more foot steps. Oh my god what am I going to do? how am I going to get out of this? NO don't panic, I most not panic. what am I talking about I am ready panicking. Trying to calm myself down I walked a little faster. “Hey you can you slow down do you know how herd it is to keep up with you? No you don't that was a dumb question for me to ask.” A guys voice said from behind me it was sweet but scary at the same time then I started running. I ran around a corners, jumped over rocks, Curbs man I am good at the running away part of this. Why is this guy following me? Why me? Is he going to kill me? Well I'm not going to wait around to see I ran faster then I ever ran before my brain telling my muscles work herder, You've got to move faster you can't let him catch you keep moving. But I was getting tired fast and knew if I didn't get home in time that guy was going to catch me and I'd be to weak and tired to do anything. So I keep running hoping that if I was getting tired so was he. But he just keep running looking back at him I saw he was about a block behind me. So I pushed myself to run faster he was to close for comfort wow never thought I'd use that line who'd of thought it? Why Dad have to move to the country? Oh sure “lets move to the country Kayla. You'd get to ride your four wheeler more.” yeah and when some ones chasing me home what am I going to do the?. I hate you dad thanks a lot. I turned down another ally run in the shadows so he couldn't see me oh I hope he can't see me. I turned back to see if i had lost him but to my surprise he was still there so I ran around the corner and keep running tell I got to the lake. Then I did the only thing I could I jumped in to the lake I hit the freezing water then I realized that I forgotten how to swim. Then the boy or man (I don't know how old he is okay?) jump in the water after me he swam at inhuman speed toward me as I sank in to the beautiful water then he pulled me out I started to kick him and just then I realized that he was not trying to hurt me he was trying to help me. But why? "Let me answer that I'm trying do help you and you're not making it easy so please stop kicking me?" I stopped kicking him. "There is someone after you and it is not me. They are more dangerous then I am and they want you dead." then everything went black. When I woke up I was in the boy's arms, “Shh your safe now don't worry Kayla.”
“h-h-how do you know my n-name? H-hey whats your n-name?” I was really, really tired my legs hurt from all that running I did and to tell you the truth it felt good to not be n my feet for once. I was so tired I probably would just fall down if I tried to walk.
“I'm Adrian. And this is Tasha she was so worried about you. And she's the reason I'm here right now.” I just smiled at the little girl and fell back to sleep. I woke up when we were walking in to a house that look really really old Tasha at his side they put me on a really big bed and tucked me in. he put Tasha on the bed at kissed me on the forehead and walked out.
“How are you feeling Kayla?” I looked at the little girl she was probably 6 or 7 really beautiful with her white blonde hair with I say white blonde I mean it, her brown eyes look deep into my almost white ones, her skin was tanner then I thought.
“I'm just tired Tasha I'll be okay. Don't worry your pretty little head about it okay?” she smiled
“You think I'm pretty?” I looked at her and could not help but smile back at her
“No dear I think you are beautiful.” her smile if it could got even bigger,
“no one ever calls me beautiful. Thank you Kayla.” she jumped off the bed and started to walk out of the room but then turned back to me, “Oh and Kayla you are pretty to.” with that said she walked out he door and I fell back to sleep with a smile on my face I really liked that girl and I don't know why.

Then I was back at the piano with Adrian my hands working with his we were playing the most beautiful music I ever herd.
“Hey Adrian I'm sorry I guess you did tell me your name last night. Sorry I forgot it.” he just smiled. And I finely got a good look at him, he has black shaggy,wavy hair that keep falling in his deep violet eyes staring at me with worry and love at the same time, he was tanner then me but Tasha was tanner then him, he was about six feet tall and had a goatee. so how old is he? Well he tell me if I ask? Okay he is kinda cute I'll give him that. “Hey where is Tasha? Did you know that no one ever told her she was beautiful?” he smiled again his smiled said a lot,
“She's at school. And that's not true I tell her that every day she just doesn't listen. So how are you feeling? Are you light headed at all? Do you feel like you are going to throw up? are you still tired?” It was my turn to smile then I actually laughed I don't remember the last time I laughed,
“I'm feel fine. No I don't feel light headed at all. And no I don't think I'll throw up. And no I'm not still tired. What are you know my mom? Or are you my dad?” he started laughing at that one then he grabbed my hand a kissed it then started play the piano again then I realized that we had stopped play it. “Wait you said school. I'm sorry I have to go now I'm going to be late for school if I don't go now.” he just looked at me then the piano then back at me. “What do you do? I can't miss my dad will kill me.” and he looked at the piano then back up at me,
“Um we called you in sick for the last three days now and today is Saturday so you don't have school. See how that works?” Oh. My. God my dad is going to kill me, okay just breath that's it in out.
“Okay how long have I been asleep now? And when are you going to let me go home? If I don't go home and the school told my dad I was sick and I'm not home do you know what is going o happen? No you don't so don't answer that. I'm going to die.” I slammed my head down on the piano okay well I was going to but Adriana's hand got in the way. “Move your hand.” I grabbed his wrist and tried to move it but it wouldn't move not even a little bit,
“No! Okay one no one and I mean no one hits my piano. Two you have be knocked out for three days. Three when Tasha says you can go home then and only then do you go home Kayla. And ah never hit my piano.” I got up and walked over to the door,
“Okay I want hit your piano Adrian.” Then I hit my head on the door jam has hard as I could. Then pulled back and did it again. The I punched it as hard as I could Crack the door jam cracked from the impact of my fist.
“Kayla why did you do that?” Tasha voice made me jump
“Oh my god don't do that Tasha. And I did it cause I couldn't hit my head on the piano so I hit it on the door jam.” She looked up at Adrian then said,
“You and me need to have a talk we can't let her go around hitting things she will brake her hand—Wrist—whatever you'd like to call it.” Turning back to me she said, “may I talk to Adrian alone please?” I turn and walked away saying,
“Don't need to ask me twice. I don't like him, his weird and not the good weird either. Bye talk to you later Tasha.” So I walk around the home looking for a exit I didn't have any luck so I started looking for the kitchen. I found a room it was all dusty and dirty so I went in it and I found a old book I blow on it to see what it was but then it vanished. I walked over the what looked like a bed and sat down I started looking around I saw book case upon book case fulled with books. wow who ever had this room loved book more then I do and that's saying something. I got up and walked over to one of the book cases and picked up a book, I opened it and started reading it,

day one with out my child,
he said I should not see her any more because of what I am I said I should but in the end he won. How I hated letting her go but in my heart I know it was the right thing to do. I could not let her see me like this even if I wanted to I know I would not go back I love her to mush to put her though that. And I know one day we well meat again but until then I well weep for the loss of my child.
E.A.W

I closed the book crying my eyes out. Who could do such a thing? That's just wrong on all levels taking a child away for its mom that's just wrong.
“What are you doing in here?” I jump and spin around putting the book behind me I'm taking this book with me no matter what good it just Adrian.
“Oh. My. God don't do that Adrian ever again. That's freaky and I don't like it.” he look scared, and worried at the same time.
“Get out of there did you know she will kill you if she finds you?” I just walked out of the bedroom and hit him in the arm.
“Okay so where is the kitchen?” he grabbed his arm and pulled me around corners and down stairs and though a door.
“here it is. What do you want to eat we have everything and I mean everything so what do you want?”I just sat on the counter.
“Um... Can I just have like chicken nuggets and mac and cheese?” Tasha came in the kitchen and sat down—okay Adrian picked her up and sat her down next to me. Adrian went off on started cooking,
“hey Kayla did you ever meat your mom?” Tasha asked I just shook my head then I wanted to cry again. “Oh sorry if I upset you Kayla I just was asking. If it makes you feel better I never meant my mom. But E--” Adrian shot Tasha a death glare, “Never mind but I am sorry.” I rapped her up in a hug cause she looked like she was about to cry to. “Adrian I miss her a lot why did she have—.” Adrian run over and took Tasha out of my arms and sat on to floor and hugged her while rocking her back and forth. I go up and walked around till I got to the room that I started in. I walked in and shut the door and sat on the bed and read more of that book—dairy that I found,

Day two without her.
I miss her so bad, but I keep telling myself that I will get to see her again some day and that's why I keep living because with out her life is nothing. But knowing I will see her again keeps me living. So I write in this so maybe one day she can read it and see how much I love her. Oh he called today he said she was fine. But if only I could see her I'd do anything to see her. Listen to me its only been two days and I miss her so much I hoping that I start to feel full again one day cause leaving her left a big hole in my heart I hope that one day that can be full again. I miss her so much one day, one day I will see her again I just have to keep telling myself that. But it doesn't make it hurt less. I must go they are coming
E.A.W

I herd a knock at the door, “Can I come in Kayla? Or are you going to come out?” I put the dairy down,
“Coming” I got out to find Adrian holding mac and cheese and chicken nuggets yay. “Thank you!” I turned to go back to go in the bedroom
“Wait there Missy. You can come eat with us in the kitchen.” he grabbed my food then my arm a lead me in to the kitchen again. I sat down next to a window even though I could not see out it, it mad me feel more at home I always eat next to the window so I could watch the birds fly about my dad always said “your mom liked watching the bird just as much as you do if not more.” then he'd pat me on the head and walk away. If only I got to see my mother once just once. I could hear Tasha and Adrian talking I didn't really pay attention to what they were saying in till I herd them say something about me them I listened harder “She acts just like her.” Tasha was saying
“That's kinda freaky you know? She looks a lot like her to.” Adrian said
“Well I really miss her. Hey Adrian can Kayla stay with us I mean I'd feel like she was still here. Please? Oh please? I know it hurts you to see Kayla and remember but I like Kayla like the way I liked her can she please stay?” Who are they talking about? Who am I like? I'm so lost why couldn't I have been listen the hole time?
“Shhhhhh Tasha she's listening.”
“Fine but I think she has the right to know!”
“Well lets not make her hurt if we don't have to okay?” Adrian sounded mad now
“Oh give it up you've had a crush on her ever silents she brought you here Adrian” okay I couldn't take it anymore so I pouched the window my hole hand went throw but oh well I turned around to look at Adrian and Tasha.
“Really don't talk about me like I'm not here that can wait tell I jump out this window-” I pointed to the window I just hit, “And who in the world am I like? And you better tell me or I'll kill you Adrian so are you going to tell me or not? An—”
“There she is! Don't just stand there get her.” It was a guys voice a really freaky guys voice it was deep and scary. Then all I saw was a black thing fly throw the window that I had just pouched it tackled me to the floor. Adrian jumped in to action Tasha did to.
“What the heck is this bet up K-”
“Don't say your name!” Adrian yelled at me cutting me off. Then I saw Adrian and a guy go flying the window and go into a lake-pound thing and Tasha and a guy went flying out the window and then I couldn't see them I was left with the guy on top of me. I manged to get me feet on his chest and I kicked harder them I ever kicked in my life. He went flying I got up and run over to him straddled him and started bet the crap out of his face. Blood was every where on me on him we rolled then he was on top of me again he hit me in the mouth then the nose. I kicked him off again a run over a grabbed a knife a come back over and with all me weight and muscles I stabbed him throw the heart. Then I got up and run outside to help Tasha and Adrian. I run over to that pound and jumped in I found the guy but not Adrian. I got him it the heart and started looking for Adrian but gave up and looked for Tasha. Oh if anything happened to Tasha I'd kill myself I found her standing over the a guy that was unconscious. “Move now!” I yelled at Tasha and she did I throw myself at the guy knife landing in his heart. “There that's all of them. Now where is Adrian.” I run back over to the pound and jumped in only this time I hit something “Ow” Adrian popped up and took a breath I throw my arms around him “Oh my god your okay.” He smiled
“Yeah but next time try not to land on me okay?” he swam off then back over to me that's when I saw the tale. No he cant be a mermaid they are just fake right? Oh god what if there not?
“Hate to miss this up but theirs more.” Tasha said as she pointed to the house so knife in hand I ran up to the first guy and started fighting Adrian and Tasha on my tale I killed that guy then helped Tasha. Then I felt something hit my back and my vision blared in and out then it cut right throw me
“Ow what the heck?” I turned just in time to see anther guy with a knife trying to stab me I kicked him then got up to go stab him but then I got tackled again. I kicked the guy off me but I cut his arm and I caroled okay I tried to carol but it didn't work I knocked in to a guy and he had a knife what are they going to kill me? He got me in the arm and a got him in the caff still on my back I put me arm that didn't have to knife over my chest so they couldn't get me in the heart. My arm throbbed but I tried to forget it then I saw a guy holding a knife to Tasha throat. “Don't touch her! Put her down NOW! If you touch one hair on her head I will kill you slowing and painfully you got that big guy?” I shook the knife as I said it and like haft the guy backed away or took five steps back I locked eyes with him and I know I looked mad and freaky cause I could feel myself starting to smile a very evil smile. Then he let go of Tasha and Tasha run over to me and got on her knees looking at the cut on my arm. “Tasha no run! Just run! Please for me run?” she looked up at everyone and I could tell she was getting mad then she sprang at a guy throwing him in to a wall then she pulled him back and did it again I just shook my head. Then I got cut again “Ow can you quit that like now!” I hit a guy in the nuts with my fist then I stood up and backed in to a corner so I could see the hole room and then a guy came running toured me and I got him in the chest and he fell dead at my feet. I looked around then raised my eyebrow and cocked my head then said “Anyone else?” like I think six guys run toured me I got the first one then the next got me in the gut. God that hurts. No forget the pain you need to help Tasha and Adrian. I just looked up at him and he fell limb at my feet I kicked him nothing. Is he dead no, no time to think just keep going. I looked up just in time to move so I didn't get stabbed then I saw Adrian get hit in the mouth then the guy grabbed Adrian and put a knife against his neck and some one did that same to Tasha next thing I knew some one kicked the knife out of my hand and then I was surrounded. “No put then down.” I tried to reach to Tasha but they hit my hand down I hit my head against the wall then pulled it back and did it again I could feel the wall starting to give. Then the guy holding Tasha said,
“Don't let her do that she will brake the wall. Stop her.” I just keep going then a guy reached out and grabbed my head and then I herd some thing snap and the guy puled his hand away holding his wrist and my head hit the wall,
“Um I think she broke my wrist. How could she do that?” then I saw a woman walk in to the room with out make in a sound she went over to the guy with Adrian and knocked him in the back of the head he fell to the ground then she did the something to the guy holding Tasha. Then walked over to the guys around me,
“Because she is special. Don't you get it? Oh and let her go now” she hit one guy in the back of the head and I grabbed his knife and got anther one. And before I know it they where all dead and laying at my feet I bent down to check the guy that cut my gut to check to make sure he was dead and he was weird but oh well. Never looking at me she said “My darlings come here.” she held out her arms and Tasha and Adrian run over and jumped into her arms I just sat against the wall holding my knees against my chest rocking back and forth and my hair fell down around me. Because I know that she was or they think of her like their mom. And I didn't have that I got up and ran into my room and slammed the door and locked it then I sled down the door and rapped my arms around my knees again and started crying. I ran over and grabbed the diary thing and ran out of my room and into the one I got it from. And I shut the book and to my surprise there was a lock so I locked the door. And was getting ready to read it but then I herd a knock at the door and the handle started moving like some one was trying to get in. I ran over to the bed and slid under and watched the door. The door came open and I saw that woman from down stairs walk in holding a key and what looked like (I stopped here) suitcase. She looked around then sat her bags on the bed and went over to the bookcase I got the diary from. She started looking around throwing book everywhere “Where is it? It has to be here where else could it have goon? I need that where is it? Adrian, Tasha come here please?” then I saw them both run in then stopped at looked at her
“Whats wrong Emma?” they both said that the same time wait Emma starts with a E and so did the girls name in the diary oh god shes looking for the diary. And I have it right here in my arms oh man I'm so dead.
“My book. where is my book? The one I right in all the time where is it?” she was saying
“Um I don't know Emma.” Adrian said and he almost sounded like he was going to cry. Then Tasha spoke she sounded like she was has happy has could be when she said,
“Well Adrian said Kayla was in here this morning Emma maybe she took it?”
“Tasha I told you not to say that. Ah.” then I herd Emma
“Kayla? Kayla is here? Where is she? Is she okay? Was she the girl in the kitchen? God was she hurt? Adrian, Tasha where is she?” Adrian didn't answer but he didn't have to Tasha did,
“I think her ran off to her room. She likes it here. Okay so I think her just like being alone but hey.”
I saw Emma grabbed Tasha and Adrian and head out the door. I couldn't hear them so I got out and walked over to the bookcase and put the diary back and walked out. I went down to the room with the piano in it and sat down. “Huh why am I so important? Oh well.” I started looking around again the feeling of being home came back as I walked around. Then I sat back down and started singing Jordin Sparks no air. Then my fingers started playing it in the piano what is this? But I keep singing I herd foot steps but I keep singing tell they where close then I stopped.
“No please keep singing?” Adrian crap. But when I didn't start singing again then he came over and sat down next to me. “Here I'll play you sing.” I took my hands off because I realized that I was still playing the piano. I got up and walked around then I herd Adrian started playing but not just any song it was it was Jordin Sparks next to you before I know it I was singing. I walked back over to the piano and sat down next to him and just sang. When it was done I herd clapping I could feel my face turn pink. But I could see Adrian just staring off into nothing. Then he shook his head “Man what was that? Hey why did you stop?” then he must have herd it to cause he cheeks started turning pink. “Oh Emma hi. Um what are you doing here?” Emma? Oh yeah. I need to tell her what I did but I just couldn't get the words out. And why does this feel like this has happened before does Adrian feel it to? Why does this feel like home?
“Well one you guys were really good. Two I found my book,” she looked at me “Nevaeh” she said it in a whisper but I still kinda herd it. But I must have herd it wrong because no one calls me Nevaeh they all call me Kayla. How could she know my real name? “Nevaeh is that you?” I just stared that her not knowing what to say.
“Kayla I think she's talking to you.” Adrian said as I hit into him. But I just got up looking around not wanting to believe that Emma could be my mom.
“I-I-I got to go I'm sorry I have to go home.” I put my head in my hands and took off to my room and slammed my door. Then ran over to my bed and berried my head in my pillow wishing that I had never wanted to walk home that day.
“Nevaeh are you in here?” I didn't move I wish I would have locked the door. The last thing I wanted is Emma in here, “Nevaeh? Hun? I'm sorry if I upset you can we just talk?” I could feel her put a hand on my back I rolled out from under neath it. And glared at her tears running down my face I backed up in to the corner and locked eyes with her. “Oh my. So that's what you can do. How that's something else Nevaeh” I snapped,
“stop calling me Neveah my name is Kayla not Nevaeh my dad change it after my mom died. And I don't know who you think you are but I don't need anyone to try to full her shoes I have never had one and I don't need one. I'm just fine the way I am who do you think killed haft toughs guy down stairs? Yeah that was me so just back off okay?” I know I sounded really, really mean but I couldn't stand it anymore. Okay weird I can smell water, blood, and something else I can't put my finger on. I haven't smelt something like this before okay I just need to calm down this happens all time time when I'm get mad.
“Well I'm sorry for your loss but as you read I have loss something I held very dear to my heart. Do you want to know what that is?” Emma looked sad now like she was reliving something that happened to her. And when I didn't answer she said, “You Nevaeh, I lost you.” All I could to was stare at her trying to find the resemblance. Her black hair I had that, her nose that's mine too, then her fear that's mine too, and her body billed. But that's as far as it gos I have my dads check bones, his smile. But nether of them have my eyes in fact no one I have meant has eyes like mine. Those eyes that are so blue they are white, that can see every lie you've have told, and ever thing you've done. In fact I kinda hate them they scare me even now that I am sixteen and had them sixteen years they still scare me. Like the time they where glowing white on my way home from school then the next thing I know I'm in my bed room doing home work. My dad said he was so scare the moment I walked though the door. He said that he had never in his life seen something like that. How is that suppose to make me feel? “Nevaeh you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Do you think it was easy letting you go?” I just shook my head thinking how this has to be a dream because my mom died a year after giving birth to me. Then I heard a knock at the door.
“Hey are y—Oh sorry Emma I'll leave.” Adrian said as his started to walk in.
“I'm fine I think but thanks for caring Adrian. Hey hows Tasha?” Adrian and Emma—Oh mom wired I'm still going to call her Emma just shook their heads but Adrian was the only one to speak,
“Is Tasha the only think you can think of?”
“No! Why would you ask that? I just want to know how she is.” I got up and walked out of the room trying to fine Tasha but almost hit in to Adrian even though I know he was there I kinda forgot. It hurt really back it shot pain up my torso into my head.
“Hey watch out Kayla or should I call you Nevaeh?” I hit him in the arm for that one trying to forgot the pain and continued my search. But when I saw the blood and my floor and bed I stopped dead in my traces. Then I remembered I got cut in the stomach down in the kitchen and god did it hurt.
“Emma can you help me?” I asked tears in my eyes as I held out my bloody hands to her. Looking from them to her knowing that if I didn't get it took care of I could possibly die from blood loss. She shook her head saying,
“I am very sorry Nevaeh but I can not. I-I have to go.” she out her hands over her mouth and nose as she run out of the room. I look at Adrian more tears fall then the next thing I know I'm in the lake Adrian swimming mad fast saying,
“Its okay. I'm right here I'm going to take care of it just you wait and see.” Then everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a ER room with my stomach rapped up. “Good glad to see you up Kayla.”
“Adrian? Why am I here?” He came over and put his hand on mine,
“Kayla you got cut in the stomach so I brought you here. So the doctor cold help you cause you were going to die.” He was staying calm but I could see the fear in his eyes. He really thought I was going to die. That's kinda funny don't ask why just some thing about dying is funny. Then I started laughing and he gave my a worried look and I said,
“I was going to die that is so hilarious man. Know whats funnier is the fact that you thought I was to.” he looked at me like I was nuts,
“Um I think you need to go back to sleep Kayla. You are acting weird please tell me you are not going crazy.” I just looked at he and stopped laughing. “Please tell me this is from the blood loss.” Then he looked down at my stomach then to the door then back to me,
“What are you looking for Adrian?” I asked. I was not laughing I was getting really really mad. He turned at looked at the door when he said,
“Okay you can come in. She's up just a little moody I hope you can talk her out of whatever is going though her head right now. She looks like she is thinking of a way to kill me.” with that said Emma (my mom) walked in and smiled at me then turned to Adrian,
“Thank you for everything but I think I need to talk to her alone right now. Can you please step out of the room?” Adrian turned and left the room and Emma, the woman who told me she was my mom then did nothing to help when I was going to die said, “Neveah I am truly sorry for what I did. But can you just talk to me please?” I just looked at her, “Oh come on you are acting like your Father.” I snapped again,
“Well maybe I want to go back and live with dad huh? Maybe I want to be out of this room? Maybe I'm just nuts but at least a better person. I mean come on 'I lost you' then when I needed you, you ran out on me with you hands over you mouth. And just maybe that scared to crap out of me you where just going to let me die from blood loss. Thankfully Adrian did what you should have how does that make you feel? I mean really I truest Adrian with my life and not you? You ran out on me and dad how do you think I felt all this years? I thought I killed you. But no you where alive and never came to see me. I think your better off-”
“Neveah that's about enough out of you.”Emma looked hurt but I didn't really care. Then Adrian walked in,
“You don't know do you?” I shot him a glance,
“know what?” he walked over and put his hand on Emma's shoulder, “Its okay Emma she doesn't mean any of it. She's just hurt I'll talk to her I think you need to go sit down.” Then I realized Emma was crying. Then he turned and looked at me, “And you do you know why Emma 'run out' on you? Do you?” I was scared he looked like he was going to hurt me if I answered wrong so I keep my mouth shout, “That's what I thought now listen here little witch-”
“Hey who are you calling a witch?” he looked at me like I was dumb.
“You duh.”
“But I'm not a witch.” Now he was really scaring me.
“Maybe not then but you are now listen. You have a power no one I have ever meant in my life time has had, you have the ability to change into any type of magical thing you want. Like know you are a witch like your dad. And when you where losing to much blood you changed into a vampire just like when you get mad. Like now you are turning into a goddess.” Okay now I was confused. “And Emma didn't help you because she is a Vampire and your blood was to sweet for her to stand. She knew that if she tried to help you she would end up killing you. Now you see why she didn't?”
“But they aren't real are they?”

“Yes very real.”

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
Raven22
Raven22

Female Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My story it has no name   My story it has no name EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah i know that glamor (SP?) isn't good at all but hey I'm still working on it hope you liked it
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: My story it has no name   My story it has no name EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm

This is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story it has no name   My story it has no name Empty

Back to top Go down

My story it has no name
Page 1 of 1