House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rain....Is it that good?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

Rain....Is it that good? Empty
PostSubject: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Enjoy for now I'm still working on it
The Beginning
I hate rain. It reminds me of my mom crying when my dad slapped and beat her. I had enough when he tried to kill her. I was 14, tall for my age, and I finally beat up my dad. He ran out on us after that and we didn’t want him back. My name is Josh Jones, I’m about 6” 2’, black hair that’s just above my shoulders, and before you ask yes I do have muscles and I can most defiantly pull them off. People love my almost black eyes they find is so unique. I’ve had plenty of girls fall for me heck I’ve cheated on girls for less. Yeah, I might sound like a jerk but I always find things wrong with the girls. I’ve just turned 18 and I’m driving for what feels like ever and to make matters worse I blow a tire then the engine dies. Perfect. I remember driving past a diner a little ways away. I pull the hood of my coat up and walk in the rain. I really hate rain!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Minnesota is not a good place to live if you hate rain. In some parts its way too hot and the next its way to cold. I live in the middle so we get both types of weather. But still I hate it. Like right now; was it me or was it raining harder since I stepped out of the car. I give my head a quick shake and think of my mom. It was her birthday that’s the only reason I’m back in this little town. Of course it wouldn’t be bad to have a little fun by driving into town and hitting the clubs. I feel myself smiling and check my phone. Dead. I glare at it and stick it in my pocket; I’d have to use a phone at the diner. I can see the diner up ahead and I’m soaked; other cars drive by. So much for being helpful in a small town. I didn’t realize the diner was small till I got inside. The walls were made of what I believe was redwood; the windows were over looking the road which seemed odd. There was a fireplace in the corner with a few people either reading or doing something. The music was some old CD which really needed to be changed. I look around for a waiter or waitress when I don’t find one I sit in a booth and out of no where an old person in an apron comes out. I snarl silently and look at her. She had grey curly hair, a sort of petite figure and in height she was average. Her face was full of wrinkles which showed how old she was. I’d say she was about 50 something.
“Hi there I’m your waitress Barbra. May I take your order?” she said in a happy tone.

“Yea you can get me a younger waitress because you’re not very nice to look at” I smirk. I love being a jerk sometimes and besides to some girls it’s a turn on. I see tears start to form in her eyes and she walks back to the counter. My eyes follow her and she disappears behind a closed curtain and then I heard crying. I smiled again. I was really enjoying this. I was looking out the window when someone else stood by my table. I looked about to tell an old lady off again but couldn’t find the words when a girl a little younger then I am, was standing there looking beyond mad. I flash her a flirty smile and she just returns it with a glare. I drop the smile and look back to the counter where all the employees were watching, “So you’re here to take my order right?” I look the girl up and down. She was hot. Her blond hair pulled into a high ponytail, her shirt a little tight in all the right places, her skirt which hugged her hips, all matched with her bright blue eyes that would make any guy fall head over heals for her. She scowls at the question.

“No. I’m here to ask you to leave” she says in a voice that sounds like an angel. I look at the other employees and see their faces are in shock. They must not have expected that to come out of her mouth. I look back at the girl, “Did you not hear me? I asked you to leave we don’t tolerate rudeness in this diner. So you can either apologize and order something or your can leave” she flips her hair away from her neck and I see a slight purple and blue mark. I stare at it and then bring my eyes back to hers.

“I’ll apologize” she nods and heads back to the counter. Barb comes back and I feel somewhat guilty about what I said. “I’m sorry.” I tell her; She nods and asks for my order, “Just give me some coffee.” She goes and gets my coffee and while she does my eyes follow the girl who told me to leave. As I study her more closely she doesn’t look like that bad of a person but every so often I would see a flash of what looked like black and blue. I didn’t realize the waitress had brought my coffee until she clears her throat. I turn to her and tell her thanks. I take a sip of my coffee and watch the girl again. I didn’t realize how late it had gotten until almost everybody had left and the girl was standing in front of me again.

“Thank you for apologizing to Barbra” she says giving me what looks like a very small smile. I feel my heart flutter just a bit and I smile back not with a flirty smile but a friendly one. Some reason this girl made me feel different then the usual girls I hang out with. Much less date then cheat on. She must have seen the smile as a sign of saying that I was welcome and started to walk away at the last second I call her back. She turns and raises an eyebrow waiting for me to speak.

“You didn’t tell me your name” I say without thinking. I see her smile again and look over her shoulder at the other waitresses who are ready to leave.

“My name is Sapphire” she turns and walks into the back room again. I pull on my coat and follow her stopping at the counter until Barbra tells me to go back to meet her. I nod thanks and go back to find her putting on her jacket, “You need something or do you do this to everyone?” she says turning around.

“I need to use the phone. I mean may I use the phone?” I ask correcting myself but I see her smile and hands me a cell phone. I call a pick up truck to come get my car which would take about 10 minutes. I sigh and hand her back the phone. She puts the phone in her pocket and I see a red mark on her wrist. She walks back into the diner and I see that the rest of the waitresses have already left. I watch as Sapphire starts cleaning up and stacking chairs. She makes a coffee for me and a hot cocoa for herself as she starts whipping down tables. Finally, the tow truck arrives and explains to me what happened. I just nod along watching Sapphire out of the corner of my eye. She really was beautiful and sort of innocent but not at the same time. I noticed that in the right light she looked like she had her own glow which made her look more like an angel. We get my car finally working and when I ask Sapphire if she needed a ride. She hesitates for a second and then looks up and down the road. Finally, she nods and climbs into the passengers seat and buckles up. I climb in and start the car listening to how the engine sounds softer. I look at Sapphire and she’s looking out the window looking dead tired.

“So where do you live?” I ask driving slowly on the slick roads

“In the town up ahead by the bakery” she says a little anxious. I can tell she’s lying knowing that telling a random person was not a good idea. Well neither was getting in a car with one but too late for that. We drive in silence until I get to the bakery and she gets out. She says goodbye and walks into the bakery most likely going to stay there till I leave. I say goodbye before the door closes and I sigh. There went my angel and now I have another person to deal with. My mom.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Omg This is great Angel!!! You should keep writeing it!!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 pm

I have! Lol if you go to wattpad.com and type in WritingAngel15 thats my account you'll find it
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

xD enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain....Is it that good?   Rain....Is it that good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain....Is it that good?
Page 1 of 1