House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]

Go down 
+5
Skyeee<3 [;
Lilly
JCP1987
Blaze
Saura
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Empty
PostSubject: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm

The dragon society are the secret protectors of the shapeshifting world, no one knows the dragons are the protectors, or well, the blue dragons are. As they are so unique as a race, they can change due to what path they take. Blue dragons are the normal ones, they do go out in their shapeshifting form, but no one really knows why they're so different but because they don't understand, they don't question it, so they're just there, most girls find the male dragons very attractive, maybe because they give off some fighting-like aura, as they are the protectors. There are very few female dragons, but when there is, they are stronger and more fierce than the males, for obvious reasons, most boys tend to say away from the female dragons as they want to keep their own masculinity. However, there are black dragons, these dragons were orginally blue dragons but their mindset slowly changed as they were being trained to become protectors, they wanted to use their powers for other things, to take over the shapeshifting community, not protect it, to rule, they were rather heartless and fought with the blue dragons constantly but because they've been so evenly matched, no one has won the battle which is still on-going. The black dragons are black because over time their scales slowly change colour, maybe its because their insides change colour too so their exterior must match the blackness of their heart. After them, there are the dragons with human patches on their body between their scales due to the fact they haven't been spending enough time in their shapeshifting form, these dragons, well... they just don't become protectors and end up like any other normal human. They can gain the scales back if they spend enough time in their dragon form.

Avery Young is a dragon. He ran away from the society because he was scared of protecting the entire shapeshifting world, the responability resting on his shoulders was too much to handle and he left for a normal shapeshifting academy instead of the fighting society one he was meant to go to, now Avery is facing the prospect of becoming human as his scales are slowly disappearing off his body, but he doesn't wanna become human, he wants to become a protector, now he's chance when he finds out a friend... well... more of an "acquaintance" of his is doing work with the black dragons against the blue and he can't just sit there and watch.

It would be nice if some of you would be Black Dragons, just sayin'.
Orginial people from this roleplay... [Blaze & JC] Just repost your character sheets with slight changed infomation of course. ^^;

Character Sheet~
Name:
Shapeshifting Form:
Bio:
Looks:

Name: Avery Young
Shapeshifting Form: Blue dragon.
Bio: Above.
Looks: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Emo-boyfriend

SIDENOTE: The dragons are not like the creature dragons, infact, they're like humanoids with scales, large spikey wings, bright coloured eyes [depending on what colour you are, black dragons have menacing red eyes, and blue dragons have piercing emerald eyes.], their body temperature is twice of what a normal humans is, and they can infact breathe fire. Not only this, their bone and body structure is so strong, that only another dragon can even try to break a bone, so don't mess with them ;]

Last edited by Saura on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 pm

(Lol, Chloe<3 I will re-join on Saturday cause I am at a friends house today and tomorrow I have to go to work.)
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 pm

(Oki dokieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^; & What?! I wanted to re-make it because yeah... :3)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

(I know why ;D And I can't wait to continue!)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

(-giggles- I have Lilly & possibly Nightchild joining this. ;])
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

(I can ask Skyee to join too. I can also double as a black dragon if you would like ;D )
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

(Sure thing, do what you want my darling. Lilly is making a blue and a black dragon, her black dragon is going to be the guy who gives Shay the job so pay good attention to her character sheet cos we planned it together. ^^; Get anyone you can to join & who will follow the storyline ;DD)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

(I will<3 )

Name: Shay Claire
Shape Shifting Form: Fox
Bio: Shay has been apart of 'Moonlighters', an under ground gang ever since she was born. Literally. The Moonlighters took her mother in when she was a pregnant teenager with no money and no place to go. With that background, Shay only knows being a thief. In her 15 years she had managed to make her way to the top of the chain in the organization, becoming the youngest but the best thief in history. Shay can be lethal, decisive, very- very persuasive, cunning, stealthy, and such qualities that make her the best in the business. Seeing that she never received a formal education, her mother sent her to the Shape Shifting Academy. And as much as Shay hated being controlled and stuck in a stupid classroom, the school was close to the head quarters to a group of black dragons that had hired her for her skills, for a generous amount of money. A opportunity she just couldn't pass up on.
Picture: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] 00210

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Foxy_b10

(Sorry for the long Bio! I was bored xP )

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the gang name!)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am

(Lulz, its cool ;] But yaaaaay!)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

( This will be fun!:DD )
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Charecter sheet
Name:Haruhi Yuki
Shape Shifting Form: White tiger
Bio:Haruhi is half french American /and half Japanese is proued of her heritage and loves being able to speak 3 languages French,English and Japanese she is easy to get along with and very down to earth, she know tai quan do and karate so she can protect herself.She is the princess of her shapeshifter white tiger family. She protects humans from evil shapeshifters. she has a crush on Avery and trying to win his affection from Shay.
Looks:
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Hyoyeon-hair
Animal: white Tiger
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] White_tiger_waterfall_wallpaper-1
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Dc2fa4de-orig

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 pm

[Thanks guysies, we're waiting on Lilly at the moment. Of course anyone else can join too. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry it took so long D; !

Name: Lillia Luxford.
Shapeshifting Form: Blue Dragon.
Bio: Lillia is both calm and collected, her personelle suave and graceful. Yet, she's also dominant and fierce. She found herself at the Shapeshifters Academy, under strict obligation to watch over Avery, by his mother. She finds though, that instead of watching from afar, she has decided to be his friend. Her family is strict, and almost never there for her. Lillia strives to be perfect, getting the best grades and being fierce and graceful at the same time, to please her overworked, distant parents. Her eyes are a bright emerald colour, commonly. Also commonly, Lillia has scales which cover her entire body, including her face, she is petite, causing her wings to be a little smaller than the average Dragon. When she breathes fire, Lillia's bright red hair matches the hue of her flames. In her human form, Lillia is pale, her flaming red hair is like a highlight to her face, and her eyes are a twinkling light blue, her height is quite small, almost an inch below 5 feet.
Looks: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Tumblr10

Name: Simon Durell.
Shapeshifting Form: Black Dragon.
Bio: Simon and his family were once Blue Dragons, but after years of pressure and stress, his parents became violent, and envoulintarily they became Black Dragons, after so many years of abuse, misery and despair, he hated the Blue Dragons for all their happiness. His hatred grew and grew until he hated basically everything. The Black Dragons main goal is to reduce the number of Blue Dragons. But to do that, they have to find a sacred gem, a gem that is placed into an old mirror that has the ability to suck out any shapeshifting power. That's where Shay comes in, so they'll be mainly trying to remove the powers of the blue dragons than anyone else. But if someone else stands in their way, they won't hesistate, but they want to rule the shapeshifting community and there's no community if there's no shapeshifters. Simon has been through the dragon training, and is swift and fierce, he is one of the best fighters, but his position in the Black Dragonflight Association was lacking, so his goal is to get the gem and impress the Leader of the Black Dragonflight Association, and become the second in command. Simon is quite tall and muscular, so his wings are long and wide, his eyes a blood red and his scales a deep, almost shiny black.
Looks: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Tumblr_ljsz3s8obM1qj7yfgo1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm

[It's okay! Yaaaaay! We'll start tomorrow cos I need mah sleepies. Blaze read Lilly's character sheets too. ^.^ LET ME KNOW IF ANYONES CONFUSED ON ANYTHING. <3
OH AND OTHERS CAN STILL JOIN!... or double. Or whatever.]
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 am

[Okay, actuallyyy, we're going to wait another day 'cos apparently Skye's gonna join. Blaze said so. So uhmmmmmmm. Yeah. -waits- UNTIL THEN.. uh.. dance.]
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 am

[ I'M SO SORRY. I've been so dang busy lately./: Plus, the only place I can go on this website is my effed up computer cause I recently discovered it gives virues? Yeah. But I promise I will be on more, due to the fact that the family I have currently visiting is returning home. Again, so sorry! And my character sheets might not be so long cause Blaze is still kinda explaining a lot of this to me, but I get the gist of it. ]

Name: Taylor Martin
Shapeshifting Form: Black Dragon
Bio: Taylor is what others would call the "leader" of the Black Dragons. However, she doesn't do much leading. She's more of a one man crew, per say. She's always hated the Blue Dragons, for no specific reason at all. Just simply because she cares for no one, but her brother. And even then, it's only a sliver of the care the Blue Dragon's can give. Her only reason to live is to take over the Shapeshiftng world, and she will succeed. She's gone through the same trainings the Blue Dragons had, and finished quite early. So she again trained in her new form, and became twice as fast, strong, and smart as she was before. Which is why she was named leader, and given such power. But this power does not go to her head, in fact, it has just made her more mean and cold-hearted.
Looks:
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Taylor10

Name: Kyle Martin
Shapeshifting Form: Black Dragon
Bio: Kyle is Taylor's younger brother, and second in command. She has made his life harder than it should have been, and made him work harder than anyone. However, it did become of use to him, as he was named second in command. He does most of the leading, while she's off being Taylor. He hates the Blue Dragons because he envys them, and sometimes used to catch himself wishing to go back. But he is older now, stronger, wiser, and wishes for nothing but the end of the Blue Dragon race. Or the control of it, at least.
Looks:
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Zack210

[ Lemme' know if I have to make any changes, I'm not sure if this is what you meant, Blaze. ]
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 am

I'M HERE. Thank you for letting me have the character I have, Saura :3

Name: Tessa Morgenstern
Shapeshifting Form: Black snake
Bio: Tessa grew up with her mother and 'father', learning most about shapeshifters that there is to know. Her mother could turn into a wolf white as snow, while Tessa herself turns into a black snake, one that's poisonous. Tessa has black eyes, so black that you can't tell where her pupils ends and her iris' starts. When she get's mad the whites of her eyes completely disappear, and her eyes are completely black. She found out very late that the man that claimed to be her father, really wasn't, and that she was the daughter of a demon, who had been killed. Darkness flows through her veins and she has a hard time to stay away from Black Dragons and their temptations, since half of her is evil. She believes herself to be incapable of love, and has an ugly temper. Her blood is poisonous, so if someone bit her and accidently swallowed her blood it could led to a slow death. Her mother was killed by a Black Dragon, which is why she was sent to the Academy.
Looks:
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Tumblr10
Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Redbel10
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 am

(That's all amazing. Lilly's character Simon wants to be second command so there can be some nice rivalry there. ;] Thank you all so much for joining and actually taking effort into your characters. :3 It just makes it 10x better. ^.^ I will finally start this when I get to a PC! <3youall)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

(Okay so, where we start off is in shapeshifting nightclub, which is also the Black Dragon's headquarters. This is so anyone can just jump in straight away as one of the people in the nightclub, or for Lilly's character, someone who followed Avery to said nightclub. And whatever. Basically, Avery's dancing with Haruhi, whilst Shay sneaks off around the back to go discuss her work with the Black Dragons. Gawt it? Oh & Blaze, because I noticed Skye said she didn't know if that was what you wanted her to be.. yous can change it if its not. ^^; RIGHTO)

~starts~

Avery looked as Shay wandered off towards the dark corner of the club, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. The girls room was the other way, not that way. He looked down at Haruhi and shrugged her off. "I'll be right back..." He mumbled and began to make his way through the crowds of people and towards the corner where Shay had now disappeared. He looked around to see if anyone was watching him and felt the wall, finding a concealed door handle perched neatly between the stone, he turned it quietly and entered into an even darker room, so dark, he didn't even know where to walk.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

I followed Kyle's instructions and went into the dark room. It was pitch black in there, and I guided my way through the darkness and into a passageway that extended into a long, narrow hall. I rolled my eyes at their precautions and went to the very end of the hallway and found the cell door on the floor. I opened it softly and jumped down and landed lightly on my feet. I heard someone grumble and I looked up, shaking out my hair and smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 am

[Raaaaaaar. Lilly's character Simon is the one doing the whole Black Dragon deed thingie. Fyi ^^
Andddd
The nightclub isn't that far from the Academy, the Shapeshifting Academy, where most shapeshifters go to learn about their powers. Okayokayokay ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 pm

I took in my surroundings at the nightclub, rolling my eyes at how many Blue Dragons there were. After noting how many were here in my brain, I checked how many of 'us' were here. I laughed softly as I took a sip of my drink, speak of out numbered incolent fools. There were also many regular shapeshifters here, none so that I cared about, though. I turned when I felt a presence beside me and smirked, "Hello brother."

I nodded at her, taking a seat on the cheap stool beside her. "See anything interesting tonight?" She shook her head at me and I sighed, seeing who was here and who was not. "Where's Simon?" I had ordered him to come here and keep watch, plus note any things about the Blue Dragons that we should know. When Taylor uncaringly shrugged her shoulders at me, I growled, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Lillia was silently sitting in the overcrowded club. She sipped her pop and watched as Avery made his way to the back of the club, following some girl. Her eyes narrowed as she stood up and tried to make her way through the crowd to follow him. Successfully getting through, she was able to gracefully glide right through the closing door behind Avery, minutes after he had gone into the pitch dark room. Taking careful steps, she was silent.

Simon was merely sitting in the room when Shay arrived. "Hello." He greeted her, folding his large hands behind his head, he leaned back a little. "So, down to business." He started, bringing his hands over and leaning forward. He cracked his knuckles a little bit, ready to explain to her exactly what she was to do.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Avery ended up behind the door Shay had just exited through, he heard voices and decided not to go any further. He wasn't sure why he followed Shay, but something within his body told him he needed to, it was like his duty or something. He leaned his body quietly against the blackened door and pressed one ear to the wood, listening intently to what was being said within the room. He heard a males voice, deep and authorative, it was the kind of voice that made him shudder.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I crossed my arms against my chest, laughing lightly "Oh what. Your not going to offer me a drink? Very classy Simon" I said and smiled at him

(Sorry D': )

Name: Riley
Bio: Riley is Avery's older brother. Averynever knew Riley because when he was growing up, Riley was off fighting Black Dragons. WHen he had come home, his mother told him Avery had run away. With the death of his father and Avery running away right when he should have been Trianing and joining the gaurd, his mother was heart broken. This angered Riley beyond belief. Riley went off and tryed to find Avery, to bring him home. That is when he found Lillia, who was sent to track him down at a Shape Shifter School.
Shape Shifting Form: Blue Dragon
Picture: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Gahhhh10

(And yes. It is infact, Zac Efron. I thought he kinda resembled Avery. Plus, he is super sexy and I couldn't help myself but drool;DD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next