House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]

Go down 
+5
Skyeee<3 [;
Lilly
JCP1987
Blaze
Saura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:26 pm

"I have no reason to converse with you, Riley." Avery spoke, his voice matching the tone of his brothers. He kept walking, before he heard a familiar voice bounce up beside him. He ground his teeth together at the sight of Shay and his fists curled up into tight balls by his side. He looked at Shay with the face of pure annoyance and ignored her question.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 pm

I smirked "Well that's not a pretty face. What? Do you not like my outfit or something?" I asked and looked down at myself, then back up at him. "Or are you still a dumbasss today?" I asked, sliding a hand on my hip.

I looked at this girl closely. She looked familiar. Sounded familiar. "He is a dumbasss everyday. Except I wouldn't know scince I have not seen him in six years" I said
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Avery gave a short, unamused laugh. "Oh, aren't you both hilarious? Go on, lets both annoy Avery today, when in actual fact, you two don't know how much sh!t you're in." He snarled at them both, sick and tired of the way they treated him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:05 pm

I laughed lightly "I don't know Avery. Why don't you teach me a lesson?" I said and smirked, unmoved by his anger.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them. "Whatever. Listen, I would like to talk to Avery privately, whoever you are." I said

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Avery looked at his brother and shook his head. "You're not talking to me at all. As far as I'm concerned, you're a stranger, Riley." He spoke, his voice unemotional and drained. He'd had enough with them both now, he shoved them both out of the way with such a strength, he didn't know he could possess that Shay fell down onto the floor, her bottom colliding heavily with the tarmac, and even his brother stumbled backwards. Avery was shocked, but he didn't say anything, not even a sorry and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm

(Are you ready to take over the role of Riley ;DD )

I pouted out my lip and muttered a faint "Jerk" as he stormed away. I couldn't help but feel a little hurt by this.. I tried to shake it off, and agreed that he would eventually come back. The big baby. I got up and brushed off the dirt from my legs and skirt. I the looked quizicly at this kid named Riley.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:29 pm

[OKAY!]

Riley steadied himself and looked down at the girl, still pondering on where he had seen her before. He didn't offer a hand to help her, he just stared. "Who are you?" He asked suddenly, his voice slightly threatening. He didn't particularly like her very much, not after she just ruined his chances with Avery again.

[Do you wanna do the Shay/Riley & Avery/Isabelle parts at the same time?]

Avery kept walking, not daring to look behind him, for he feared, they would have followed. He continued down the street, until it turned off into a park. The city park. It was beautiful. The trees were as high as he could see, and the lush green grass sway gently in the warm breeze. He sighed a little, wishing life could be as free as nature.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 pm

I rolled my eyes and picked myself up "Just as charming as your brother I see." I sneered. I turned and started to leave, ignoring his question.

(Yes. It would be easier. Do you want me to play as Isabelle? I have to go to be now though, but I will get on tomorrow. XD )
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

[Yes please & okay!]

Riley narrowed his eyes at this incolent girl. He followed after her and grabbed her shoulder, turning her around, just like she'd done to Avery the previous night. "I know you from somewhere." He sneered, studying her features intently. Her dark brown eyes were the colour of melted chocolate. They seemed warming, but Riley knew not to fall for those tricks. Her face was slightly pointed, and reminded him of some kind of animal, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. And her hair, long and soft, the colour of a sunset.

Avery walked down the pebbled path, looking up at the sky~ it's colour a shade of deep purple, but something which wasn't weird in the Realm. Where they lived, it was different from Earth. It was like an entirely different planet. The sky resembled colours you'd never expect it to, and the wildlife were more vibrant than any other place. Large colourful flowers sprouted out of the ends of each tree, their stems long and graceful. Avery had never really taken any time to realise the beauty of their world, from first looks, the Realm was peaceful and quiet. A place anyone would desire to go to, but the further you went inside, you found the bloodied battlefields still full of dead bodies~ the Protectors bodies. His mind flickered to the image of his father, laying within the red sea, his body sliced down to the bone in several places, he shuddered visibly. He couldn't bare to think of his father, not now, so he kept walking, keeping his mind set on the pebbles beneath him, counting every one he went past.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 am

I tried to push him back, but he didn't even bulg. "Listen, I don't feel like being raped today." I growled, as I stood my ground. "And I deffinatly do NOT know you."

Avery. He looks similar to his brother, though smaller in size. Not that it mattered, once he was under my trance.. I thought, watching him from behind a tree as he stormed away from the petty school for shape shifters to train their powers. Pathetic. Once the Black Dragns take over, there are going to be changes.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Riley rolled his eyes at the little shapeshifter. "If you hang around with my brother expect to see me a lot more, Miss Shay." He spoke calmly to her, yet underneath his calm exterior his mind scanned over his memories in a hope to find out why she was so famliar. It was making him agitated.

Avery stopped a few minutes into his walk down the cobbled path. He realised he didn't have anywhere in mind of where he could go, and this park seemed like a good enough place than nowhere, so he found the nearest bench and sat down, taking in the mixtures of colour around him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 am

I had such an earge to spit in this guys face. He thought he had authority over me. Although he might be much larger than me, he does not intimidate me. "Well I am Avery's girlfriend. So get use to seeing me." I said in an equally calm tone, continuing to walk away. What I said wasn't exactly true, but that wasn't any of Riley's business. I rolled my eyes to myself, when I find Avery he is really going to get it.

I waited for a while, watching him. Making sure no one was coming for him or he wasn't going anywhere. I finally emerged from the trees unseen and sat calmly next to him on the bench. I crossed my legs gracefully and looked straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 am

Riley let Shay go. He laughed to himself. Avery had a girlfriend, huh. He thought. He turned on his heel and started to walk off towards the schools canteen area, he knew Avery had to be back soon, so he decided he'd wait around. He full access to all the facilities in the school due to being a trained Protector, including the rooms. He had plenty to entertain himself before he was able to confront his brother. He wasn't finished with him, not yet. There was much more Avery needed to know.

Avery blinked a few times, thinking his eyes were decieving him. A woman, no, a girl a bit older than himself, stepped out of the trees. Why on earth was she in the trees? He didn't know, but she was beautiful. Her hair, a dark brown, fell in light waves down to her hips, it surrounded her like a veil as she stepped closer towards him before taking her seat on the bench. He couldn't take his eyes off her, but yet, he was utterly confused as to why she was here, sitting so close to him. For some reason, it didn't seem like a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm

My cheeks brightened a shade pink and I lightly brushed a few trundles of hair behind my ear, a soft and carefree smile settling on my lips "You know it is rude to stare" I said to him
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Avery snapped out of his daze but continued to look at her like she was crazy. "You just stepped out of the trees." He said it slowly, as if she was incoherent of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 pm

I laughed lightly, "Why yes, I did just walk from out of the trees." I said and saw he still looked baffled "I was on a walk through the woods, then I noticed you sitting here all alone and thought you needed company." I continued.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Avery raised one eyebrow in confusion but quickly looked away from her, a small blush scattering across his cheekbones once he realised what she had said. He felt his face flush and shuddered, a feeling he'd never experienced before. "Oh. Right." He said, unsure of what he could possibly reply to such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I tilted my head slightly, as if to get a better look at him. "You had looked upset. Now, I know I am just a stranger from the trees, but I am also a good listener" I said and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 pm

A small smile acrossed Avery's face as she spoke her words and a little noise escaped his throat. "I guess you could say that." He mumbled, his head still turned away, examining a few red petals which had fallen from the tree above and onto his jeans. "But it's stupid." He added quickly, not wanting to go onto the subject of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

I shook my head softly and looked up into the sky, my eyes following as the petals fell. "Nothing is as bad as it seems" I said, turning my attention back to him.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Her words unintentionally made Avery's blood boil within his skin. "No." He hissed, his head snapping back up to face her. "I've fxcked up my life so bad and I've ruined my only chance at ever being right. So if you want to tell me it's not so bad, go ahead, but I'm not going to listen."
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 am

I considered his words for a moment in silence, studying his face and his body composure after he had snapped at me. "Well.. Like the saying says: When a door closes, another one opens. So maybe the last door had slammed itself right in your face, that doesn't mean your life is fxcked forever" I said, my tone soothing and even.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 am

Avery shook his head. "I don't think I deserve for another door to open." He took his face away from her again, and picked up one of the red petals on his jeans. He began to play with it between his fingers for a moment before ripping it apart. The soft and delicate material like dust under his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 am

I smiled softly "Everyone deserves a second chance. I have done my fair share of bad things, but a second door opened for me" I encouraged
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 am

He kept the two halves of the petal in his palm and sighed. "Really?" He asked, his tone of voice not particularly believing. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next