House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]

Go down 
+5
Skyeee<3 [;
Lilly
JCP1987
Blaze
Saura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Simon chuckled lightly, but didn't stray off his path. "We need this gem." He started. "It's green, and the shape is a hexagon. The crystal itself will be protected quite thouroughly, but your efforts will be paid, if you sucessfully give us the gem, in one piece, perfect and safe, we will give you ten thousand dollars in return." When he was done explaining, he went back to his former position, hearing something outside the door, he looked over, pushing it aside for a second to hear her response.

Soon, Lillia was right behind Avery, he didn't know who she was, so going up to him and acting like they knew each other would be weird. So she simply stayed low, not understanding what exactly he was doing here, but she knew if he was caught he'd get in trouble.

[-DROOOOOOOOOOOOLL-]
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm

[Hahha. We all try to act as if he isn't cos he's disney. xD]

Avery accidently moved his arm along the door, making a small brushing noise, he swore inwardly but kept his ear to the door, surely they wouldn't have heard such a small noise.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Tessa dipped her glass backwards as she emptied the last of her drink, looking around the room with a blank expression. She could see other students from the Academy there, spread out in the club. She stayed away from them though, not wanting their company. She saw a few of them disappear through a door, but just shrugged it off and let her eyes trail around the room to find something else that would interest her.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Haruhi watched Avery walk off and felt a little hurt but watched him with her eyes and decided to follow him after a bit. she snuck up behind him as he was listening thru a door she was right on hsi heals and listening thrut he door as well she knew if he was being quiet and listening to something that it was important and she would want to listen to if it indangerd humans.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:32 pm

(Soo there's a queue behind Avery and he's still oblivious...)
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 am

(what is a queue lol and yes she is right behind him not her fault he is oblivious lol)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 am

(Can you retract her please? Cos some sh!t is about to go down through the door and this is purely so Lillia and Avery meet.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

As he spoke I kept hear a movement, light and barely noticeable, from above. I tried my best to ignore it and kept my gaze on Simon. I made a tisking noise and shook my head "Now Simon, no need to doubt my abilities. I will get you the gem, safe and sound" I said, making quotation marks with my fingers when I said 'safe and sound'. "I just have one condition. This price needs to raise up dramatically. I mean after all, little ole me is stealing the most presuous thing our target has.." I said in a sweet tone
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

After he had made the noise, Lillia rolled her eyes, "What are you doing?" She whispered angrily back at him. "They're going to come find you and your going to get into trouble." If it wasn't pitch black in here, he would see her with crossed arms. "Hurry up and let's go before you get caught." She said.

Simon smiled, knowing she would want the price raised, he nodded and thought of a deal. "Okay. Well, if you can get the gem to us in a two weeks we'll triple the price, the longer it takes, we take twenty-five percent off each day." He explained, hearing more noises, Simon stood and walked to the door, opening it to see two kids. "What are you doing." He growled, knowing they had been listening.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 pm

(yeah sure i guess i be in my own little corner Tears )

Haruhi huffed and walked away to the bar and sat down on a stool ordering a drink and smiling at people though she felt anything but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

Avery's eyes widened in fear, his form slipping from his body so he was a mere human. He'd heard of the black dragons, he knew of their power and the blackness within their hearts but he'd never seen one before. Their glowing red eyes, almost the colour of blood, and their scales, as black as the midnight sky and the aura which surrounded them, it seemed to suck out the happiness that was in his heart. "I-I.." He stuttered, looking at the girl who had just yelled at him, he was shocked to see another dragon by his side, and to be quiet honest, he had no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 am

My eyes widened seeing Avery standing there paralyzed. I quickly moved myself to be in front of Simon, throwing my right arm around his shoulders and making a silent cry as my skin began to sear from the heat. I put my left hand on my waist and frowned and Avery "Wow dude, way to interrupt our privacy. Get out of here kid!" I yelled, my voice mimicking one of a whiney teenaged girl; although my eyes pleaded with him to just turn around and run. Though I knew it wouldn't be that simple, for Simon noticed the Blue girl Dragon lurking some what farther behind Avery.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 am

Simon stepped towards Shay, not ready to just let the kids go, his eyes narrowed quite dangerously. "They were listening." He told her, taking another step as he eyed both the girl and boy blue dragon. Not knowing how much they heard, he wondered if he was going to have to take them in.

"S-Sorry. We just got here, we'll leave." She said, before anyone could object, she grabbed Avery's hand and ran back down the hallway type room, opening the door in front of them, Lillia looked back at the two. Pushing Avery back into the safe dwelling of the club. "What exactly did you think you were doing?!" She snapped at him, pulling him over, far from the door.

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Avery blinked a few times, not truly understanding what had happened, but he knew what he heard. Shay was going to work with the black dragons, anger flowed through his body that he didn't even notice the menacing female infront of him. He turned back on his heel, ready to go back barging in there to confront her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Noticing his posture and body language, Lillia grabbed ahold of his arm. "Stay here, don't go back." She warned, wonderful, first encounter with him and she was barking orders like his mother. "They'll kill you." She hissed, looking at him. Lillia felt bad, assuming that girl was his friend, he must feel betrayed, of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Avery blinked a few times and looked at the girl, she barely looked older than him, yet here she was, giving him orders. Although, to be fair, Avery was a little scared of her, everything about her made chills crawl over his body. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Calming down a little, Lillia sighed and let go of him. "Lillia, Lillia Luxford." She said, going to hold out her hand, but thinking twice about it. "I'm sorry I was telling you what to do. It's dangerous in there. That guy was a black dragon." She said, looking up at him in her whole 4'9 feet of glory. "Are you okay?" She asked him, her head tilting to the side as her red hair moved along with it.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

I rolled my eyes and put both my palms on his chest, pushing him back towards the couch. "Simon baby, no they weren't. I am a fox after all and I would have heard them if they were listening. They were probably some kids looking for a nice, quiet, dark place to make out." I said in my extraordinarially convincing tone I used when I lied. Everyone and anyone wouldn't think twice when I used. I took a seat next to Simon and took in a soft breath, claming myself. What was Avery doing? I thought
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 am

Avery leaned against the brick wall of the club and shook his head. "She's gonna work for them." He said slowly, the words sinking through into his skin. "I have to stop her, she can't- no, I won't let her-" He stopped himself from rambling and ran a hand through his messy hair, making it stick up in all different directions. "Ugh." He finished, frustrated with himself more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 am

Simon looked at Shay with a raised eyebrow, and then rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." He said, crossing his arms. "So. Before we were quite rudely interrupted, what do you think?" He asked her.

Lillia giggled a little bit, smoothing out his hair so he didn't look quite so ridiculous. "Calm down Avery. There's nothing you can do about it. If you barged in there the only thing you would be doing is running into their arms, and then they'd crush you like a bug." She explained, again. She tried a more soft tone this time.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:04 am

Tessa jumped out of her chair, starting to make her way through all the dancing bodies towards the bar. She couldn't see very many from the Academy anymore, but didn't care. Instead she slipped onto a bar stool and ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am

Avery frowned as Lillia flattened his hair. "Wait-" He paused for a moment, confusion flooded his mind. "How do you know my name? I didn't tell you it." His eyes narrowed suspiciously down at the small teenager below him. How did she know his name? He thought to himself. She couldn't be psychic, she's a blue dragon, they're not psychic, she's- Avery shook the thought out of his mind, it would only bring back dark memories.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

Lillia paused slightly, biting her lip and retracting her arm. Laying it at her side, she didn't know how she could tell him she knew his name without blowing her cover. Sighing slightly, Lillia came up with nothing. It took her a few moments to think of something, a very see through, cliche excuse, but she used it anyways. "When I walked by some girl, she was talking about you with her friend." Totally a lie, quite see through, and very un clever, smooth, Lillia.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:32 am

I twirled a lock of my hair with my finger and pouted "I am hurt that you doubt my skills so, Simon. Make it 50 G and we have ourselves a deal." I said, my posture calm but my eyes strong and cold on his.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Avery didn't believe her lie, and his facial expression proved that. He simply crossed his arms and glared down at the smaller dragon. She may have been threatening, but Avery didn't like a liar. He shook his head in disgust and walked away, heading towards the club door. He didn't want to be here anymore, he could feel the taint the Black Dragons had injected into this place; it was making him sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]   Secret Protectors ~ Started [x] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Protectors ~ Started [x]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next