House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest House Of Night ((now closed))

Go down 
+3
Emo Kitty
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
ZoeRedbird
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:58 am

Zeke rolled his eyes and smiled.
"c'mon then motor mouth." he teased and walked to the East wall.

Alex climbed up the wall with ease and plonked herself on top.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Mansour
Affinities : Earth and air

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 am

"Motor mouth? How's that gonna' look good on the resume of Flavius the Fabulous" Flavius said.

They both began to walk towards the East wall. Then Flavius felt a faint cloud of darkness. His affinity with darkness enables him to sense it when it is around. He sensed only a small amount, nothing alarming. But as they approached the wall, the darkness was increasing. However, at the current state it was very faint and not alarming.

Strangely, the darkness he felt was unfamiliar. He was also certain that there was something else. He did not want to alarm Professor Zeke because he was not sure weather it was perilous or not.

I really need to develop my darkness-detecting skills. He said to himself.

Oh well, why fear when Zeke is here? Flavius thought.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 am

Jullia wondered around.everything seemed calm to her as she walked.

Jake stayed in the dark.he was able to ignore his instinct for so long.why did it have to happen to me. he always thought but never got a real awnser
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 am

Mina ~ I Walked round my room, Where is my bag, i needed it, it has all my books i needed for today, and my homework, arghhh, i was so dead if i didn't find it. Tabs was pawing at something under my bed, Tabs was my kitten. She found my bag "Thank you baby girl" I kissed her head and ran to class

Sam ~ I hid in the trees, watching students wandering round the grounds, I was so thirsty, i belonged in the school grounds, a Blue fledgling, not out here, a red one, living in a tree house that was built for us red Fledglings. there weren't many humans here to feed on, i will try catch a stray fledgling when they come near.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Jullia didnt have to have an affinity for darkness to know when a red fledgling was around. it just was a second sense ever since what had happned to her brother.

Jake walked around the school grounds. staying hidden from any of the normal blue fledglings.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Alex senced that other red fledglings were around.
"i see you Sam. dont even think about it." she whispered from her post. she knew he was starved, they all were.

Zeke's affinity for darkness was alerting him of it. he was practising on controlling it, but hasnt gotton very far. the SOE was more important at this point. still, he wanted to find where it was comming from.
Zeke didnt hear what Flavius said, he was focussed on the darkness.
they reached the wall. "so you want to see some moves?" he showed off to Flavius.

Alex got a surprise when two vamps waltzed towards her. she didnt know whether to move or not. she decided to watch what they were doing. one was fighting an invisable enemy, while the other looked like to be amazed at the skill.
Alex could hear their pulses, but tried to contain herself.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Flavius was trying to analyze the darkness. What he saw was a mixed bag. There was brightness somewhere inside that cloud of darkness. It was the most peculiar thing. "so you want to see some moves?" Professor Zeke interrupted.

"Enlighten me!" Flavius said. "Darn, I should have brought popcorn."

Then Professor Zeke began showing Flavius his new moves. Flavius was utterly amazed.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:47 am

Zeke was enteruppted by a movement on the wall.
he stopped in mid swing and faces the top of the wall. so thats where its comming from. he thought.

Alex was stunned by this vampires grace until he stopped. he looked at her.
being her, she jumped off the wall to face them. she clapped. "well done." she congradulated sarcastisticly. "nice moves.

Zeke stood infront of Flavius to protect him. he pointed the sword toward the entruder.
"identify yourself." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 am

Flavius stared in horror at the female vampire who was clapping. She possessed such abnormal darkness yet deep inside there is a shred of brightness that was lost in that sea of darkness. Flavius was completely clueless.

Professor Zeke was standing in front of him, protecting him. Yet that didn't stop the bewilderment.

Flavius continued to analyze the darkness. He put his talent of examining the oponent's goodness and evilness to use.

"She is not entirely evil." Flavius whispered to Zeke. "She does posses great amounts of this extremely gloomy darkness I've never seen before, but I can sense a contradictory force somewhere. I don't know where it is coming from, though." He was trying his best to help Professor Zeke was putting his life on the line for Flavius. So Flavius told Professor Zeke whatever it was he was observing, even if it didn't make sense (which it didn't).

Last edited by Celestial on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 am

"Try me Alex" i whispered to her before they approached. I followed her moves, i knew she was itching for blood too, it was only a matter of time before we both lashed out for it, and quenching our thirst which has been getting at us for many days now.

I ran into Jullia on my way "Hey, you feeling alright, i know its hard to lose a brother, especially like Jake, he was a great guy, and i miss him too, i just wish he didn't reject the change." I was upset by it too, i had feelings for Jake, and never got to tell him, i just wish i had done
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 am

"yeah, im doing alright."i said. i didnt want to talk about Jake as if he wasnt here since i knew he was. but only a few proffessors and the high priestess knew atleast from what i knew they did.

i was getting so thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

"Well, i'm ready for your class Professer, and i did your homework, early for once, i know its not me, but since i got my cat, she's been getting me into shape, and talking of the little mischief..." I could hear the bell on her collar, she jumped onto my shoulder and sat nuzzling my hair.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:59 am

"thats good. im going to be alittle late so do you mind telling the other students that"i asked.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 am

"That's fine, i'll see you soon" I walked off to class with Tabs on my shoulders, purring loudly. I took my eat and told the Class what Professor Jullia told me
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm

i looked for Jake. "come on out" i said.when he walked out i gave him some blood packs i had taken from the cafiteria.it would hold him for a few more days. after that i headed for my class room.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 pm

I sat at my seat, playing with Tabs, who was trying to get her claws into my homework folder, je loved playing with my things, she was definitely a mischief
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:03 pm

i walk in. the bell had already rang.i waited till things settled down. then started to teach.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm

I wrote down notes from the lesson, even though Tabs was attacking my pen every time i wrote. She eventually settled down and curled up on my lap.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

after i taught for a while. i gave them a project. "..so you all know what to do now you have the rest of class" i said.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

"i can sence it too." he whispered back to Flavius.
but he was still suspicious toward this girl. "do i know you?" he asked the girl, he thought he noticed her from somewhere. she stopped clapping, then the bell rang and she leaped back over the wall.
"that was weird.. hay we'd better go or else you'll get in trouble again." Zeke joked and spun Flavius around and heaed back to the school.

Alex heard their blood pumping in their veins, faster and faster. she heard the smaller one whisper about darkness. then she stopped clapping.
the taller one asked if he knew her, then that reched bell rang. she smelt blood somewhere else, an easier target. she used that as an excuse for not answering them.
"Jake!" she hissed when she found him. "you had better be sharing your prize." she stopped when she saw the blood bag. "your sister again?" she kidded and grabbed a bag he had finished with and licked up a drip he had left.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 am

i bit into one of the packets of blood.i drank it.my instinct told me to drink all of the packets. but the sense i had left said i shouldnt. i dont know when Jullia would be able to get me more.why should i care? i thought.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

"Okay, that was weird...and scary!" Flavius commented. "For a second there I thought she was going to attack."

Then Professor Zeke told him that he had to hurry or he will be late for class. He turned to Professor Zeke and told him "I got to run for it, see you!" Then he ran for it. He immediately went to his room. How time flies! He thought to himself. He grabbed his books, said goodbye to his cat, and rushed towards class.

All day he couldn't stop thinking of that weird encounter earlier. What truly bugged him was the fact that he has seen that girl before. He was sure of it. But where? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I jumped down and took a bag from Jake, i opened it, and drank its contents "I need proper human blood, fresh from a vein. Why do they always move before you can grab them and bite them, but human blood is the best"

I got on with the project, fussing Tabs as i worked, i was nearly done when everyone else was only half way through, i was working faster than i ever had before, my notes really came in useful
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

i nodded in agreement.

i sat at my desk. what the heck was i going to do. Jake was getting worse.it was obvious earlyer.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Flavius was glad he made it in time. Professor Julia Hal wasn't in class when he first arrived so he just sat and cought his breath.

Later on, Julia gave them all assignments. He couldn't concentrate on the assignment. There were two things on his mind. First, that girl he and Zeke encountered earlier looked so familiar. He wanted to know who she is so bad! Second, didn't Julia look overly depressed today in class? He then began to think of her brother Jake.

Jake, that poor guy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest House Of Night ((now closed))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next