House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest House Of Night ((now closed))

Go down 
+3
Emo Kitty
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
ZoeRedbird
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 pm

"We need to go to the city, humans everywhere who will throw them selves at us, we can have an easy, fresh meal, and it will be so worth it, so who's in?"

I moved Tabs into my arms, and walked to Professor Jullia "I finished my work, and here is my homework" I handed both lots of work to her
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

"im in" i said. i was still thirsty.

i looked up. "oh okay." i said. i took both things she handed me.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Mansour
Affinities : Earth and air

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

(is it me or did the last two posts disappear?)
(I'll repost)

Almost everybody was done with their assignment. Flavius decided to his thoughts aside and work on the assignment. When he finished, he walked up to professor Julia and gave her the assignment. He decided to see her after class.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 pm

(what the heck is happening)

a few other people finished after Flavius. just before the bell rang."you all may go"i said after the bell had rang.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"you can count me in" Alex said to the boys before they headed off to the town.
it was lucky for them that they could move fast, they would never had been able to do that when they were alive or undead.
"Sam, have you ever been seen by one of the blue fledglings, or one of the students?" Alex asked Sam whe they got to the edge of the woods.

Zeke took his time going to his room. he didnt need to teach painting till next period.
he was thoughtful about the girl that he and Flavius had seen. when he thought about it more clearly he remembered he saw a red cresent on her head. i have got to catch up with Flavius next period. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Flavius left the classroom after Julia allowed them to. There was so much he wanted to know! But now was not the time to look for answers.

Now it was time for the second period...painting....with Professor Zeke.

Not the time for thinking? He though to himself then laughed.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Zeke headed over to his classroom. he set up for todays lesson which was colage.
he got all the paper and magazines out.
then he sat on his chair and read one of them.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Flavius wanted to be the first to go to Zeke's classroom, maybe he could catch up and tell him about this weird feeling.

There were few minutes till his class starts so he stormed inside without knocking or giving any warning.

"Professor Zeke!" He almost yelled. "We need to talk!"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Zeke was calmly reading the magazine until the door burst open and Flavius came in.
Zeke hadnt mastered the whole knowing what fledglings do and have done yet, so he got a heart attack from this.
"whoa! Flav! what?!" he jump out of his seat and acted cool. he put the mag back.
"step nto my office." he gestured to the box of a room at the other corner of the class from the door.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Flavius obviously scared Zeke. Usually he'd laugh, but now was not the time. He then listened to what Zeke said and walked into his office. He then sat and began telling Zeke about the weird things.

"Professor, there are three things I need to inform you about. One, that girl we saw earlier is someone I've seen frequently. The scary part is that all of my memories of here are here, at this school! And I have no idea why she looked weird, and why she had such darkness in her! I never sensed anything that dark in the school grounds.! Second, I was just in Julia Ha...I mean Professor Hal's class and she had this weird aura...something is up with here."

He then paused because obviously the third is the scariest part. "Third, I felt more forces of darkness on school grounds today than any day since I first came to the House of Night."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Zeke leaned against the wall while Flavius explained.

"i see. yes i thought i'd seen that girl before too." he agreed to his first.
"i haven't seen proffesor Hal in a while, i'll go and see whats up there." he explained to the second.
Zeke didnt know if Flavius knew of his affinity so he thought he should slip it in somewhere.
the third was no surprise to Zeke as he too has senced it.
"yes, i too have senced the darkness around the school since i came back, i cant control it though, like i cant move it away."
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 pm

"Of course you can't move it away! No one has an affinity with brooms or vacuum cleaners!" The idea of moving away darkness seemed very absurd to him.

Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

"keep your voice down." Zeke tried to calm Flavius down.
"no one knows of this, but my affinites are being able to control and sense darkness, yes i know it sounds absurd but i've got it. and im able to comunitcate with canines." he waited for his friends sarcasm to start, but was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Flavius laughed out loud then he saw Professor Zeke's serious face. "Oh my goddess you're serious?" He was surprised.

"But wait, a minute ago you said you couldn't move it away, and now you say you can control it...and now I am utterly confused." He crossed his arms. "Explain yourself!"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Zeke could see where Flavius was comming from.
"ok, im not the one making it or anything." he explained.
"as far as i know someone else is controlling it. that is why i cant make it go away. and with my affinity so far, i dont know if i can create Darkness."
he hoped that corrected Flavius's confusness
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm

i left my room.i needed some fresh air. to calm my mind.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

"Who? Your great great grandfather? Because the last person who could control darkness directly with no influence on him died decades ago. The Vampyrs had to sacrifice something valuable in order to completely obliterate the White Darkness which was a reaaaaal a pain in the butt. So they had to obliterate the ability to control darkness directly. But who knows, it is not completely impossible to have the ability again. The only person who did have such a strong affinity with darkness after the Obliteration Incident was Dario La'relic, but he disappeared in like 1889 and no one knew where he went."

Flavius then leaned back and said. "I wish I had such a strong affinity with darkness. I would be so special."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 pm

"very special." he kidded. "hay theres prof hal now outside, do you think i should go and see whats up?." he asked his friend. "if im late back, uhh.. just tell the class that we're doing collage and that i'll be right back." he turned to go out the door.
Zeke wanted to steer clear of the great grandfather issue.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm

i walked to were i usually did when i needed to clear my mind.i sat beside a small river that went through the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 pm

"Okay!" Flavius said. "I'll tell them." Then Zeke left the room.

"But I wanted to come with you." Flaviud muttered to himself. Then he was standing and walking into the classroom and while he was doing that he muttered "you know, you're not the only one who is concerned." To himself.

He then found a seat and continued daydreaming about the strong affinity for darkness.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Zeke knew that Flavius wanted to come, he got that vibe from him. but he had to stay in class.
Zeke reached the river where he saw Julia wander. "Julia?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 pm

i was alittle distracted and jumped alittle. i looked back. "yes" i ask.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Zeke found her. "its me, Zeke." he said as he walked up behind her.
he sat next to her. "your abnormally jumpy today, is everything alright?" said asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 pm

"uh yeah. everything is great." i said. i hoped it wasnt obvious that i was lieing.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Zeke didnt belive her.
"there is something that is abviously bothering you. you can trust me."
he thought it was something to do with the darkness around the school, but he kept quite 'till Julia told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest House Of Night ((now closed))   Forest House Of Night ((now closed)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest House Of Night ((now closed))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next