House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Went Wrong? [1x1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 am

I stood, eyes wide open while Seth stood laughing, i hit him but he wouldn't stop. I walked away walking past her. "Your tail is out." I whispered to her on the way by.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Alice gasped as she quickly put her tail away, making sure it was secure as she flushed red. "Why you starin' there you pervert?!" She glared at him as she began to walk to Chemistry
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am

I smiled, she is cocky, and will be hard to get. I headed to class, sitting down in my usually seat, Seth still laughing at me, I hit his shoulder, injuring him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 am

Alice walked into Chem, seeing HIM there. She groaned as the teacher smiled. "Introduce yourself to the class!" He told her with a smile. "I'm Alice." Was all she said as the teacher nodded, sending her to her seat, which was far away from HIM, Thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 am

I gave a sarcastic "Hi" Like everyone else, i watched her walk away, sadly i can't tease her, but i could find a way to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Alice hummed as she swung her legs back and forth, listening and taking notes. The boy beside her checking her out occasionally, basically, half the class period. But, he couldn't help it. With a figure like hers, she'd have most boys on there knees.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:55 pm

(( Emo Kitty if you don't wanna be him no more, I can find someone else.. x x; ))
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 pm

(Sorry i been busy n wen i been online i haven't been here all the time)

I sat staring at her, all the other guys were glaring at her, how pathetic, if only they knew the truth. I had a plan "Hey, teacher, i thought we weren't allowed to wear hats in class!"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Alice's eyes went wide as the color drew from her face, she smirked, she had a different idea. "You're right! Take off your hate miss Alice.." She took off her hat, her ears pinned down to make them blend in with her hair. "Sorry Ms.." She shot a look at Zack.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 pm

I grinned widely. I can still see them I mouthed at her, this was going to be so much fun here in school I sat back, watching her from the corner of my eye prepared for her awaiting answer.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Alice smiled and scooted towards the guy she was sitting beside to make Zack jealous. "Uhm.. Excuse me, can you help me~?" She said flirtatiously to the boy, him nodding quickly as he began to help me.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I rolled my eyes i turned round to Sara, the hottest girl in school, she was also a wolf like me. "Hey gorgeous, fancy... meeting up tonight, we can go out for dunner, then hang out near the woods if you want?" I grinned widely, we always flirted.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Alice felt her heart clench in her chest as she dug her nails into the desk, her nails turning into claws. She was so irritated, all because they were mates.. He wasn't even BOTHERED by the fact she was flirting. Thats when it hit her, he didn't care. He didn't want a mate either. Fine, then so be it. The bell rang as Alice got up, and strutted her fine self out of the classroom, boys following her like dogs.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

I walked out of class, walking by Alice "N'awwwww someone jealous." I teased her with a grin as i walked by, heading to next class. She is jealous, i could see it in her eyes. The best way to get a girl is to pretend you not interested in her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Alice smirked and shrugged, walking to class. Tomorrow, she'd dress like a model, and make him fall for sure. It still hurt that her mate rejected her though.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 pm

It was Gym class next for me, and the best bit about gym on a sunny day, the guys didn't have to wear shirts. I changed into my shorts and headed outside to the fields. Just the right way to make her swoon.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Alice walked to gym, putting on the revealing uniform. Girls awked in jealousy as she walked out. She could be a model if she chose to, she was tall, tan, and sexy, but she chose against it. She walked outside, seeing Zack as she rolled her eyes, making sure to look sexy against the bleachers to get him riled up.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 am

I wolf whistled as i saw her sit out on the Bleachers "Get em out Gorgeous!" I yelled to her, my friends laughing along with me after. We headed down to the basketball courts for gym. I was Captain of the Basket ball team and the football team, i was like, the most popular guy in school. I saw Sara in her cheering outfit. Very Short shorts and crop top, she looked like she wanted to out stage Alice. I couldn't decide who looked better.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 pm

"Alice! Put this on!" The couch threw a cheer uniform at her, she blinked, dumbfounded. "Why?" She was clearly agirvated by this. She didn't want to wear the stupid skimpy thing. "DO IT NOW!" The couch screamed which caused Alice to squeak and run back, changing into the cheer uniform that was almost too small for her as she walked out, girls glaring, Alice shoving Sara as she walked on by.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

"Watch it half breed, you have no place here." I said, turning round, showing off my perfect body. "At least i can get the hot guy. I am cheerleading captain. You are only here for gym, not for the team, got it." I said, glancing back, giving her a sly look. "Hey hot shot!" I called out to Zack. i re arranged my top, my boobs looked fuller and more eye catching, i had good ones, compared to the half breed with a flat chest.

I stood watching the argument, This was going to be amazing, a girl on girl fight if lucky. "Hey gorgeous!" I called out to Sara, She is hot, and Alice definately looks jealous. I think things could be working how i like it here.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 pm

That hit Alice like a bullet. She had enough, she grabbed Sara by her hair and scowled, her fangs showing. "Shut your hooker mouth.." She slammed Sara against the bleachers, tears flowing down Alice's face. "You keep away from my mate, or I'll have your head.." She slammed her back onto the bleachers loudly, before running off of the school grounds quickly, tears flowing down her face wildly.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:11 pm

I ran toward Sara as quick as i could, tears streaming down her face, blood from her nose, "Just ignore her, she's only jealous cause we have something between us." I held her close as she cried. The coach headed over, telling us to go to the nurses office ad that she will take charge of cheering practice for today, and that Alice was banned from the team. I liked her, but she was too much to handle.

"I can't believe she did that, i was only saying that it would be nice for her to join the team, and that we are good friends, and that i wouldn't know which guy would be interested in her, then she hurt me, acting as though i told her i would ruin her life. She even thought you were her mate. We both know you would rather choose me." I said in between tears, making up a few lies.

"Its okay, just ignore her, and uh... yeah i agree with you there."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Alice went home, looking at herself in the mirror. She frowned. SHe grabbed her purse and stormed to the mall, she believed it was time for a makeover. She smirked, she'll show them just what they were missing.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:37 pm

My nose healed quickly, after we left the nurses office. I looked back to normal. We both had the rest of the day off so we could rest after today. "Wanna go to the mall, there is the new coffee shop opening today, and we need to shop for prom." I said, heading toward Zack's car with him, i had changed back into my mini skirt and tight top and heels.

"Yeah i agree, and if we see Alice, don't start another fight, either of you, i don't want you hurt, my beauty." I said, turning to her, going in for a kiss, but i moved away, i have feelings for Alice and i i barely know her. I got in the car with Sara and we headed to the mall, wandering round. I saw Alice, trying to walk the opposite way to avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Alice smiled as she walked into the salon, them taking her away quickly as she caught a glimpse of Sara and Zack. She began to flirt with the people around her as they did her hair, makeup, and clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Went Wrong? [1x1]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next