House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Went Wrong? [1x1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:20 pm

"I think i wanna get my hair trimmed and styled, and not at that rubbish salon over there, pointing to where i could see Alice. I want the most expensive hairstyle." I was thinking big, sleek and sexy. Color, stylish. I found the perfect style. Gorgeous bright Blue, that would lighten up my eyes, then i would go find the most expensive clothes. I have money from my trust fund finally, i could spend millions and not care.

"Remember to go easy on the spending, i am going to go spend some money myself, i will see you soon." I said, walking away, i headed to find a tux for prom. I also needed to find some new clothes, i ruined most of mine during Phasing. I managed to get my trust fund, after persuading my parents.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Alice walked out, boys gawking at her as she had a headband in her hair, making her cat ears look a bit fake as she smiled, her body, glamourous. She giggled as she walked with a few boys, smiling and talking.

What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 KittyNSFW_001
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I saw Alice walk by, how dare she look that good, i am the most gorgeous and popular girl at school. "I need to look good with this, i am head Cheerleader at the high school, so i have to be more gorgeous than everyone else." I said, sitting back and letting the magic happen.
When my hair was done, it was bright blue, with a slight curl, it was still long, and my boobs looked amazing, I looked so much better than Alice. I paid $400 for my hair then headed off to find Zack.

I found a tux, and paid for it, heading toward who i thought was Sara. There were guys drooling round her, she sat alone in the cafe with everyone staring in awe. I sat beside her, and everyone suddenly got jealous. "You look amazing."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Suddenly, the boys turned away from Sara, and to Sphinxx as she laughed and walked, holding hands with the most popular guy in school, more popular than Sara, and more popular than Zack.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

My eyes widened We are the most popular guys in school. I leaned over to Zack, kissing him full on the lips, trying to get people to look back at us, i heard cheers as people looked again. If Alice did anything to me again, i swear i would chop off more than her hair.

I was confused when Sara kissed me. She is not my type and she knows that. I moved away from her, giving her a 'What the heck' look. I got up and walked out, getting my drink to go.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Alice shrugged as she sat with Alex, smiling as they talked. He was so down to Earth, thats what she liked. They giggled and talked, talking about going to prom, together.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 pm

I walked away, wishing i could actually talk to Alice, to apologize for how i have been acting. I always act that way, but its how an Alpha is supposed to me. I walked round the mall, wondering where she could be.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

"Lets go get my dress!" The two laughed as they walked together, holding hands and going to a dress shop, passing Zack.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I saw her walking with Alex, i threw my coffee at his head and walked away in anger, walking outside, hitting the wall, letting parts crumble under my fist. I wanted her as my Mate. I wanted her inner wolf as my own.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Alice gasped and began to clean off Alex. She smirked. He wanted to have Sara, he chose Sara over her, so, she could have fun to. She smiled at Alex as she washed him off.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

I calmed myself down, and headed back to the mall, and continued shopping, i had a few girls eyeing me up, they were from school. I stood and chatted with them, flirting a little.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Alice examined Alex closely, seeing fangs. Her eyes went wide as he smirked, grabbing her by her wrists and dragging her away to behind the mall.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:11 pm

I text Alex Start on the plan, we need to get things sorted, i can't wait to see you later my gorgeous wolf boy. I sat back, talking to some guys round me. They tried to get me to go with them, i told them i was taken, and they started to sulk.

I kept shopping, finding some new clothes to replace the ones i have ruined. I kept shopping, finding something for Alice, i wanted to give her it, but she would probably throw it away. I bought her it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:57 pm

(( Hes a vamp xD ))

Alice screamed as Alex shoved her into a wall, licking her neck and beginning to strip her of her clothes. She screamed, crying. She screamed for Zack..
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

((Ah i didn't know, sorry))

I could hear Alice's screams. I headed out to where she was. Pulling Alex from her, punching him across the face before tossing him aside. "Are you okay?" i said, seeing her wounds, licking them clean. I gave her her clothes back, not looking at what was uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

"H-He's a vampire..!" Alice screeched and pulled on her clothes, grabbing Alex's phone and looking through it. "And working with Sara.." She whispered and threw the phone at Alex's head, clutching onto Zack.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

I held her close. "Sara always uses Vampires as Pawns. She would never get one to hurt another wolf. She has a mate, and she thought flirting with me would make you upset, so she used Alex to try drag you away, i told her not to. You won't become part vampire, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 pm

"You KNEW!?" She shoved him off. "WHAT KIND OF MATE ARE YOU!? UGH!" Alice picked up her things and ran off from Zack. What kind of mate was he? Didn't even bother that his mate was going to injured!! Or worse!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 pm

I ran after her, grabbing her arm to stop her. "Sara told him not to go ahead with the original plan, but to go ahead with another, to try get us together, but he disobeyed her and hurt you. One thing i want to know, when did i ever ask you to be my mate. You have been ignoring me, not wanting to be my mate."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:08 pm

"You're too busy with Sara anyways." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

"I don't want her, she has her mate, and why call me your mate when you don't want me." i said, turning away, she isn't interested, if she wants me, she will have to go the extra mile for me. I said, picking up my bags and heading to my car.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DATE ANYONE!" She ran off before he could catch her. She was FAST.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:03 am

I sighed, and kept walking. Even i had not much experience on how to date, but i don't go round calling girls my Mates. I got to my car, throwing everything inside, and heading further into town.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Alice began to walk, not caring where it took her. She sighed as her feet dragged the floor. She stared down, feeling a drop of rain on her head. Her eyes went wide as it began to pour down rain.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm

I drove slowly along the empty road, music full blast, not bothered about what people thought of me. I was happy to have some time to myself to think things through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Went Wrong? [1x1]   What Went Wrong? [1x1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Went Wrong? [1x1]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next