House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Elaine scoffed and shook her head. "You know," she held her clothes so tight like she wanted to strangle her blouse. She turned to him slowly "the normal thing to do would come to me after the show. It's not like I'm some super model and can't be reached or anything. And, if you only live few blocks away how come I never saw you before? Huh? How come I never saw you on a market place, or, or, the theater, or hospital or anywhere?" she was angry. She did like Samuel, but she couldn't understand why didn't he tell her about last night in the first place. She came closer to where he sit and looked at him with fury in her eyes. " Tell me the truth, now. Or I promise you, you will never see me again." She was breathing heavily, but despite it, her voice was calm. Elaine wanted to show Samuel that she was angry, but in fact, she was more disappointed and sad for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Samuel flinched when she spoke but was awed at the same time. Her fury made her even more beautiful and breathtaking.
"Okay fair enough, you have all the right to know..and don't worry dear..I will stay away if that is your wish after you know.the truth. I don't even understand myself...I am not even supposed to feel that..."
He got up and took a few.steps back where a patch of trees were, they threw enough shadows and.lucky no souls was around.

"first..my apology I didn't approach you that night, I was about to but you were not alone...you have a spirit by your side.....yes...I can see her...but let me explain..please.
I do live only a few blocks away but you would rarely see me over the day...and if then not in the regular populated areas...
I only recently started to do normal things that humans do....Elaine...I am not human...and I am not even supposed to feel like I felt for you the moment I saw you there on stage...performing an amazing piece of art...better than even the original swan..."
He looked at Elaine and hoped by heart she wouldn't flip with what he was about to show her...but maybe it would be better for her to hate him after this.
"I walk this earth a long time Elaine...I am not human...I am ....a Fallen..."
He slowly unfurled his huge wings but kept them unextended in case someone would pass by.
He stayed in the shadows because if the rays of sun would hit the wings it would reflect too strong to really see them with the human eye.
"And ....I loved you the moment my eyes fell on you..."
He knelt down in the warm sand waiting for his punishment.
He fell once....exiles from heaven...now he fell again but this time he fell in love ...one of the reasons they were banished...something that never happened to him...

Last edited by *Damon* on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Elaine was shocked by this. She didn't know how to react. She took a deep breath to calm down but she couldn't. She burst into laughter. She laughed so hard she had to bend to hold her stomach. "Seriously!" she kept on laughing. "Come on dude. Where do you usually hide those wings? And where the hell did you buy them? They look amazing." Elaine knew the spirits were real because she could see them, but angles? They don't exist. At least not in this universe.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 am

Well....THAT was unexpected. Samuel looked at her questioningly. He expected her to run, slap him or whatever, but to laugh about him and thinking it was a prank? One corner of his mouth rose to a half smile and he chuckled at her. "So...when I think you would really slap or who know what... now you laugh." He shook his head in disbelief while he kept chuckling. He rose to stand opposite her and spread his wings.
"You don't believe me? you do walk with spirits though, so what makes you think there is no such thing as angels?"
He took another step closer "so what is it you believe in little princess" another step "you only believe what you hear and see?" he smirked ...."so will you believe in what you touch.... what you can feel?" he looked into her ( hey what color are her eyes TWIN??? xD ) eyes with a sexy smile playing around his lips.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

(ahahahaahhaha on the picture they look green...ish xD so let's say green xD)

Elaine was shocked by his presence. He was close to her, only a step away. She looked at his magnificent body and couldn't help herself but to tremble. Not in fear, but something else was happening to her. She didn't know what it is. Elaine took a step and was now close enough to feel the warmth radiating from his body. And the wings. Gigantic wings spread from his body like they truly are natural. She looked deep in his eyes not saying a word. Her breath was heavy and she couldn't control it. Calm down! Don't do anything stupid! her mind was telling her but she refused to listen. She slowly reached out her shaky hand. Not sure what to do, but quickly pulled it back. "I know spirits are real. I see them every day, and even night sometimes" she spoke slowly and with half of her voice so it almost felt like a whisper. Elaine couldn't break the eye contact somehow, even though she should have. Something was telling her to run and never look back, but she couldn't. She was frozen. "How is it possible that you are real?" Elaine whispered now. She knew he heard her because they were close enough and the silence around them made it even more possible.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 am

Samuel could feel the warmth radiating from her. so close he could feel every breath of her gently carassing his bare skin. He felt his heatbeat quicken ... To have her so close made his hole body tingle with anticipation.
He reached for her hand, guiding it to one of his wings. He could feel her touch through the downs and he almost hummed with pleasure. "I should ask you the same question...I wander the earth a very long time...and after all this time...all of a sudden there is you..from out of nowhere ...making this cold heart feel for the first time...how can you be real.." he asked in a husky voice his breath uneven and heavy. He was so tempted to lean down and just steal a kiss ...take her for himelf ...but he still held back ...closing the gap between them just enough that his lips barely brushed hers...giving her the choice while he battled with his desire vibrating through his entire body.
Everything around him faded ...all he could see was Elaine and only her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Elaine could not only feel but hear his breathing. It was somehow synchronized with hers which made it even more peculiar. Even though his lips barely touched hers, she felt the softness. His wings. Under her fingers, felt so gentle and harmless, but when she reached the ends of them the feeling changed. Not sure to what, but it was different and kind of negative. Elaine couldn't break the gap, she was still as a statue, she didn't want to, but she didn't want to move forward either. She was somehow lost. No! No! No! No! her mind was racing with only two letters but her heart was telling her a different story. Elaine took a deep breath and with a quick move sealed her lips to Samuels. They truly felt like heaven. The warmth of the gentle kiss made her head spin and she felt like she is no longer on a beach. Instead, she was some place far away from everything, with Samuel and him alone. She reached out her arms and put them behind his neck as she pulled herself deep into his body.

Natalie felt like she was hit by a lightning. She didn't know what happened but something did, and it was bad. If it was Elaine she would know for sure, but this was something different. Wrong, like she is being punished for no reason, at least none that she knows of. She collapsed on the floor, screaming in pain, but she knew no one would hear her. No one, except Elaine, who was far away.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

The moment he felt her tender lips gently pressing against his Samuel felt the world swoon.
Nothing existed but this very moment...him and her...who needed to seek a way back to paradise?!
The kiss felt like nothing he ever experienced, his soul connected to her if he ever had one. When she moved closer pulling him to her his heart skipped a beat and he kissed her back hard, letting go of all his self control, a moan escaping him as he was slowly loosing himself in the pleasure.
Her soft skin against his, her sweet scent, her silky hair, everything about her was driving him crazy..crazy for more. He suddenly understood why they fell....
The kiss was long and intense arousing him to a level where he wanted her too much..here and now...but for once he cared...this beautiful human was too valuable.
He drew back a little and leaned his forehead to hers, still panting , his breath irregular.
In a husky voice he said "oh dear Elaine...My heart yearns to be yours forever...I'd never harm you ....but you must know I am fallen, banished from heaven...they call us evil and maybe we are....."
He opened his eyes to look into hers...his heart still throbbing hard against his chest...
"I...god...I love you Elaine..." He gently kissed her again, still holding back. Never would he do anything she wasn't willing or ready to.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Elaine was shocked at him slowly moving away. She wanted him there and then. No stopping. When their kiss broke she felt like she woke up from a hypnosis, but still here, in his arms. "I don't care if you are mister halo or the bad boy, I want you." she stopped slowly to catch her breath, "I love you too Samuel" she spoke quietly, almost like a whisper, looking him into his deep eyes. When they kissed again Elaine was into her dream world, again. Just them two. She moaned slowly and couldn't help herself but to brush her body against his, raising her leg on his hip. She locked her arms behind his neck slowly, caressing his hair with her fingers.

Natalie felt like she is being stabbed again. For a minute she thought it was over, but it happened again. She didn't know what was causing it, but somehow Elaine was blocked to her, she couldn't see her, feel her. Natalie cried on the kitchen floor as she screamed for help, hoping that someone would come, but usually no one comes.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 am

Samuel let go of his self control there and then. Her words were the key to unlock his strongest desires. Letting his wings vanish he held her tight feeling her every curve of body pressed against his. She wanted him ..loved him too...his emotions exploding...leaving the rest of the world vanish.
When she moved her leg to his hip his hand moved to steady it, caressing her thigh, her moans turning him on to a level of pure lust sending delicious tremors through his veins.
He picked her up and leaned her against one of the trees not breaking the kiss. His breath came in short gasps as he moved his kisses to her neck and collarbone nipping her while one hand held her leg, the other gently kneaded her breast feeling her pleasure. He gazed into her eyes with a sexy smile playing around his lips and pressed his hips against hers feeling her tremble with excitement.
His hands caressed her buttocks with slight pressure. He let her leg go then and kissed her breast, stomach then moved lower while slowly pulling down her slip, observing her every reactions.
His tongue brushed the delicate sweet part sending shivers through her. He stopped for a few seconds to look at her again grinning sexy, checking, playing with her desire making her begging for more.

( ok your turn Twin xD that took me over an hour ah~~~)

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 am

With the sweet sensation oh his kisses Elaine was in ecstasy. Her hearth skipped a beat with his soft kisses. Her body was revealed to him. For the first time she was willing to give herself to someone. When he slowly caressed her body she couldn't stop moaning. She put her hand on his head slowly touching his gentle hair, and with every move he made she trembled. Elaine didn't want him to stop, ever, but when he took off her slips and licked her gentle spot a thought hit her. Even though his tongue felt so good on the ever unrevealed part of her body she had to stop for a second. "Wait" she whispered between an unsteady breath. She brought his head up to hers, looking into his deep eyes. "I'm.." she stopped for a second, clearing her throat and her mind from the pleasure. "I'm ugh, I've never done this before..." her voice trailed off with the last word. She could feel his hips still close to her bare body and she could feel his lump close to her. Elaine wanted it, bad, but he had to know she was a virgin.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Samuel stopped as she wished getting up and gazing into her eyes while she spoke.
Even that it surprised him that she might still be a virgin...he understood. He could understand her being scared about this and as much as he was craving for her he would..could never hurt her. He placed his hand at her cheek and stroked it gently with his thumb, smiling at her sweetly while trying to calm his breath.
"it's ok dear Elaine, we don't have to do it if you are not ready...have no fear...I'd never dare to hurt you....ever" he kissed her lips gently holding her with less pressure not wanting to make her feel uneasy.
He did want her badly but at this point he was satisfied just by her sweet tasting lips.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Elaine smiled softly. Even though she did want him then and there, she didn't want to spoil it, first time is the only time she will truly remember. She put back her slips and kissed him slowly, not wanting her lips to part his. "Thank you" she whispered as she tried to calm her breath. She leaned her head on his chest, hearing his heart still having an unsteady beat. She put her hands on his chest gently, feeling his soothing skin. She took a deep breath, inhaling every part of the surrounding, including him. She wanted to remember it forever. The moment she found a man, well, not actually a man, whom she will spend most of her time with. A living creature, who is seen by all. She smiled at that thought.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Samuel let Elaine dress herself giving her the space she needed without parting.
He had a hell of a job to try to calm his lust but when she kissed him again and leaned against her , even thanking him, something else took over making it easier...his sudden sense to protect her. He embraced her holding her at the small of her back gently stroking this beautiful fragile creature. Her hands on his chest felt warm and comforting, he hugged her closer to him. "don't thank me princess." He kissed the top of her head and rested his cheek on it."everything for you...I am yours for how ever long you want me to be"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Elaine didn't want them to part, but she had to go. Natalie was probably frantic by now. She moved away slowly, still holding him "I really have to go back home. Will you come for dinner tonight?" she knew she didn't have to ask that question, but one can never be sure enough. She smiled softly as she waited for him to, naturally, say yes.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Samuel gazed into her green hopeful eyes and smiled "do I really have to wait so long to see you again..." He said while playing with a lock of her hair.
"Of course I will..."he kissed her forehead gently lingering there for a bit before.releasing her from the hug.
He picked up her clothed and gave them to her before putting back on his.
Samuel couldn't stop smiling from the inside out, never he would have imagined to feel that way.
"Would you like me to walk you home?"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Elaine smiled softy. "Yes, you have to wait that long. It's not like I'll run somewhere" she laughed a bit pulling herself off his arms. She put on her clothes and came closer to him. "I would be delighted." she smiled as she kissed him again. Once they finally broke the kiss she held his hand and started to walk back home. Elaine didn't want to leave this peaceful beach, but she had to, and Natalie will be worrying sick where she was. She sighed at the thought of Natalie. What will she say to her? Elaine hoped Natalie will understand about her situation, and will be happy for her finally meeting a guy, well, not actually a guy but oh well, that can see spirits too.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

Samuel enjoyed the walk back..her small warm hand in his just felt right in his.
When they arrived he gave her a last gentle kiss and stepped back to let her go.
He waited a few seconds before making his way back....and felt eyes on him. He turned into an alley pinning whoever it was against the wall hard, his eyes flashing purple. "What is it that you seek?"
It was another Fallen, lower rank...almost the rat of their kind more demon than.angel.
He only grinned at him calumnious..."hehehe got yourself a toy big
Grigori didn't you...veeeeryy pretty!!!mind sharing?" ...Samuel growled an squeezed his neck making him whimper..."don't even think of getting anywhere near her....or even lie another eye on her.....or your immortality will not be of any use when I'm done with you! And let the others know...if anyone of your lot dares to touch her..." He didn't finish the scentence just reached foe the guys eyeball and ripped it out making him squeal in agony. It would heal but it wouls take long enough to warn the others. He dropped him there and stepped back unfolding his wings his eyes glowing deep purple.
"Did I make myself clear enough?" The lower fallen kept whimpering and nodded....crawling away from Samuel.
"Good....great...now I need to clean myself up again" he groaned annoyed and jumped high choosing the way over the roofs to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm

(sorry about the long post xD)

Elaine smiled softly before she entered the house. She closed the door and leaned on them remembering Samuels soft kisses on her body. She touched her collarbone at the memory of his lips being there. But something shifted near her. She woke up from her memories to find Natalie on the floor, twitching, barely breathing. How can a spirit be in this shape? "Oh my god!! Natalie!!" She ran to her friend and fell on her knees. "What happened?! Natalie!!" She knelt near her not knowing what to do.

Natalie was in deep shock. Something was not letting her breath. Something evil. When she saw Elaine near her in a blurry vision she thought it was a dream. She looked at her sister and tried to speak. "I... I... c...can't...." something was blocking her throat. Natalie tried to reach out her hand but she didn't felt it moving.

"Natalie!!! Ok, calm down." Elaine took her hand and wasn't actually sure if she is calming herself or her sister. "Try to take a deep breath. Calm down sweety. I'm here." Elaine held her hand as tears slowly start to come down her cheeks. How can a spirit die? That is not possible! She thought to herself as she knelt helpless.

Natalie looked at Elaine. Slowly, but surely a tear from Elaines cheek fell on her hand and that somehow helped her a bit. Her vision was a bit clearer and she could feel her throat loosen up a bit. "El...aine..." she tried to speak. What for her felt like a scream was a mere whisper, but she could speak. She watched Elaine get closer to her so she could listen carefully. "Tears.... More..." she managed to say before she could feel her throat closing in again and the vision loosing.

"Ok, Ok..." Elaine took a deep breath as she tried to remember something horrifying that will invoke more tears. That came to her mind more quickly than she thought. She remembered the pain she felt when she lost her parents. When she was lost. Rejected. Tears found their way from her cheek to Natalies body and Elaine could see her friend getting better. She didn't know how exactly that helped, but anything is better than nothing.

Elaines tears felt like an elixir of life when they reached Natalies body. Her vision was back to normal and her throat is finally back in it's place. She didn't know what actually caused it in the first place, but she is glad it is finally over. She rose up and hugged her friend, well, as much as a spirit can hug a human. But even though it didn't feel like an actual hug, they both seem to be happy. It was actually the first time they ever had a physical contact, so it was a new and intriguing emotion for both of them. "Thank you" with still a whisper Natalie spoke never letting her sister go.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Samuel locked the door behind him and leaned against it for a while closing his eyes and sighed. The memory of her lips on his...her taste and scent was imprinted into his mind, making his heart flutter every time he thought of her. "Elaine..." he whispered to him self with a sweet smile on his face.
He could have stood there longer but he wanted to get out of that bloodied shirt and take a shower...the sand from the beach was starting to rub him in places where it became more than uncomfortable...so he made his way to the bathroom chucking his clothes into the bin...no point trying to remove immortal blood.
The hot water felt good and calmed his mind at first...but as soon as Elaine popped into it his fantasies got the better of him. "Damn..." he muttered and turned off the tab.
He stayed in the tub for a while ..not moving...water drops rolling off his skin, drop after drop dabbling down onto the metal suface of the tub..the only other sound his breaths as he tried to calm down. He had to grin a little to himself...how easy this woman broke his emotional walls...when women for him usually were.just the means to am end...satisfaction ..nothing more than that...for some lower fallens the perfect solution to create vessels...the nephilim.
Samuel was one of the few who actually had a human body...Grigoris were.the watchers, the most human of all angels, created to walk the earth, mingling with humans...
Until yesterday he never got some of his brothers...lust was one thing....they all had their cravings...but love was unknown.to him...until he saw Elaine....

Samuel eventually got out and dried himself off to get dressed. Some dress pants, a casual shirt and he was ready.
He wanted to go to the market...get some groceries for tonight...but what would Elaine like...well he would just get different stuff and see what they would make out of it.
It was a rather hot day, the sun almost burning down. He put on his sunglasses and walked toward the market area.
People where rushing in and out of stores, some taking their time and annoying theothers who just wanted to get moving.
He just chuckled. Time ....forever is a darn long time when you are around for as long as the angels..so the human behavior of rushing everything amused him...they were so much more lively and energetic
He bought some veggies and spices, fruits and a box of special chocolates.
He wasn't sure about it...if she would like chocolate...she was after all a dancer....come to think..what do women like?what do they want?.....he never really thought of that except the sexual way...never had to.

( Haaahahaha....what do woman want?....lol....no one knows what we want xD)

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Once they broke the hug Elaine looked into her sisters eyes hers filled with tears. "What happened? You scared me Natalie" she held he sisters hand, as much as a person can hold a spirit.

"I... I don't know..." Natalie tried to pick up the pieces from the event but she couldn't think of any rational explanation for what happened. "Whatever it was, it's gone now." she smirked lightly and stood up helping Elaine in process. "Don't worry. I'm fine. For now at least" she sighed deeply trying to 'clean' her clothes like she is a regular human being. "By the way" she looked at Elaine "what took you so long? I mean, I know you went to jog, but this long?"

Elaine smiled slightly embarrassed and motioned for Natalie to sit on the kitchen table. Once they both sat down she couldn't help but smile. The memory of the previous event burst into her mind. "Well I..." she bit her lower lip softly "I met a guy" she giggled like she just had her first crush, which actually was her first crush, but in a much older age.

Natalies eyes went wide open "OH MY GOD!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!" she smiled with Elaine and was actually sincerely happy for her sister to have a normal guy.

"Ok ok!! Calm down!" Elaine laughed a bit. She went on explaining how she met him actually right across the street, and how they jogged together, and how they swam together. And then she mentioned how he is actually a fallen angel named Samuel who saw her dancing last night and fell in love with her the minute she was on stage. And how they kissed, and almost had sex there and then, but as romantic as he is, he respected her wish not to do it right away because she is still a virgin. And how it is actually a good thing since he can see Natalie and all that.

"You what!?!?! Elaine!!!" Natalie stood up from the table with horror on her face. Elaine with a fallen angle?! She remembers one from last night, possibly the same man. But a fallen? "Elaine, please" Natalie got closer grabbing her by the shoulders "promise me you wont see him again! Please Elaine! For your own good!" Natalie was slightly panicked.

"What? Why? What makes him so dangerous?! And besides, he is coming for dinner tonight." Elaine thought Natalie would be happy. Finally someone that can actually see her for who she is, and see Natalie too. A perfect guy.

"He is a fallen angel Elaine!!! Did it never occur to you that he is dangerous?! He is FALLEN!" Natalie was breathing heavily, panicked for what Elaine got herself into. "Dinner??!! Seriously??! Dinner?! Please Elaine tell me that this is a joke." Natalie was serious for the first time since she hang out around Elaine. She rubbed her head that was pumping loud. Fallen angel coming for dinner. Angles dislike spirits for so many reasons. And one is coming in about four hours. Great.

"Well, like it or not he is still coming. And I happen to love him. Not just like, love. Love Natalie! So sorry for not giving my heart the memo that he is dangerous and that I will not allow him inside it." Elaine ran to her room almost crying. Why did Natalie act like that? She does happen to love Samuel, and one can't just pick who to fall in love into. Right? Elaine tossed her thoughts back and went to take a shower. It did feel good. The soothing hot water practically cleared every stress and anger she held a moment ago.

Natalie sat back down on the chair and cupped her head in her hands. Why? she thought as she noticed a transparent tear floating down her cheek. She sat there the entire time Elaine was in the shower. And thought. She heard Elaine coming out of her room and back down the stairs to the living room. Natalie sighed and went after her, sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry" she whispered with a sad expression.

"What? Did you say something?" Elaine looked at Natalie clenching her jaw. She was upset that Natalie actually acted how she did.

Natalie sighed and looked at Elaine. "I'm sorry. For... how I acted. I'm glad that you're happy actually." She looked to the TV playing with her fingers. "I hope you will forgive me"

Elaine was quiet for a while. She was upset about all the event, but Natalie was here beside her when no one else was. She couldn't stay mad at her for a long time. "It's forgiven" she sighed. She looked at her sister and grabbed her hand. "Hey, it's ok. I know you are trying to protect me from whatever, but I do love him, and no one can change that."

Natalie took her hand and sighed. "I know you can't." she turned to her sister "but promise me you will be careful. He is an angel and can compel you if her wants to. And..." she looked at the twirled hands "I would go frantic if I lose you..." her voice trailed off with the last words. She would truly lose her mind if there wasn't Elaine. She would turn to be a vengeful spirit, but thanks to Elaine, she got out of that horrid destiny.

"Come on. Help me pick up the dress for tonight." Elaine smiled softly and stood up still holding her sisters hand. They both laughed as they went to the bedroom and started to go trough the old dresses Elaine got hidden in the closet.

(almost died while writing this x.x blaaaaah... hope it's good xD)
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Time was ticking by slowly...int the meantime Samuel went to several shops and stalls, went back home, went out again to enjoy a coffee at the cafe down the road and went back home again to change.
He was nervous...not because it was finally time to go over and see Elaine..no...Natalie popped into his mind...he almost forget about her but he would bet she did not....and spirits didn't really fancy their kind.
He cupped his face in his hands frustrated wondering how much influence this pretty spirit had on her friend. Samuel was not going to give in no matter what...as long as Elaine wanted him still.
With a frustrated sigh he got up and packed the groceries in one big bag and made his way over to Elaine's apartment.
He stood in front of her door a while then took a deep breath and walked up the 3 steps to hit the bell.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Natalie felt the angels approach. The same energy she felt last night. "He is here" she turned to Elaine with excitement, covering her worry.

Elaine stopped looking at the mirror and was actually pretty excited. It was shown all over her. Her hands began to shake a bit. She bit her lower lip "Really? Oh my god! Is this dress really ok?" she was standing in a beautiful short black dress. The corset made of satin and small diamonds on the cleavage expressed her curves in a beautiful feminine way. She took a deep breath striking her dress. Her hair was let down, falling in big dark brown curls. Her black leather polished shoes shined equally with the diamonds.

"Yea, you're freaking gorgeous." Natalie looked at her sister with the look that said 'don't be stupid Elaine'. "Just not sure how will you make a dinner in those shoes?" Natalie teased Elaine a bit, like she always does, but she knew Elaine wont take it the wrong way.

"Oh shut it" Elaine motioned with her hand and went back to fixing her hair in the mirror. Suddenly she heard the door bell ring and she turned to Natalie. She grinned with excitement and tarted to make mini jumps on one spot. They both practically ran down the stairs and Elaine stopped holding the doorknob. She took several deep breaths to calm herself down, Natalie standing behind her almost a meter away and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

samuel waited patiently hearing the footsteps coming closer. When the door opened the world around him vanished...elaine was all he could see and if he wouldn't be so in control he probably would jump her right now.
She looked just plain beautiful, the long waves.falling to her shoulders carassing her soft skin, the dress hugging her every curve...he almost could start to feel jealous.
He stood there silent with and awed smile on his lips whispering "god...you're beautiful"..
He snapped out of it when he felt Natalie.
"Good evening Elaine, Natalie..." He smiled at them both.."may I come in?..I know I am a bit early but I got a little overboard with the shopping"..he held up his burden.."didn't want it to get spoiled"
He felt Natalies distrust, the way she looked at him, her vibes almost like a whip. It will take some time to gain her trust...
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

"Of course!" Elaine smiled and blushed a bit on his first reaction. "Come on in! Do you need help with that?" She gave him enough space to come inside.

Natalie was frozen on place. Elaine was actually casual about this monster being here. She put on a stiff smile "Hy" she barely whispered the words. She couldn't move as she watched him enter their house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next