House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Samuel walked inside and looked around finding the kitchen.counter and put the bag down, removing the little box.
"I got you these...not sure if you like them but I watched them making it and couldn' t resist." He looked at Elaine shy handing her the box of pralinés gazing into her eyes for a second.
Then he turned and walked over to Natalie. "You do not need to fear me Natalie. I know you dislike our kind and believe me when I say I do understand...but I am not here to harm any of you...quite the opposite...just give me a chance...please' he looked at her pleadingly....natalie was.important to elaine so she was important to him from now on as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

"Oh my god! I love these! Thank you Samuel." Elaine smiled at him and gently touched his shoulder. She looked him moving to Natalie. She didn't know how Natalie will react but she hoped it would be positive. For the benefit of the whole evening.

Natalie was still frozen. She looked at the gigantic fallen angel that stood in front of her with terror in her eyes. She simply nodded. Not saying a word. She was too scared to say anything. He can remove her from the face of the Earth in a minute if he wants to, so she better not play with him. But she can also give him a hard time with Elaine. Since Elaine was like her sister, Natalie wants her to be happy, and if that means with this monster than she will have to accept it, eventually. Natalie tried to open her mouth to speak, but words didn't find a way out.

Elaine was worried about Natalie. She didn't know that angels can affect her like that. "Hey Samuel, uhm, can we start? I am a bit hungry now that I see all the groceries." Elaine forced a smile on her face, hiding her sorrow for Natalie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Samuel smiled friendly at Natalie and turned his attention back to Elaine "of course we.can. I am glad you like.the choclolates " he said relieved and stroked her cheek lightly with a hand.
"So um...let's see what we can get out of the stuff..any ideas?"
He walked over to the kitchen counter slowly unpacking the geocery while stealing clances at the both of them. The situation was tense but he would not let himself ger affectes by it. He loved Elaine...and he would do anything to be with her.
Elaine joined him and.unpacked the other bag. As she stood next to him he looked at her with a loving smile ....she was so.beautiful in thay dress complimenting her body in an almost mesmerizing way.
He tried to look more at what he was doing but having her so close gave him the temptation to just hold her and take her right here on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Elaine smiled gently at Samuel. Since she never saw a man in the kitchen this was something new to her. Something she will cherish. "Well," she giggled a bit "there is one thing we can actually do from all this mess" she started to laugh a bit as she looked at Samuel. "We could order a pizza?" Smile covered her face as she looked at him. She noticed Natalie was still frozen and she felt responsible for it. "Hey sis? Do you know any good recipe that we could do with this?" Elaine waited for her response. That felt like forever.

Natalie scanned this monster. She could see how many people he had killed since he landed, don't to the point of their thoughts second before they died. She kind of 'woke up' when Elaine called her name. "I'm sorry. Hmm...." she got closer to the counter a bit, still keeping her distance from Samuel. "Let's see... We got..." she looked closely at the groceries that laid down. "Well, we could use the vegetables to make a summer salad.... and... the green spaghetti that we have, we could mix them with the ham and mushrooms he bought, and put some cream on top. It's good and easy to make." She looked at both of them, well, mostly at Elaine because Samuel was still giving her goosebumps on each look.

Elaine looked from Natalie and back to Samuel. "That sounds great. What say you?" She smiled lightly and accidentally touched his hand on the counter. The touch made her blush a bit and she pulled it back. "Hey sis? You mind grabbing the spaghetti from the pantry?"

"Sure no problem" Natalie smiled a bit and went off to find the green spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm

"Hmm that sounds good to me..very good."he smiled at Elaine and gently touched Elaine's hand when natalie moved to get the pasta. Her blush was adoring.
When Natalie came back with the noodles he gave her hand a assuring squeeze and busied.himself.with washing and cleaning the lettuce.
As he thought about this whole situation it almost felt unreal to.him.
In some way it was indeed, he tried to live within the human world but truth be told he never really lived and expeienced it with humans the way he is doing.now, well one human and a spirit.
When he was done with the lettuce he started cutting the tomatos and other greens.
He enjoyed the simple task more than he thought it would.
Samuel looked up finding Natalie watching his every move. Was she really that scared for Elaine or of the fact that he could easily get rid of her if he wanted to.
Maybe he could but he disliked unneccessary action...he was a grigori ..a watcher and only interfered when he had to. He grinned at Natalie "I woulnd't do it Natalie...realx"

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Elaine stopped mixing the pasta and turned back to Natalie. She gave her a small nod and put her hand on Samuels shoulder. "I have to go to the bathroom real quick" she smiled softly as she left the room.

Natalie held herself to the counter as she watched Elaine leaving the room. When she was sure Elaine was gone she looked at Samuel. "You could really do it if you wanted to... right?" she held her breath for a while, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Samuels gaze followed Elaine walking out then.he turned it back to Natalie.
He smirked a little while he thought.."hmmm...maybe..I guess I could but to be honest I never tried. I know.every higher rank angel could guide spirits to the otherworld but why would I care...if spirits want to linger..and don't hurt anyone..why should I bother"
He said while starting to mix the greens tossing them a bit.
"See...until yesterday I didn't even bother with spirits...I ...I have worse.stuff to take care off and I can't say I enjoy it much...but yea...I could still guide and lock spirits into the otherworld...but I can't guide them further....I am banned from what comes after" he said with an almost sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Natalie looked at him like he is a science project. "I see. I can see your soul you know." she spoke slowly. "I can see what you've done" she looked at him holding her breath. She didn't want to anger him, but since he is here he should know. "I hope you don't hurt Elaine" she looked down "for your sake that is." she looked back up at him, chin up, so he could see she is serious about it. "When you came here last night I couldn't see what is your purpose here, but after the little.... thing... this morning, I can see that you love Elaine." her emotionless expression was kind of unnatural for a spirit. But she is protective over what is close to her, and that doesn't change it.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 am

Samuel smirked "well it is a relieve to know I actually have a soul" he chuckled but meant it since he wasn't sure about that part.more seriously he said "and yes I have done things and I killed...maybe tortured and I still do if I have to...but so do humans and more gruesome even....soldiers kill innocents..calling it their duty...job....even rape...so tell me what is in their souls...are they really any less dangerous?" He looked her straight into her eyes to counter her protective serious stand.
"Yes....If anyone had told me before yesterday that I was able to feel love I would have laughed at them...but now...I do love her...and one thing we have in common here is that we want her safe...protected even for different reasons."
He leaned on his ellbows resting his chin in his folded hands.
"Natalie I do understand your distrust for creatures like me but don't you think if I wanted to harm her I would have gotten rid of you the moment I saw you? "

Last edited by *Damon* on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 pm

"The humans can be deadly, true, but every time I hear about your specie I hear the death bells." Natalie looked at Samuel still uneasy about him being here, but with his next words she realized they have a similar goal. "True, I do want to protect her, and I will." She loosened up a bit when he pointed the obvious. "I still kind of worry why don't you. And I am still shocked to know 'you' are capable of loving." She curved her lips in a half smile looking at him in disbelieve.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 am

Samuel smirked in return "Well...define love to me...for me it is the only explanation I have for what I feel...for what she makes me feel. Why don't I worry? " He moved close to her so they were face to face. "Because now...she has you.."..indicating at her with a finger, then at himself 'and me...covers more, don't you think?"
He straightened and smiled genuinely "I do love her..madly to be honest and I will protect her..kill if I have to to keep her safe. But I won't hurt her...which also means I won't hurt you either. And I will be there for her as long as she wants me to be...so tell me what are you worried about, really? That I take her from you?" he smirked. " That would be called jealousy if I am not mistaken...not worry."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Natalie clenched her jaw. How could he say that? "If I was jealous," she moved to fully face him and looked him in the eyes "I wouldn't let you in the house in the first place. I wouldn't help her get prepared for tonight" she took a deep breath before she continued "What I am worried about is that she never had a boyfriend before" she was angry at this point and it was shown in her eyes "and don't you dare!"

"Uhm, is everything ok here?" Elaine walked back from the bathroom to find Natalie and Samuel kind of fighting. She could clearly see Natalie was all flamed up about something, but she didn't know what they 'actually' talked about. She walked to the kitchen like nothing happened "So are you two gonna stand there and give me a silent treatment or are we gonna cook something nice" she smiled as she took the bowl with pasta and dried it.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Samuel had to grin at her words."well..guess what..me neither..never had a girlfriend. I can't count intercourse here and there as a serious relationship...." And that was the trouth...sex for pleasure was one thing..it was fun no doubt about thay but Samuel never thought he'd be in that position ever.
Boyfriend....that even sounded king of cute.
"So...don't I dare what? You have quite a temper pretty lady!" He kept smirking. In some way her behavior amused him.
Elaine walked in at at that point asking if everything was ok?
He looked back at Natalie. He have her one last smirk and rested his hands on her shoulder punshin her gently away from him so he wouldn't have to walk though her which left her a little dumbstruck. He moved away from hee towards elaine, looked back at Natalie with a grin "sorry...just't not into the walking through spirits stuff..." And winked.
Angels walked.between worls..so they were able to touch them but most spirits wouldn't be there after their experience with angles to tell the stories. He was pretty sure she didn't know that part yet
Samuel helped Elaine with the pasta...shoulde to shoulder they worked on the meal.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Natalie was stunned for a minute. Samuel actually touched her. She didn't know that was spiritually possible. But it did happen. She showed her thoughts back and focused on Elaine. "You need anything else sis? I'll go to the room if you don't mind. Feeling kind of helpless while you two cook and actually eat."

"It's ok sis. I understand." Elaine smiled softly at Natalie, mixing the pasta with the sauce Samuel made. "I'll call you if I need anything." She winked at her sister.

"Ok, you two uhm.. have fun" Natalie smiled at Elaine and for the first time, she smiled at Samuel. She disappeared for a moment, and reappeared in the bedroom. She sighed lightly as she sat on the bed. She didn't know what to do, but she knew they two need some time alone. Natalie laid down on the bed and took the magazine from the sheets.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Samuel smiled back sweet at Natalie. She might be a bit of a pain he actually liked her..not as boring and depressing like most spirits that hang around.
"See you later.."
He turned back to Elaine appreciating the privacy Natalie offered them amd sighed.
"Hm...she doesn't seem to like me much..and I can't even blame her...Think I'd be just as suspicious about me." He chuckled while he set up the table, noticing the black rose in a vase with a grin.
"She probably wasn't really impressed by that flower either" he raised his eyebrows unsure and almost apologetic while looking at Elaine while moving back to stand in front of her.
"Guess I am not the real boyfriend material..."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Elaine smiled a bit. She was sad because of Natalie. She really dislikes angels, no matter in what form they come. "Well, you can't actually blame her. If you two are rival races. But, she will learn to see you for who you are." She put her hands on his and looked at him with a smile. "And I don't care what kind of material you are" she put her other hand on his cheek gently "you're perfect for me." Elaine smiled. "Now lets put the dishes and enjoy the meal, ok?" She giggled a bit. She was happy to have Samuel, to have finally a person everyone sees that understands her. Not just spirits, even though she liked spirits, having a real flesh and blood to lean on is something more than she could ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 am

Samuel gave her one hand a gentle squeeze and cover her hand his cheek with his.
"I don't blame her..she is just protective..but so am I..."
He smiled mischievious then "hmm..maybe we should skip the main and get to the dessert?"he winked and moved her hand to his lips kissing it gently, gazing into her evergreen eyes while moving closer to her.
Samuel was just crazy for her, he wanted to please her in every way possible.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 am

Elaine giggled a bit while he got closer. She bit her lower lip as her gaze caught his eyes. "Well, I would like that, but...." she moved away a bit to sit down at the table "We wouldn't want to waste all this food right?" she put on a puppy face as she spoke softly. "And we could get to dessert later" she winked a bit as she sat down at the table filled with delicious food.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 pm

He watched her sitting on the table and this time he bit his lower lip with a grin.
"Hm..yes you are right... It would be a waste.." he slowly moved towards her closing the gap between them towering over her." Maybe we could combine both in some way..." he rested his hands on the table edge on either side of her their bodies almost touching, a sexy grin playing around his lips.
"What do you say princess" he gave her a gentle sweet soft short kiss lingering just millimeters away from her lips, his eyes never leaving hers.

Last edited by *Damon* on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Elaine couldn't help herself but to gasp. His touch invoked some feelings inside of her that she never felt before. Even though they did kiss on the beach. She giggled lightly as she played with his hair, leaning backwards so she could feel his breath on her skin and his warmth "We could..." she smiled a bit, teasing, "but we wont" her smile faded and was now a serious face looking at him. "Wait for the dessert, it might be sweet" she winked again, licking her lips. "Now let's eat before it gets cold." She turned to the dishes and started to put the pasta on the plates.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Samuel chuckled "fair enough" and took the plates off her after she piled the pasta on.
He sat down across her so he wouldn't be tempted to constantly touch her in some way or the other.
The pasta was delicious and the Salad was the perfect side dish. He didn't realize how hungry he actually was and so seemed Elaine.
When Samuel finished his share her rested his chin on his loose folded hands "well that was lovely. we should cook more often together, I enjoyed it very much" he smiled at her sweet..."So what's up for dessert?" he grinned naughty. "I am quite a sweet tooth you must know" he pushed himself off his chair and carried the empty plates to the sink.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Elaine ate like it was the last meal she will ever eat. It sure was delicious. When she was done she took a deep breath as she could feel her stomach rising and kind of strangling her in the corset. When Samuel got up to put the dishes in the sink and slowly walked over to him. She rested her hands on his shoulder, slowly leaning forward so her whole body was on his. Samuels firm back felt so good on her body, and she could feel his every muscle move with her touches. "Well, I'm a sweet tooth as well, that's why I like the pralines you brought." She smiled seductively slowly caressing his shoulders.

Natalie could hear them talk and giggle from the room, but she neglected it. Elaine sure needed some normal time in her life and she would be sorry if she stopped it in any way. She lay down on the soft poofy bed and closed her eyes with a semi smile. She was happy for her.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Samuel didn't move enjoying the every touch of her, the caressing, the warmth.
He sighed happily "glad you like them...they are all yours" he turned around then leaning against the sink "and so am I" he smiled fondly, pulling her close to him as he rested his forehead on one of her shoulders his arms loose around her waist. He breathed in her seducing scent and let out an almost frustrated moan."God Elaine ..you drive me crazy do you know that?" He looked up at her puppy eyed..

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Elaine felt his arms around her, but it was not like at the beach. It was much more. She rested her arms on his shoulders, slowly playing with his hair. His eyes were magnificent and for a second she was lost in them. She could feel his lower body on hers when he pulled her closer so she slightly spread her legs so she could fully impact with him. Feeling his whole body now, she leaned to kiss him, but she stopped just half an inch away and licked her lower lip. "I know, that's the beauty of it." She curved her lips in a sexy smile, never leaving his eyes. This will sure drive him crazy Elaine thought as they stood still for a second.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Samuel felt her body pressing into his unleashing a wave of pleasure spreading through his whole body. He was indeed captured by that incredible mesmerizing human "mmm...you play rather unfair princess..." he grinned back sexily and pulled her even closer to him while pushing her hips closer to his, nipping at her lower lip. He caressed her buttocks and gently kissed her lips, then cheek and whispered into her ear, "you are one naughty girl" then gently nibbling at the lobe of her ear.

Last edited by *Damon* on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next