House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] Empty
PostSubject: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Alice is a cutter.

Jason is a vampire.

Little do they both know, they're mates..

--

Alice lost her parents due to a burglar breaking into their house, giving Alice ten minutes to find a good amount of money to give to them, before she killed her parents. She couldn't find them.. Her parents were killed, and just as she was about to, her brother came in and chased the burglar out. Alice's brother abuses her, saying it was her fault.. Alice cuts herself, or burns herself.. But little does she know about the vampire that is so attracted to her blood, he can barely control himself..

Jason is a vampire, and he just moved to town with his parents. Aside from his charmingly good looks and great personality, Jason can be very dark, especially when he can't get what he wants, and in this case, Alice. He knows they're mates, but Alice doesn't even wanna talk to him, or anyone for that matter.. He is enticed by the smell of her luscious blood, but she is someone who just doesn't want to be bothered..

How will these two end? In destiny, or tragedy?

--

I need a Jason.

--

Name: Alice Wonderland
Bio: Up in the introduction honey.
Pic:
The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] Tumblr_m2gl03p8fb1r95ijjo1_400
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am

((Oh I like playing dark characters =], may I join?))
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 am

Sure honey!! c:
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 am

Name:Jason Peirce
Bio:well basically up there, uh...his parents are also vampires well technically his Sire's one changed him the other raised him and taught him everything he knows.
Looks:The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQindHG9YjlxxMSHNaYyPn0rAIgU9516BACrxWJw3_nivSKK4Zx
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

(( He's cute.. LOL ))

Alice was awoken by her brothers hung over screams. She felt her hair being pulled as she was tossed onto the floor, skidding a bit as her eyes open. She no longer really felt the pain her brother dealt to her.. Not anymore.
"GET OFF THE GROUND AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL! You're WALKING since you were LATE!" He screamed in her face as she got up, looking outside and seeing it was snowing. She shook her head, taking a shower, doing her hair and a bit of makeup. She looked at her scars in the mirror, she was ugly, and she wasn't going to deny it..
She picked up some jeans, pulling them on and putting on her worn down converse, putting a hat over her head as she slid on a blue tanktop, grabbing her hoodie and putting it on over her so her scars wouldn't show. She grabbed her bookbag and quickly rushed out the door before her brother caught her..
She walked down the snowy sidewalks, staring at the ground, sighing.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Jason got up with a groan as his mother awoke him for school, they had just moved to a knew town and here he had no choice to attend school and re-learn everything he already knows. He sat up after she left, he ran a hand through his dark brown hair as he stood. He went and took a quick shower he got out pulling on a pair of jeans A black shirt and coat, he looked out the window and smiled slightly he loved the snow.He put on his shoes grabbed his bag and went down the stairs saying bye to his parent he began to walk to school
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm

She heard the snow crunch under her feet as she stared at the ground, sighing as she looked at the moving truck that was at her neighbors house. This was the third new neighbor they had, they all couldn't take the yelling and screaming of her brother.. She shook her head and continued to walk, a car driving by quickly, full of jocks as they splashed her with freezing water from the side of the road, leaving her drenched. "Oh want a ride?!" They asked her, she didn't reply as tears welded her eyes. "Well too bad!" They sped off, splashing her once more as she trembled, continuing walking to the school..
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Jason smiled as the snow fell onto him, he walked down the drive way past the moving truck he stopped seeing a girl, she easy to spot she had bright blue eyes it was pretty to say the least. He watched her walk her head down looking at her feet as she walked when a car sped up and splashed her with water, twice...after basically being rude to her. The incompitent men sped back off sliding around a corner down the street he looked at the girl his face showing confusion. He fixed his bag on his shoulder as he walked the ret of the way down, "You alright?" he asked looking at her
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Alice was wringing the water out of her hair, still shivering. Her lips were turning blue and she was turning pale it was so cold. "I-I'll be fine, I'm used to this.." She told him as she continued to walk, not used to people..
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"Ypouor shivering and your turning blue liek your hair, let me at least give you a dry coat to wear or something.." he spoke softly
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 pm

"I'll be fine.. It happens every day." She told him as she walked, sneezing slightly as she sighed, holding onto herself.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Jason sighed he wasn't gonna take a no he took his coat off and caught up to her setting it around her shoulders. "Why do they do that?" he asked curious of her answer he knew the real answer they were just jerks picking on someone less then them to boost their ego.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm

"Because I'm not like them." She told him as she shook her head, tryiing to hand the jacket back to him. "You really shouldn't be seen around me, if you know whats good for you.. I'm not really cool." She told him.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"No one knows what is good for me but myself, If they judge me for being seen with so be it..." he fixed the jacket on her again,"stop being so defiant and wear the jacket before you freeze to death alright.."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm

She muttered how it'd be better if she died then being alive in this hell. She shivered and looked away, the makeup comming off her face and showing the bruise from her brother earlier in the week upon her cheek..
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Jason watchd her for a moment then heard what she said,"why is this place a hell?" he asked watching her
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 pm

She tensed up as she shook her head. "I.. Its nothing!" She began to walk ahead quickly, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

"Its clearly something.." he just walked normal catching up with her easily,
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 pm

"Its nothing." She said a bit too quick, trying to quicken up her pace so he wouldn't catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Jason slightly grabbed her wrist stopping her then he saw the bruise on her face, it was at least a week old."Who did that?"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

She gasped as she felt the skin pull on her wrist, feeling her cuts open and bleed through her own jacket as she tried to pull back. "I-Its nothing! I'm fine!" Crap crap crap crap, box of crapola.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Jason released her wrist the second the scent reached his nose, he swallowed a bit...god the scent was just mesmerizing,he had to hold his self back from even smelling her wrist more, "S-sorry dind't mean to hurt you..." eh used every inch of his will not to bite her then and there
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 pm

"I-Its fine.." They neared the school as she watched girls check him out. She quickly handed him his jacket. "I-I'll go!" Before he could respond, she ran inside, the blood soaked through onto her jacket, and his..
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Even after she was long gone her scent was still in his nose and it was strong he looked down and saw she had bleed through to his coat, they must have been fresh, held his coat for dear life as he walked past the few girls who had gathered around normally he would flirt and choose a new girl each week, but this time was different he only wanted Alice
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 pm

She ran into the bathroom, shaking like crazy as she took her backpack off her shoulder, digging through and grabbing her razor, taking off her jacket and looking at her wrist, beginning to slice into it slowly, enjoying the pain and blood of it. "Thank god.." She muttered as she cleaned up, walking out of the bathroom, her eyes wide as she saw two popular girls, talking about the new guy. She blinked and pulled on her jacket, beginning to walk away from them. They smirked and grabbed her by her blue hair, beginning to pull her out of the bathroom. "Lets have some fun!" They shoved her into the janitor closet, locking it as it was shut. She began to beat on the door, bawling her eyes out, people obviously gathering and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]   The Cutter Next Door. [1x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cutter Next Door. [1x1]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next