House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of A Cutter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvia
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Sylvia

Female Cancer Rooster

The Story of A Cutter Empty
PostSubject: The Story of A Cutter   The Story of A Cutter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm

This is just the beginning of the story, let me know if I should continue. Any additions would be appreciated =)

----------------

The silk was dotted in crimson. Red raindrops fell in a steady pattern. A tearing sound is heard. A girl sits upon the bed, staring her glazed eyes down. She smiled at the fresh lines etched into her previously white canvas. A wave of serenity washed over the girl. She set down the stained silver, letting her sheets soak it up. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her body shook, as if she was holding back herself, as her sustaining liquid ran down her arm, leaving a trail in it’s midst.

Prisoner of the Blade

The call of the blade
Threatens
To overwhelm me
It sings a sweet lullaby in my ear
It tempts me
And tries to persuade me
To take the plunge
But I refuse
I refuse to give in
I refuse to go to that dark place
Again
The place where death
And solitude
Thrive
Where I was so alone
And hopeless
But alas…
I can’t resist the urge for long
The call of the blade captures me
Again
I am a prisoner
In my own mind
The only way out is by the blade
So the blade
I choose
No matter what happens
I will be free
One way
Or another

“Blare!” A shrill voice pierced my concentration. My sister was calling me, once again. “Let’s go! We’re late!” A bitter smile spread across my lips, picturing her waiting for me. Her pouty lips pressed together, making an O. Her Barbie figure being complimented with the thin cloth she wore. Bright pinks, yellows, and greens would adorn her. Too much make up caked along her eye lids and lashes. Her eyes vibrant and popping due to lack of sleep and nutrition. How unlike me she was.

“Hurry up!” She screamed again.

“I’m coming!” I threw back at her. I was already up; had been all night. Thanks to my lovely friend. I stared over at my razor blade, seeing the drying blood along its edge. A groan escaped my lips; I’d have to clean this later. I slipped it back into its holder, a small piece of tissue. I walked across my room, over to the black closet. The doors were open, like they had been the night before, so I could clearly see my entire collection. I decided on a tight, black V-neck and dark denim skinnies. I slipped my Converse onto my feet and grabbed my mini backpack before trudging down the stairs. My sister Jessica gave me a death glare, considering we’d be late as usual, and spoke in her annoying bird squawk.

“Come on!” She whined. “I’m going to be late! I wanted to see Rick… He’s so cute!” She gushed.

I let her drone on about this guy she’d been crushing on for maybe a week. I rolled my eyes, typical Jess. I went into the pantry and grabbed a granola bar, stuffing it into my bag. I went past her, as she continued to rave about this boy, and walked to the door. My hand was on the knob when I turned to look back at her. “Let’s go, Jess.”

She flushed, her pink cheeks becoming pinker. “Coming!” She grabbed her designer bag and keys before following me out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

The Story of A Cutter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of A Cutter   The Story of A Cutter EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 am

i like it
Back to top Go down

The Story of A Cutter
Page 1 of 1