House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl •CLOSED•

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolStoryBabe
Combining your affinities to save the day
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Ben chuckled and pulled her against his body more,"Maybe,"he whispered,nuzzling her neck he sighed softly.He knew his pack would want to speak with him then have him speak with her very soon,but for now he just wanted to relax and ejoy this beautiful woman's company.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope
Calling Fire from the South

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:21 pm

She relaxed in his arms, this was such a crazy night. "what's your name?" she asked him, trying to keep her guilty mind from thinking about her fiancé.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

"Ben,"He said and smiled,"and yours?"
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:28 pm

"Cataleya" she said to him with a smirk " do you live here by yourself?" she asks him curiously

(I'm Gunna add a girl werewolf when the time comes for him to talk to the pack. I'll have her be a bit jealous cuz she likes him Smile )
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:30 pm

(Alright sounds good:) )

Ben thought then shook his head,"No I live here with 10 others... we're a family just not by blood or marriage through something else called a bond.A pack bond,"he muttered the last part.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:42 pm

She sat up on her elbows and and looked at him "you have a Bond with 10 other people? And you let me sleep with you?!" she said, automatically assuming they sleep with each other.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Ben sat up frowning,"Yeah why not?"he asked,completelu confused as he watched her with his hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm

She slapped him hard across the face "f**k you!" she said and flung the sheets off of her and walked to her clothes, she pulled on her panties and shook her head in disgust. God, she was so stupid.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Ben et out a slight growl,he grabbed his boxers and ynkd them on before grabbing her by the wrists.Pinning her against the wall he looked at her with golden eyes,his wolf was clearly controling him now as he asked,"What the hell was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:55 pm

She let out a little moan as she hit the wall. She looked up at him, clenching her jaw "you know exactly what that was for you sick f**k!" she said through her teeth, trying to slip out of his grip but was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Ben looked at er confusion written all over his face,"No I don't actualy mind explaining what that was?!"he hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

"I don't know what you and your 10 gang bang buddies are into but leave me out of it!" she hissed back before slamming her foot down on his and then head butting him. It obviously didn't hurt him at all like it would a human but it distracted him enough so she could slip out of his grip and stumble away from him.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:05 am

Ben now got it he laughed,and looked at her,"You think I had sex with them?!"he shook his head amused,"no that's not what I meant by a bond,Imeant a family bond... like we trust each other and stuff... not screw one another!"
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:11 am

Cataleya let out a breath "Ok you should have led with that! " she let out a relieved sigh "so you don't.. Have sex with each other?.." she asks to clear things up
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:12 am

Ben shook his head walking over to her he wrapped his arms around her,"Not at all,"he said softly,"so come back to bed."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:22 am

She stepped away from him "wait.. So.. Are you part of a cult or something?" she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

Ben sighed and closed his eyes,"No I'm.."he looked at her,"don't laugh okay or think I'm crazy cause I can prove it to you.. I'm a werewolf.."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

Her breath caught in her throat "oh my god" she whispered. He didn't have to convince her, she knew. It all made sense.. She pushed passed him and went to her clothes, she pulled on her shirt and pants "you brought me to a house full of monsters!" she said, her voice shaking a little. She had to get out of here, she headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:37 am

Ben stopped her leaning on the door,looking down at her,"My family isn't mosnters!We are not mosnters we didn't chose to be... this way but we certianly do get to choose how we spend our way with this ... this curse and we tend not to be mnsters,"his eyes had grew dark as he towered over her,"I haven;t hurt you once since you came here... now haveI?"
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:40 am

Her heart was racing from fear but she didn't show it "get out of my way!" she snarled, balling her hand up in a fist.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

"Go ahead hit me it won't hurt me,"He said,picking her up he set her on the bed.His eyes soften as he crouched down,he coud hear her heart,"'m not going to urt you and neither are they ... and if one does hapen to touch onehair on your pretty little head I'll make sure they go through hell."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:51 am

Her heart beat slowed as his eyes softened but she still kept her guard up "when the sun comes up I'm gone." she said to him with a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am

"If they let you,"He said,pushing her down he covered her up,"good night,"he grabbed jeans and walked out.Puing them on he called a pack meeting.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

Her jaw dropped as the door slammed shut behind him. She got up and looked around the room for anything she could use as a weapon, just in case.

Laila was the first to arrive downstairs when she heard Ben wanted to have a pack meeting. She looked him up and down as she approached him, he reeked of.."human.. Why do you reek of human Ben?" she asks frowning.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

Ben looked at her and ran a hand through his hair,"That's what I called this meeting,"he looked at the others as he shoved his hands in his pockets,"I saved a human tonight... I brought her here... and I had slept with her moments ago.."he looked at all his pack members,"she's still here and she now knows what we are... don't go anywhere near the bedroom ny of you she's still... well pissed... and stuff."Ben sighed and sat down,"now alright speaks your minds.."he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl •CLOSED•
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next