House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl •CLOSED•

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GoddessofHope
Calling Fire from the South

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Everyone started shouting different things "you told her about our kind?!" and "you slept with a human?!" and "kill her!" until a male shut everyone up and looked at Ben "what were you thinking brother?! Do you know how many rules you broke tonight?! " the male shook his head "you cannot release her now that she knows of our kind.. You need to either kill her or hold her here until we can come up with another plan. "
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
Combining your affinities to save the day
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Ben sighed and nodded,shifting his feet like a little kid he said,"I will not kill an innocent woman,"he looked at everyone,"so I'll keep her."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Laila growled a bit "great. Just great."

The male folded his arms "you will be punished for this Ben." he said with a low growl.

Cataleya had started a fire in the fireplace. It was in the corner of the room, and it was warm and cozy. She was tired. So she grabbed a blanket and a book she found In his room and layed by the fire, reading and slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Ben nodded and looked at him,"I can handle that,"he then looked at Laila,"come with me will you?"he asked softly,touching her arm.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Laila nodded and followed him, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Ben smiled and lead her upstairs,"I know you probably won't like it but maybe you could possibly... give her some cloths you don't wear no more?Just for when she's here,"he said as they walked upstairs and into his room.He looked around then spotted her,walking towards her he said,"Cataleya..."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Laila was instantly annoyed when she walked into the room. No, she didn't want to give this stupid human her clothes, and she sure as hell didn't want her staying here.

Cataleya slowly opened her eyes and saw Ben walking to her, she sat up and placed her hand on the cast iron fire poker that was laying next to her "what's going on?" she asked him, glancing at the woman standing in the doorway, looking p!ssed.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Ben watched her hand as he walked over and crouched infront ofher,his and shot up and placed it ver hers that was on the iron stick,"My pack has come to two options... because you know about us they will either kill you or I have to keep you hear till something else is figured out.That being said I have decided the second one..."he explained and looked over at Laila,he stood up and moitioned for her to come to him,"this is Laila ... one of the she wolves."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Cataleya stood quickly "why the hell don't I get a say in this?!" she asked him

Laila laughed "you don't get a say in anything human" she said walking into the room

Cataleya shot the girl a cold look and picked up the fire poker.

Laila growled at her "that won't kill me" she said

"no, but it will hurt like hell" Cataleya threatened
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Ben growled and stood infront of Laila but closer to Cataleya,"Don't... stop of it bot of you!"he said,knocking the stick from her hand,it went flying across the room and he cursed from the sting of the pain from hitting it."You will sleep in here I'll find somewhere else to sleep... a little more sfaer place,"he muttered as he walked over and picked up a pillow.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm

A part of her didn't want him to leave, but she didn't show it "fine." was all she said, she had so much hate in her voice. She couldn't believe she was being held captive here. She walked to the bathroom that was connected to his room and slammed the door shut. She turned on the shower and stepped in, trying to relax as the hot water ran down her body.

Laila stormed out and down to her own room.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Ben ran a frustrated hand through his hair,"Women,"he muttered as he slowly walked around his room,stripping the bed and remaking it after that he pulled off his shirt and then his pants before sliding into plaid pj pants,he took out a clean tee shirt and set it on his bed then walked out into the night.Leaning on the railing of the belcony he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:26 pm

After 20 minutes she stepped out of the shower and dried her hair off. She wrapped towel around her and walked back into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed zoned out in thought. She hadn't noticed Ben on the balcony yet.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Ben stood up and walked back inside,"There's a shirt beside you,you can wear that tonight,"he said softly,"if you need anything I will be across the hall... good night Cataleya."He slid out and walked across the hall,slipping into the guest room he put his own pillow on the bed then crawled under the covers sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

She watched him leave and sat there for a while before slipping on the shirt. She crawled under the covers and hugged her pillow, god it smelled like him. Everything did. His scent was intoxicating, she loved it. It made her mouth water and body tingle. She tried to concentrate on sleep as she laid there, breathing him in.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Ben couldn't sleep.As much as the woman across the hall hated him he wanted her,he wanted to hold her in his arms and press her small frame against his large one... and most of all he wanted to touch and kiss her.He sighed and groaned softly as he rolled onto his stomach,get a grip Ben he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm

She couldn't sleep in this bed. She had to get her mind off of him. She stood up and pulled his shirt off and threw it on the bed. She pulled the sheet off the bed and laid on the soft fur rug by the fireplace, staring at the fire as it crackled and twisted.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Ben sighed and stood up,he walked out and stood infront of his door before he turned away from it,he walked to Laila's door knocking softly.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Laila opened the door in her robe and blinked at Ben "Ben.." she smiled "come in" she said stepping aside and letting him walk in.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Ben walked in,looking around he sat on her bed and watched her a smile played out on his lips,"I'm sorry Laila I know I shouldn't have asked youto do anything for her... I really am."
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Laila sat next to him on her bed "I folded a pile of my old stuff over there" she said pointing to the folded clothes on her desk "I'm not fond of humans.. Especally ones who seduce you" she admitted "but you know all you need to do is ask, and I'll do it" she whispered to him, running her hand up his thigh.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Ben watched her hand,his manhood twitching as he whispered,"Thank you."He slowly undid the robe,then pushing it off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Laila bit her lip as the robe slipped off her body. She climbed ontop of him and kissed and bit at his neck as she tugged at his bottoms.
Back to top Go down
CoolStoryBabe
CoolStoryBabe

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Ben slid them off,laying her down on the bed he hoverd over her,kissing her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
GoddessofHope

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Laila moans against his lips "god I've wanted you for so long Ben" she whispers between kisses

Cataleya was still wide awake. She got dressed in her clothes and silently left her room, walking down the hall, trying to not make any noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl •CLOSED•    Howl •CLOSED•  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl •CLOSED•
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next