House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Will Always Be A Beautiful Nightmare To Me.. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
breedeguzman
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
breedeguzman

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Arya Celeste
Affinities : Fire

You Will Always Be A Beautiful Nightmare To Me.. [open] Empty
PostSubject: You Will Always Be A Beautiful Nightmare To Me.. [open]   You Will Always Be A Beautiful Nightmare To Me.. [open] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:41 pm

"Arya Celeste! If you are not down here in 5 seconds we are leaving without you!!" I hear my mother shout up the stairs at the top of her lungs. Can this day begin any worse? I'm forced to go to a charity function with my family, and on top of that I'm going to see him.I finish applying my nude colored lipstick and check my outfit once more. A cute black pencil skirt, fitted in the right places; a white sheer button up, semi covering my sleeve tattoos; and a pair of cute red suede pumps. My black hair looked perfect: curls falling down my back. Ready as I'll ever be I guess I thought to myself, grabbing my purse and walking down the stairs. "Arya, I really wish you'd try covering up those hideous things on your body better," my mother says, rolling her eyes. "Well if I don't look approving enough I can stay here," I respond a bit hopefully. Mother laughs. "No, you're going." she says. That's the end of it.

I walk into the limo, pulling out my headphones, ready to lose myself in my music for at least a little while. I always wish and pray that I can find a guy to talk to and distract me from him. But I know it'll always be the same rich kids there and I get distracted by my ex. Please let this time be different... I pray to myself, rolling my eyes as I see my mother pointing out my flaws to my father and brother, once again.

~Anyone is welcome to respond. Hoping to find at least three roleplayers for the following characters: the ex-boyfriend, the new man in my characters life, and my brother (younger or older, I'll leave it up to you.)~
Back to top Go down

You Will Always Be A Beautiful Nightmare To Me.. [open]
Page 1 of 1