House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Erik?

Go down 
+53
milly
stardrop89
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Leah Redbird
Fallen_warrior
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Vamp_wannabe
Rogue
Nyx'_Daughter
ivyshaye
Wendelin08
Crystal Rose
Mari-chan
-~Lumanee~-
heatherox03
!*Nox*!
~EmoKassidy~
Ninjagurl
Moonerz.
Ivy
Nova
Allyson
fish-eeGoesMeew
vampyricXfaerie
Anne
Lilith of Night
Hex
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Beth.
little_miss_bookworm
Kedo
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
prisonicfairytale~
vadje
jazmine
*Zoey Redbird*
Nemesis
iCantstop
colerose
~*Dani*~
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
Emi-Em~~*
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
(¯`·._.·[akasha]·._.·´¯)
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
CareBear ;3
Princess Rea
darianHEARTstark
moone
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Creepy Erik? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:50 am

Anne wrote:
sweet_heart_52_9 wrote:
No i would have said something to him like your not telling me what i'm going to do and then decide what to do i don't think I personally would have gone outside with heath but I think Zoey did just because Erik did what he did
see, and that makes me feel like a hypocrite cuz if I'd been pissed enough, I would've walked right outside and here I am talking about how she's got everything wrong when it comes to men. Zoey had a right to be irritated, and no it wasn't the best move, but I cant say much about her going outside. the rest of the things she's done I can honestly say I'm not guilty of, but this one thing i kinda see eye-to-eye with her on. Was it wrong? Absolutely. But I also find it 100% understandable. Would I have gone with Heath? No, I don't really like him, but had Stark asked or even the red vampire guy (can't think of his name at the moment) i definitely would have-just to show that I won't be ordered around. Stupid, but true.

I understand that and I understand why she did it i probably would have gone outside with heath to but like i said before i would have said something to Erik about the way he acted before i went anywhere
Back to top Go down
Anne
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Anne

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Anne
Affinities : Earth (At least that's what the online-quiz thing said)

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:56 am

Zoey should have, but like i said, I can't really say a whole lot about it because I probably would've done exactly what she did
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:11 am

I still see the whole thing as being completely stupid. I don't think Erik was doing it to boss her around, I mean, they didn't know where the Raven Mockers were and what they are capable of now that they have their bodies back. So I think going outside was completely dumb no matter how you look at it. Then, Erik is just making sure she's not going around having sex with Heath too. I mean, what really going to keep her from doing it again with someone she has history with and Heath tempts her on purpose. He knows Zoey's weakness and he exploits it. Not to mention the tunnels are big enough that they could go anywhere to be alone. So not only was going outside stupid, but totally unnecessary. I knew if I was running for my life from someone or something and I got to a hiding space my butt would not come out until I was absolutely sure they were gone no matter how irritated someone made me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah i agree but I think Erik did that because he was mad and a little jealous that heath was there
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

He was probably a little jealous, but who wouldn't be? Your gf is kissing on another guy that she's know almost her whole life and she was dating him until he refused to stop partying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:18 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
He was probably a little jealous, but who wouldn't be? Your gf is kissing on another guy that she's know almost her whole life and she was dating him until he refused to stop partying.

i think i would be. i think zoey overreacted to erik telling her what to do. i think she was in his best interest and was only caring for her,
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:44 am

I completely agree. I don't think he was trying to tell her what to do, I think he was just trying to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm

i don't know how she couldn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:10 am

I think she didn't see it because she's so convinced that he's possessive that everything he says to her sounds that way.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:56 pm

yeah and she just automatically thinks it's all out of possesiveness.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:46 am

Yea, I don't think she wants to admit that she hurt him to the point where he wants to make sure she doesn't do it again and just says it's being possessive.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm

yes, which i think is quite bad.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:43 am

I agree, i think if she took the time to think about how he feels she'd probably understand.
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

yeah but she just doesn't want to accept she's treating him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:27 am

Of course not, because then that would mean she's wrong and she would have to stop what she's doing and she doesn't want to yet.
Back to top Go down
fish-eeGoesMeew
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
fish-eeGoesMeew

Female Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Milla Sixx
Affinities : spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 am

I guess it 's understandable to sympathise with mr possesive hottie. I can totally imagine how he must feel. Zoey always leaves him hanging lol (so to speak) But he really just pissed me off during most of the book.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 am

I still think 9 out of 10 people would react like Erik did if they caught their bf/gf cheating on them. I mean, I knew my ex cheated on me so I made him look like a fool...twice. She didn't have to go back out with him, but she did knowing how he would act. Then she kept going behind his back, I mean come on. Stark is smart, he knows how she is and he doesn't want to get caught up in it so he distances himself from it and is there for Zoey on a warrior basis pretty much. I mean, if Zoey wasn't a repeat offender then yea, Erik would be in the wrong, but she hasn't stopped.
It's like if your dog runs away, you're not gonna keep it off leash again are you? No, you're gonna keep it on a leash or fence in your yard to make sure it doesn't run off again. He came off as possessive because she was persuaded to think he was. Suggestion is a powerful thing. Not just that, but he wanted to keep an eye on her to make sure she wasn't going to do it again. Because if you're truly sorry, you'd make sure it wouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
I still think 9 out of 10 people would react like Erik did if they caught their bf/gf cheating on them. I mean, I knew my ex cheated on me so I made him look like a fool...twice. She didn't have to go back out with him, but she did knowing how he would act. Then she kept going behind his back, I mean come on. Stark is smart, he knows how she is and he doesn't want to get caught up in it so he distances himself from it and is there for Zoey on a warrior basis pretty much. I mean, if Zoey wasn't a repeat offender then yea, Erik would be in the wrong, but she hasn't stopped.
It's like if your dog runs away, you're not gonna keep it off leash again are you? No, you're gonna keep it on a leash or fence in your yard to make sure it doesn't run off again. He came off as possessive because she was persuaded to think he was. Suggestion is a powerful thing. Not just that, but he wanted to keep an eye on her to make sure she wasn't going to do it again. Because if you're truly sorry, you'd make sure it wouldn't happen again.

Wow! I've never thought of it like this. Hmmm, that definitely shines a different light on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 am

Lol yea, that's just how I see it though. Erik was more paranoid (with good reason) than anything. He was just trying to cover all of his bases. I wonder how many people would still think he was possessive if no one had said it?
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:04 pm

i'm just glad that zoey and stark have finaly figured stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Super Nova wrote:
i'm just glad that zoey and stark have finaly figured stuff out.

That's a def.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 pm

such a shame that erik turned out to be alot like zoey, they like to have control of the situation. *sigh* just wouldn't work.... but stark is trusting of zoey, regardless of how she behaves, that's serious love right there. *sighs* i'm so jealous.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

Yea, but the way he loves her isn't the way she wants. It sounds to me like he loves her in the way that he wants to make sure she's alright and he'll always be watching out for her, not wanting to go out with her. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Erik?
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next