House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Ashes   Ashes EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm

I thought I'd write a story~ Just for the fun of it. xD.
Okay, just a warning, the two boys in my story are gay [dont like it, dont read it. (:] and one of them is a crossdresser [it will be obvious which].

The chapters will be short but I'll probably post more than one at a time. I've got the first two, so tell me what you think and I'll write more. (:

1. chance

Today was the first day Christian noticed him. And afterwards, he wondered why he hadnt seen him before.
Of course, he'd seen him. In the hallways, in class, around...
This was different. An everyday occourance, really. By chance, like meeting a stranger on the street. That random time when you met someone and you know [you just know] they will affect your life in some way.
They were paired together for a lab experiment. Adrian smiled and Christian knew.
There was something about it, something about him. That smile, it could have lit up the world.
There was a fire in him, so small that no one could see. And suddenly, the fire was growing brighter.

2. adrien

Bang! The door. This happened every morning. Adrien sat up in bed quickly. Gasping for breath and looking around frantically.
No one. He sighed and stood up, going to the closet and skimming through dresses, shirts, skirts, and a few pants, before finding the perfect one. Bright yellow. Quick brushing of his dirty blonde curls. He went downstairs, his father sitting there at the table. [He glances up, muttering something about "his little girl", then goes back to reading the news paper.] Adrien gets his stuff and heads to school. Walking in he ignores the shouts and insults, keeping his smile sercurely in place. Christian had noticed him yesterday, and today there would be conversation.

Soo...what do you think?

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

Ashes
Page 1 of 1