House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes They Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

Ashes They Fall Empty
PostSubject: Ashes They Fall   Ashes They Fall EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm

(Just something)

Ashes They Fall...

Ring Around The Rosey

Pocketful of Posey

Ashes, Ashes We All Fall Down

Ashes they fall like rain...They drift slowly to the ground and caress my arms, each touch pounding mentally My eyes bruned as I beheld the sight of my sanctuary burning to the ground. I could hear screams echoing around me across time as I stand there, staring.

Finally, my eyes closed; I began to sleep, but rest never came. The pictures of that night were quickly burnt to a crisp inside of my head. I locked them in my chest and put them in a closet. There they would rarely haunt me, if ever.

I woke up to white. White, white, white...Everywhere I looked. And I was alone. Beep, beep, beep. I covered my ears and started to cry. The noise was unbearable. Why wouldn't someone turn it off? And I hadn't meant to have done it. The alarms were so loud, and everyone should've gotten out safely. I didn't do it, though. What? What hadn't I done? What did this noise remind me of?

My eyes flashed open. People suddenly surronded me. They were talking rapidly to one another. They were dressed in pure colors. Whites and blues blurred around them, around me. Beep, beep, beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep. My hands rushed back to my ears. Tears flooded me, but I tried to keep my eyes open this time, afraid the people would disappear and I'd be alone. Louder and louder, the beeps and voice merged to create a not-so-beautiful harmony. Why was everything so blurry again? Why couldn't I see straight?

My eyes closed, and this time...they wouldn't open...

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Ashes They Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes They Fall   Ashes They Fall EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:57 pm

This story is unfinished, so there won't be an update.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com

Ashes They Fall
Page 1 of 1