House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairies Forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

Fairies Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Fairies Forgotten   Fairies Forgotten EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 am

I walked along the over-sized pathway, feeling the soft breeze brush against my extra sensitive skin. The stars lit up the night like hundreds of tiny specks of sunshine, brilliant and bright. I could smell rain in the air. My long white hair blew like a flag behind me tickling the tips of my wings. I hummed a song I had heard just recently, "Farfalla munire di ali, fragile roba. Dolce Song circondano il nostro cerchio. Erba sway, esseri dare modo Silent Song circondano il nostro cerchio si cammina tra voi, notte al giorno abbiamo dance in mare con le onde, sempre a giocare." Dancing on my tiptoes, I twirled round and round. My elegant ice blue, silky, sheer gown moved with my form like a second skin. I picked a trio of violets and tucked them behind my elfish ears. The grit of the earth felt good between my toes. I flexed my wing muscles and showered the ground behind me with the moisture that had been gathering. The night was quiet, welcoming. I begin to wonder, where were the crickets I always heard? Where were the noisy frogs? 'All's well with them, they are probably sleeping,' I thought to myself.

I veered off my personal highway, to visit Fernandi. A silly male who liked to shower me with gifts of all kinds. His house was pleasant enough, a little light shown in welcome to visitors. I tapped three times on his bamboo door. I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting. A small girl's head popped out of the door, "he's not here." Her impish gaze took in my feet and she twisted her nose. "I'll never understand why you walk." Her blue bob cut hair bounced as she displayed her dismay in my pleasures. "I'm not here to see you, nor care about your preferences either," I inform her. I stick my tongue out at her and flutter away.

Back to my solitary path. In my high twinkling soprano voice I started singing the song that was suck in my head, "Farfalla munire di ali, fragile roba. Dolce Song circondano il nostro cerchio. Erba sway, esseri dare..." when I saw the brightest aura I'd ever seen. Mom always told me to walk away from the lights, she said "if you ever see them, walk away." But they are so bright, they block out everything. It's like there is no world but the bright constant beams. Vibrations jarred my feet, forcing me to use my wings to propel myself upward and yet the light was my world!

"Eww!" I flicked on my wiper blades. Yuck, I think I got a butterfly. I hate this long drive home from school, this highway sucks. I still have another 30 minutes of driving before I even get to the exit with McDonalds and I have so much homework to do tonight. I just want to watch American Idol and chat online with my friends, only 20 minutes left. I pull back on the handle, shoot some water on my windshield and finally the butterfly falls off my wiper blade. Poor butterfly, I turned up my music and drove on home.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Fairies Forgotten
Page 1 of 1