House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

Forgotten love Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten love   Forgotten love EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Sorry I am re-doing this haha

Chapter One:

The full bright moon shined down on a little sleepy village of Belfast Ireland as Scarlite took her first step into it. It was told that this village would become great one day. Too bad the villagers themselves wouldn’t get a chance to see it but Scarlite would. Lost within the pages of the world’s history Scarlite was forgotten.

Scarlite grew up in a village that was long since forgotten. Scarlite’s heart ached as she remembered sumer and remembered her mother and father. Then she became angry as she remembered him the one who came a week before she would turn eighteen, the one who made her as who she is. He who said that he could show her the world things beyond her imagination, all which were lies. Blood started pouring from her eyes in the form of tears, don’t think about him he isn’t worth it. She had to kept fighting the thoughts and the heart ache as she walked to the little house she was renting from a single mother who had two children.

She entered the house not expecting it to look like a home at first but she fell in love with it who would have thought that she would like something like this a house that could be a home? She took her shoes off at the door and explored her little home. “Scar?” The voice called from the dark, the one she has been trying to forget all these decades
“Malachi?” She called into the darkness, her heart racing in her chest. She watched as he stepped out of the darkness and into a beam of moonlight. She took in a deep breath as she looked at his face and into the eyes of her lost love. What was he doing here? She thought quickly to herself. “What are you doing here?”

He giggled that sweet dark laugh that she loved to hear. “I missed you to,” He said as he walked closer to her wrapping his arms around her. He could hear her sigh once she was in his arms. “I’ve come to talk to you.” He said softly as he kissed her forehead.

“What is it, whats wrong?” She looked up and into his eye worried. She watched as that smiled spread wider acrossed he face and he started to laugh again, anger took over her. “what do you want Malachi?”

“I’ve came to tell you that this has to end, all of this.” He said as he kept his eye contact with her. “I am tried of living, I want to rest and be in his good grace but I can not until I destroy all the ones I made including you.” He watched as fear flashed before her eyes, “Don’t worry I am not here to kill you.” He could tell that it didn’t matter what he said she was ready to fight. He watched as she stepped away from him.

“Then what do you want?” She said the bitterness still in her voice. Her eyes turning red as she focused in on him going into attack mode. She watched as he saw all of this and still came closer.

“You.” He finally said as he kissed her with passion, she shivered under his kiss it was what she has always wanted. “I want you if I can’t have that bliss.” He said as he pulled her close, he could feel her arms wrapping around him as he heard her whisper back to him, “I want you to.” He heart raced as he kissed her deeply. “I love you, don’t ever forget that.”

“Then why did you leave? Why did you leave me alone.” She cried out to him. The memories coming back as she captured his mind and forced him to relive the pain he caused her and the heart ache making sure that he could feel them. “You did that once you left and yet you can stand here and say you love me?” She saw the pain cross his face as he turned to leave. “Don’t you dare put me through that again.” She said as she took his hand into her’s.

“Scar, you deserve better then me.” He said quietly. He couldn’t allow her to be hurt not again, not like that. ‘Then stay and do something about it.’ He could hear her think it as she looked at him longing to be in his arms once again. He kissed her full out nothing holding him back and he moaned when she kissed him back with the same burning passion. ‘stay forever with me’ He smiled there was no other place he wanted to be.

Please post all comments here -> Comments.com
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Forgotten love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten love   Forgotten love EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 am

Chapter two

Scar woke up the next morning hoping that it wasn’t a dream that Malachi would be there, that he never would go away. Though just a search through the house and her world came crushing down Malachi had lied to her again. Left on his side of the bed was a note:

Scarlite last night was the best night of my life though if I stay I don’t know what would happen I am not good for you, you need to live your life.
M

Scar dropped to the floor to weak to hold herself up any longer and let the bloody tears pour from her eyes, oh how stupid she was to believe such lies. It was his fault for all the pain in his life and yet she couldn’t get over the fact that she loved him. He was her own personal sunshine in this terrible rain strom. He gaved her back the life that he took so long ago and yet he left knowing the hurt and the anger he has caused her. “I curse the day I met you Malachi.” She said bitterly through all the tears. “I curse the day my heart decided that it need to you live.”

She cried harder again going to a phase of hopeless and depression. The days that fought off the dreams faded into night too fast where she had to relive those nights that she allowed him to take her to make her his, she had to relive all those painful kisses, all of those sweet nothings and promises that he made her. She had to relive him leaving her. Oh could he lie to her again making her believe him?

Only one answer kept coming back to her, it was her love from him. He was her one and only sin and she didn’t want to lose him she loved him so much but she knew that it was the same for him. Then there was just one question left unanswered, who was stronger? Him for leaving her? For thinking that he was protecting her when really he was just hurting her, Or was it Her? For Believing in their love and wanting to give it a try?

Please post all comments here ->
Comments.com
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Forgotten love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten love   Forgotten love EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 am

Chapter Three

She spent months trying to get over him, how could he say he didn’t want to cause her pain yet that was all he did? She longed to be in his arms once more but she knew she couldn’t he was going to be the death of her. She heard news from the others that he had already set out to what he had wanted within three years he had managed to kill all of her love ones, her friends and yet he didn’t want to bring pain. She wait for her turn waited for him to return and to finally end it all. There was nothing left for her here, or so she thought.

“Can I help you with that?” Scar turned towards the voice of her new neighbor Ben as he ran up to her and took the box from her arms.

“Thanks.” Scar smiled though she could have carried the whole truck in and not even break a sweat. “I’m Scarlite.” She said as she grabbed another box. “Its nice to meet you, I’m Ben so what bring you to Belfast?” He asked with his cute Irish accent.

Scarlite blushed, “I had family that lived here a long time ago, thought that it would be nice to come home.” She lied she knew Sumer would always be home to her but something about Belfast has drawn her here many of time even after Malachi left her alone here.

Ben smiled, “I know that you are new here and everything and I am not trying to hit on you or anything but you’re kinda cute when you blush.” He said blushing himself. Scarlite smiled. “You to, would you like to come in, I know it’s a mess but it’s the least I can offer you.” The words falling from her mouth before she could stop them.

Ben smiled, “I would love to.” He looked Scarlite over once again thinking that she didn’t notice but she did. She felt a pull towards Ben one that she herself to this day couldn’t explain. When she went inside she found a note waiting for her.

Welcome back home Love
M

Scar took in a deep breath, he had been watching her this whole time and she didn’t know. She sighed. “Hey, is everything alright?” Ben asked from her kitchen doorway. “oh, yea sorry the tea will be up shortly.” She smiled as she took Malachi’s note and throw it in the trash. ‘I don’t need you to move on.’ She thought to herself hoping that he would hear it.

Malachi pov
I watched her, wanting to go after her to hold her in my arms again, though I knew better. The two of us could never be. I watched as her neighbor came to help her. Stupid human, he thought bitterly to himself. Malachi’s heart broke when he watched her blush at him. He couldn’t believe it this..this human had his love smiling and it killed him.

He watched as she made small talk with him, he thought now would be the prefect time to let her know that she wasn’t alone, that he never left her. He went in through her kitchen window and wrote a quick note to her before leaving.

He watched from as she read it the anger written clearly across her face. He sighed, he had to make it right though he didn’t know how. Then it hit him, her dreams…he could show her in her dreams. He watched her all day waiting and hoping for her to fall asleep soon, so that when she did she could feel his love for her again.

Please post all comments here ->
Comments.com
Back to top Go down
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

Forgotten love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten love   Forgotten love EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:37 pm

thats really good keep it up ~*Fire*~!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vampirechild
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
vampirechild

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Sita